tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png

There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 119.
#651 11 years ago

I'd love to see The Shadow and Demolition Man there!!!

#652 11 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

I've got a nice TFTC I'd trade for the Whitewater.

fumble flippers: I am sure you would= )

Mystic: Are you free every day during the week? If you are up that late I might as well come by, lol...but I can open the garage for Attack from Mars whenever...Lord of the Rings we can't play after 10 because my wife goes to sleep around then....just text me when you are up to coming by and all that...

I can't bring all these pins in unless you guys want to start helping repair everything =P It's just me and Brandon and whenever I get stuff to Mike Chestnut that REALLY needs it...thank goodness nothing is in dire straits right now...closest thing to it is the fuse that keeps blowing on Earthshaker for the VUK on the right outlane...but it only does it once a week..."only" hahahha..

and for Dr. Who fans, the coil sleeve has now been replaced and the left flipper goes up the ramp all the time now, whee!!!!!!!!!!!

#653 11 years ago

Usually in the garage from 9-11pm. The door is usually open when I'm out there. Come by whenever.

#654 11 years ago

For those of you interested Addams Family at Holiday Wash is getting a flipper rebuild. Ony the lower 2 though, I'll eventually do Thing's flipper as its pretty horrible yet it amazes me how Thing Flips still makes the shot. Left side so far, plan on doing the right side Friday. If you're in Lebanon give it a play to compare the right and left. Big difference.

Also, Lethal Weapon 3 is almost ready to roll. It will probably go in next week which makes a four pin lineup at HW. So come and play pinball! (and maybe wash some clothes too. )

#655 11 years ago

Jason, you know Twilight Zone has my vote.

I've been trying to convince you to put in the arcade for FOREVER now!

And I'd pay 75 cents to play it. As long as the replay scores are left on, and every credit after the inital 75 cents is a quarter.

Trust me when i say, back during my senior year of high school, I'd pump $10 a day in that machine.

#656 11 years ago
Quoted from mystic:

Usually in the garage from 9-11pm. The door is usually open when I'm out there. Come by whenever.

I need to carry Attack from Mars in there= ) Or I'll just go for a walk down that way...

Diskoboy: I'm still afraid, that game is a $4500 machine now and this one has been HUO since 1999...I'm just afraid crap is going to start happening to that machine when I put it somewhere.....

I just know that I have to get stuff out of here so I still have a couple more weeks to think about it and I have got to buy a truck, this is becoming asinine already with me not having one yet....

#657 11 years ago

Looks like a close tie between Arabian Nights and Shadow. IMO Arabian Nights is a great game, especially with the sinking Genie magnet, lamp, and other toys. Please bring it!

#658 11 years ago

By the way, the post count turns interesting in 9 more posts.

#659 11 years ago

Looks more like Shadow to me

#660 11 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Looks more like Shadow to me

Shadow is worth the hype. Of the games I've sold it's the first one I'd buy again.

It would be great in a tournament, just saying.

#661 11 years ago

Fine! Looking forward to it nonetheless.

#662 11 years ago

I know I can get one video out of the garage...(Cheyenne) so I will try NOT to bring Shadow but that game is seriously one the best 15 pins I have ever played....if you guys haven't played it that is probably why I need to get my butt on it and get it over to the arcade, lol

#663 11 years ago

Nope. You said highest voting pin comes in.

#664 11 years ago

Hey when is the next tournament? You said you were bringing the "big game" to this one right? I'll come just to watch *cough* MedievalMadness *cough* in person.

#665 11 years ago

Next tournament is going to be in early June...probably no "big game" there during that time...

Cheyenne is out of the garage, so LOTR can come in and Medieval can go in the house when it arrives...

#666 11 years ago

Next post makes 666 posts.

#667 11 years ago

Not it! Oh wait... Damn.

#668 11 years ago

Frankenstein has what I believe to be a display "chip" problem so that will remain off until I can figure it out.

#669 11 years ago

Did you ever get it open?

#670 11 years ago

I just left it off and it works randomly; the guys were playing it tonight so who the heck knows...

#671 11 years ago

Describe "works randomly." Does the display blank out, or is the image distorted?

#672 11 years ago

Same problem as White Water, distorted images sometimes; probably a chip just like White Water was on the board....

#673 11 years ago

Replace display RAM on the DMD board.

#674 11 years ago

First time I'd played a Galaga 88 in Game Galaxy last nght. Jason, have you been hiding that, or is it a new acquisition? I don't remember ever seeing it in there before. The Frankenstein pin was fun although I played terribly on it for the most part! Thanks for pointing out that extra ball.

#675 11 years ago

Galaga 88 is a great game. I really should take some time next visit to play some of those vids. I put way too much money in Ironman Ivan Stewart Offroad player back in the day.

I think the museum is open next weekend. I'm going to try to break free next Saturday if anyone else is up there. Consider this my official, meaningless request to have T2 replace No Fear in the next tourney.

#676 11 years ago

Galaga 88 has been there for months...

The museum is open next weekend

I might have NO Fear again in the next tournament because it makes everyone salty =)

#677 11 years ago

Will try to make it up there along with Pintucky Saturday. Hope it rains. He really needs an excuse to drive to Nashville. Shadow there yet?

#678 11 years ago

Shadow would be there "in the future", not in the next few days....I got Cheyenne out...When Medieval gets here in the next 3 weeks then I can pull another game out.

#679 11 years ago

Got it. What's coming off the floor for Shadow?

#680 11 years ago

Crashdance: Haven't thought that far ahead, it's a spur of the moment thing.

#681 11 years ago

Well I guess that shows how long it's been since I wandered over to the video games.

#682 11 years ago

Are the super expensive classic games like I, Robot and Dragon's Lair II available for play in the Museum?

#683 11 years ago

Every time I tell myself I'm going to play video games at GG Jason ends up rolling in another great pin or two.

#684 11 years ago

Good news: pinball is alive and, er, somewhat functional at the Opry Hotel.

BBH.jpgBBH.jpg WPT.jpgWPT.jpg

#685 11 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I've Played both of those machines in the hotel quite a few times, mostly the WPT.
I didn't really care for Buck Hunter before I played it there and it didn't help that that particular machine has a few issues. The WPT on the other hand has a small issue or two but I still stop by and play it every so often because it's a game that just seemed to "click" with me.

#686 11 years ago

The right flipper on the WPT mini-playfield was dead, so not much fun. Didn't risk my money on BBH.

#687 11 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

The right flipper on the WPT mini-playfield was dead, so not much fun

That stinks who knows when that'll be fixed it's the only WPT I know of in the area.

#688 11 years ago

Are the super expensive classic games like I, Robot and Dragon's Lair II available for play in the Museum?

I sold I, Robot but DLII is available.

#689 11 years ago

Sadly I, Robot was the one I wanted to play again. And that's one that can't really be relived properly thru emulation IMHO.

I had a deal fall through locally for a DLII for $400 about a year ago. I would have loved to have gotten it.

#690 11 years ago

Jay are you making it out this Saturday? Still haven't met you...

#691 11 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Attachments WPT.jpg (122.9 KB, 0 downloads) 17 hours old BBH.jpg (143 KB, 0 downloads) 17 hours old

Jesus! Somebody wanna donate them some Novus?

#692 11 years ago

Lethal Weapon 3 is going to Bonker's in Lebanon Friday. It will replace Cue Ball Wizard. We've shopped it out; new rubbers, new display, GI fixed, good condition and plays great. It will be in weekly tourneys and grand champion every Friday wins a 12 pack case of beer. If you're in the Lebanon area give it a shot! But watch out, one guy is crazy good, consistently gets 300+ million on CBW... I expect it to stay there a while.

And don't forget about Addams Family at Holiday Wash. Rebuild is done (lower flippers) and it plays like a beast now! Hook needs a new power supply so it's down for now...

#693 11 years ago

Crash, I'll be out of town for a wedding. When is the next tourney?

#694 11 years ago

Man...I wish this was 3 weeks ago when I was visiting(working in) Nashville. I woulda been in on this and IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ON!!!! Lol...JK...Obviously though LW3 was my first pin to own so I would like to think I could have offered a good game (competitive at the least) in that area Somewhere though, on this pin site, someone could find/dig up a post where I admit my wife beats my butt at LW3...it's true but oh well

Anyway...wish I could take part in this for fun!!!

#695 11 years ago

Tourney for beer is always welcome.

#696 11 years ago

Sadly I, Robot was the one I wanted to play again. And that's one that can't really be relived properly thru emulation IMHO.
I had a deal fall through locally for a DLII for $400 about a year ago. I would have loved to have gotten it.

Yeah it's just not a game I eventually want to keep...if I had a non profit tag for museum and building and donations believe me, I would be all over it but it's hard to justify that when I have money tied up in stuff I won't want to keep...

#697 11 years ago

You guys are pretty active here on this thread..
Would you'll mind making sure the Nashville area pinside map is uptodate..
My wife and I are visiting this weekend and we're on a mission to try some new games..
Yes, we'll be stopping by the Game Galaxy..
Thanks

#698 11 years ago

Welcome to Tennessee guys! You won't be disappointed with Game Galaxy, 19 pinball machines to play. If I see you there what would I need to look for (clothes)?

Are you coming down to Lebanon too?

#699 11 years ago

Green skin and a booty hunter cap!

#700 11 years ago

I'm not sure who decides clothing 3 days in advance, lol

Museum is open this weekend too!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toronto, ON
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
£ 37.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 259.00
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade
Decals
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Hills Village, CO
$ 49.99
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster
Toys/Add-ons
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 119.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.