tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png

There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 119.
#5851 7 years ago

Cool just let me know. I should probably just get Pinscores, but I rebuilt the HV section of my power supply so I'd kinda like to use it.

2 weeks later
#5852 7 years ago

Hey guys, is there any place to play in downtown Nashville? I am in town for a couple days...

#5853 7 years ago

There are a couple of pins in 2 bits bar. Headquarters barcade is opening soon but isn't open yet. Game gallaxy in Antioch is worth the trip but isn't downtown.

#5854 7 years ago

Thanks!

#5855 7 years ago

In case you don't follow the event post for the Grand Ole Gameroom Expo A pinball tournament has now been added. I hope everybody can make it out!

Details Here: http://grandoleexpo.com/grand-ole-pinball-tournament/

#5856 7 years ago

New code has been added to WWE Pro in Smyrna finally. Updated.

I have a working Pinbot that will make its way to Smyrna shortly.

#5857 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

New code has been added to WWE Pro in Smyrna finally. Updated.
I have a working Pinbot that will make its way to Smyrna shortly.

How did you get it working? New SD card?

#5858 7 years ago
Quoted from williams:

How did you get it working? New SD card?

Yes. With new code attached to it.

1 month later
#5859 7 years ago

A bunch of pinballs from Antioch have now been moved to Smyrna. Scared Stiff, Monster Bash, Hobbit, Kiss, and many others!

There is also a Gottlieb Spirit in Antioch.

#5860 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

A bunch of pinballs from Antioch have now been moved to Smyrna. Scared Stiff, Monster Bash, Hobbit, Kiss, and many others!
There is also a Gottlieb Spirit in Antioch.

Are you talking about https://www.yelp.com/biz/game-galaxy-antioch closing and moving down to Smyrna?

#5861 7 years ago
Quoted from atwong:

Are you talking about https://www.yelp.com/biz/game-galaxy-antioch closing and moving down to Smyrna?

It isn't closing until July 2017. It is open until then. Smyrna opened up just a couple of months ago simultaneously. But yes, that would be what I am referring to. There are now three locations temporarily in the Nashville area for Game Galaxy.

#5862 7 years ago

Ghostbusters premium, Metallica premium, & PPR Cancrusher pinball machines are now at the COBRA Bar in east Nashville.
Building is a half a mile from five points with plenty of free parking.

Hours
Sun-Sat. 5pm-3am
Sun. 12pm-3am

More games will be added soon.

17073 (1) (resized).jpeg17073 (1) (resized).jpeg

#5863 7 years ago

I have a couple of projects if anyone local is interested.

Space shuttle - complete - head detached from base and battery issues on board. Backglass is decent. Lower playfield wear. $350

Black knight complete with exception of flipper mechs and shooter rod and lockbar. Was stored with glass off but looks like it will clean up pretty nice. Cabinet is in pretty good shape. Battery issues on board. Backglass is presentable but not great. $500

Ron
615-406-0204
[email protected]

4 weeks later
#5864 7 years ago

Looking for a working Bally power board 2518-54 if anyone local has one for sale.

1 week later
#5865 7 years ago

I just had to say something to you guys. C'MON!

There are only like 6 or 8 states that are not doing an IFPA State Championship this year. Tennessee is one of them! You guys have way more location games than we have here in Birmingham. It only takes one person to become the state rep and boom, you're off to the races and representing on a national level. I'm the state rep in Alabama and it is really not that much work. Like maybe a few weeks worth of planning, once a year. It's easy and your leagues and tourneys will take off. C'mon Nashville. C'mon Memphis, C'mon Chattanooga, C'mon Knoxville. Lets go!

#5866 7 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I just had to say something to you guys. C'MON!

It has been a challenge in the past getting a regular crew to attend events, and I've definitely slacked off in trying to run events. Here's to bigger and better in 2017.

Anyone new reading this in the area that is interested in regular tournaments, please feel free to message me and I'll be sure to keep you informed of any events. Also, check out www.midtnpinball.com - rarely updated (by me) but does have info when we run a tournament.

#5867 7 years ago

Hey Aaron, thanks for anything and everything you can do. Let me just relate what has happened in Alabama. For years we ran 3 seasons of league(MCPL) per year in Bham, usually 2-3 launch parties(very small points), and maybe one tourney. That was it.... for the whole state! Just within the last year it has grown tremendously. In addition to that, we now run 1-2 big tournaments per year. There is a new league in Auburn and another league in Huntsville. The Huntsville guys have also started to run several matchplay type events per year. So now, finally, the IFPA SCS for us is a true statewide competition and not just a "state" competition between MCPL players. It's gonna be fun to see where it goes from here.

#5868 7 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Hey Aaron, thanks for anything and everything you can do. Let me just relate what has happened in Alabama. For years we ran 3 seasons of league(MCPL) per year in Bham, usually 2-3 launch parties(very small points), and maybe one tourney. That was it.... for the whole state! Just within the last year it has grown tremendously. In addition to that, we now run 1-2 big tournaments per year. There is a new league in Auburn and another league in Huntsville. The Huntsville guys have also started to run several matchplay type events per year. So now, finally, the IFPA SCS for us is a true statewide competition and not just a "state" competition between MCPL players. It's gonna be fun to see where it goes from here.

I have launch events each time Stern releases a new pinball (if we decide to get it).

The thing about the IFPA is in general you have to have someone be able to have time to dedicate to this. You say it is easy, yet you just said "a few weeks of planning" would be required. Each one of us has full time work, house, wife/girlfriend/kid, and I can say that "most" of the pinball crew were going through major personal issues in their lives the past year. Everyone has been a ghost.

The problem with Middle Tennessee in general is you have to have dedicated/competitive people willing to do a gathering. You also have to have someone willing to keep the pins going. I don't think anyone in the group has time dedicated to be technical enough to help with the pins. I have another technician who has been helping recently with a lot of the pinballs and he has been doing a great job getting to all the stuff that has been so far down the list it's been maddening (like the left wall in Smyrna needing to be releveled) but we have the machines. We've got 140+ alone on location just for my places and Flashback has another 50 or so I think.

I don't know anything about IFPA, but I will host the stuff. I don't know anything about running the stuff. I ran Street Fighter and ortal Kombat tournaments for years but even then I am not involved in that anymore. Just no time.

I've always said if you find someone willing to dedicate the time, great, but Nashville is NOT a pinball hotbed for competitive gaming. Maybe more interest will happen with the barcades opening up downtown in the future but the only reason there are so many machines is because I am a collector (at least on my end), and that's it. I just want people to play them.

Blatantly ripping off "Field of Dreams"...."if you build it, they will come." Well, I built it, but even after 8+ years of being open most of the regulars have all succumbed to real life stuff, or they don't want to drive to Antioch or Smyrna. =)

#5869 7 years ago

And I will say this..I have one major gripe about the IFPA sanctioned pins, etc...

It seems if you do have stuff being hosted and what not, if your pin is not up to par and you kindly donated it to the tournament, they brush it off, don't tell you, and don't have that game in the tournament. My personal belief is that if I spent xxx amount to have xxx pin and you need it for the tournament, SOMEONE has to be able to help tune it the way it is supposed to be for said tournament. There is a very big difference between what I am ok with on location vs what IFPA mystery specific leveled/lights not out/ flipper feeling 90% (I'll never understand that one) for a tournament.

A lot of money goes into these pins and maintaining them is tough, but I have always said I am more than open to any/all tournaments.

#5870 7 years ago

Anyone interested in these? Listing locally before opening up for shipping.

Long nose stapler (never used) $50
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpglong-nose-stapler (resized).jpg

Rivet press (never used) Weighs a zillion lbs. Like this one http://www.pinrestore.com/Riveting.html $125
rivit-press (resized).jpgrivit-press (resized).jpg

Tron topper (used) Lights up blue. Has 12v extension to run up to front of cab. $50
tron-topper (resized).jpgtron-topper (resized).jpg

#5871 7 years ago

Finally broke away to visit the Game Galaxy Smyrna location this weekend, and that has to be one of the nicest Funhouses I've ever played. Always fun to knock a few WCK scores off the games as well.

#5872 7 years ago

We're going to start having Middle Tennessee IFPA monthlies starting in March. Last Saturday of every month. I will post a schedule here soon and on our Facebook page. These will be held in Game Galaxy in Antioch until July when they will be held in Smyrna afterwards. Tournament formats will be Single elimination 2/3 games head to head and highest score on each pin alternating months to a traditional top 4 final. The reason I need to get these going and a monthly schedule is so we are able to host launch party tournaments and receive our pinballs early. Whether or not people show I will grab people off the street and play myself if I have to.

In any event, expect there to be tournaments finally coming up. The catch...these are going to be held starting at 6pm on Saturdays. We'll see how that goes around here. =)

#5873 7 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Always fun to knock a few WCK scores off the games as well.

He never goes away fully though. There are a few games at Rivergate that now have these dreaded initials upon them. I've been absent from the pinside community for a while now but Aaron made mention of some posts about competitive play and it drew me back in. Chris is absolutely right though. We have absolutely no excuse with the number of location pinball that we have around this area, to not have more of an impact in the competition area/ifpa. You need a figurehead but really it's a communities responsibility as well. It's about doing something as simple as informing someone if a game isn't working properly. It's about getting events on the IFPA calendar as well and reporting the results in to draw in people to support the competitive play. It's about starting something small and stoking the fire so that eventually you grow the community and interest to where Tennessee has a presence. It's about chipping in tech wise and getting games selected and helping out the operator get them ready for a tournament/league night. I've really dropped the ball here in a number of places. I've had the perfect opportunity to improve my tech skills on working with repairing pinball machines(I have a broken Firepower II that has been sitting in my apartment for a very long time) that I have ignored and pushed aside for other interests. I helped Aaron run a few of the tournaments we used to have, but I stopped due to lack of participation in them. I got discouraged and rather than staying positive and trying new ideas, I let it fall by the wayside. I'd like to remedy this and to try to help get something really started in this area. It sounds like Jason is starting with the first step of getting tournaments back on the Calendar in March. I will try and help with anyway I possibly can. I will print up flyers for any pinball events on IFPA calendar and place them around Nashville. I will dedicate myself to learning more about basic maintenance of pinball machines. I will do my part to help in any endeavors going forward that will encourage competitive pinball.

There is a gentleman in the Nashville area who has a location with 20 pinball machines who has expressed interest in starting a pinball league and potentially a tournament in March as well. Leagues are extremely valuable for IFPA points and they are generally ran on a weekday night which will give people more options if weekends are no good for you. (Personally as a single father I have my daughter on weekends so it can be tough to get away for a tournament). It's all about having different options all over Nashville. Lets get something going!

#5874 7 years ago

There will be another tournament at the expo this year which should help the scene. We are looking into ways to make that a bigger event and possibly stream it. The tournament got added on a little late last year so it wasn't promoted as much as I wanted. I have a lot more time now and more help putting it on. We still had a decent turnout and from what I hear everybody had a good time. A good pin tournament helps the expo a lot since people travel and book more rooms.

I'm willing to help out with other local tournaments during the year as well.

#5875 7 years ago

Attack Barcade opening in Murfreesboro on February 10. Saturday during the day is all ages when accompanied by an adult. Not sure of pinball content, but the last I heard it was heavy on Stern LEs. Will report back.

And ditto on all the league stuff. Had a great time at a Nashville event last night. There is definitely potential for a pinball scene in Nashville.

#5876 7 years ago

Where are all these Nashville events? I didn't know there was anything in the works that just happened. No posts. Nothing.

Dates for tournaments now submitted and posted on the Game Galaxy Arcade Facebook page. $7 cover for all day (discount) + $5 for entry. All of these are for IFPA points, etc. I will get photos of the winners after each tournament and submit everything myself.

#5877 7 years ago

Forgot to mention, all the tournaments we are having for the next year are going to be on Saturday evenings around 6 or 7pm. They will switch over to the Smyrna store starting with the July tournament. Smyrna will have over 130 pinballs in one location for play in July.

#5878 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Smyrna will have over 130 pinballs in one location for play in July.

#5879 7 years ago

Just to follow up on the Murfreesboro Barcade, admission is $15. On Saturdays from 12-6 it is $7.50 and is kid friendly.

https://www.facebook.com/Attackbarcadium/

#5880 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Where are all these Nashville events? I didn't know there was anything in the works that just happened. No posts. Nothing.

Dates for tournaments now submitted and posted on the Game Galaxy Arcade Facebook page. $7 cover for all day (discount) + $5 for entry. All of these are for IFPA points, etc. I will get photos of the winners after each tournament and submit everything myself.

There have been some events that have been ran not as IFPA events but just as fun get togethers at a private place of business. (Note: This is not an arcade but just a couple of pinheads who have 20+ games in their place of work that about once every two months has been opening up for special events. They have expressed interest on trying to get a pinball league going here in the Nashville area. We are working out the details right now. I don't believe these guys have pinside accounts so I don't think they are seeing this forum but I could be wrong.

We are now on the IFPA calendar registered to start the league. The league name is currently "Middle Tennessee Pinball League" but that is subject to change as we are trying to nail down what we want to call it. Here is what I do know.

It is going to be a 8 week league that meets every Wednesday night from 7PM till 9PM starting on March 15th. This means that the league nights will be March 15th, March 22nd, March 29th, April 5th, April 12th, April 19th, April 26th, and May 3rd. We are working out the scoring system as of right now, but I tell you that you will be able to drop your two lowest weeks so it will be a cumulative total of your 6 best weeks. (This also means you can miss two weeks without penalty so you don't have to worry if you don't make it every week.)

There will be a small 1 time buy in(like 5$ but will let you know) but that is only once for all 8 weeks that will go into the prize pool to be split up between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

This location is BYOB so you can bring an alcoholic beverage or two of your choice just don't go nuts.

The league is ran on weekdays so this will be a nice complement to the tournaments that Jason will be running at the end of each month in March. This also gives people, who can't do the weekends for whatever reason, something to do during the week for competitive pinball. During each week we will make announcements to the league group about what's going on in the area in terms of pinball (new games on location, location spots, other tournaments in the area, etc.) so the Game Galaxy tournaments will be greatly hyped as well.

More details to come as I get them.

#5881 7 years ago

It should also be worth noting that with the league, Jason's tournaments, Gameroom expo tournament, and not even counting any one off events that are done around State, we should have no issues having a Tennessee state champion next year!

#5882 7 years ago

Re: league, you may want to check out the Free State Pinball Association for some ideas. I think this is what the Birmingham guys use as a basis. http://www.fspazone.org/

Looking forward to this - I'm in!

#5883 7 years ago

Just a clarification, the Game Galaxy monthlies start at the end of March, NOT in February. We will not be holding a tournament in February, thank you!

#5884 7 years ago

Aerosmith Launch Party, Game Galaxy Antioch Announcement!

$10 cover into the arcade, $5 entry into the tournament. $5 entry gives you 2 games. Lowest score thrown out. Top 4 scores will play in a Head to Head 1 game final. Bonus prizes provided by Stern! Cash prizes to the top 3 entrants.

Tournament will be Friday evening, March 17, 2017 starting at 7pm.

#5885 7 years ago

With great Pride and Warning to all.....Im hoping to close on a house for my daughter and son in law in Devon Valley! He'll be doing his Fellowship at Vandy Childrens Hospital, she may work there as well.

Popping in next week, and a few more times to help set up, and get use to the
life in Nashville! My first Trip!!

Guess Ill start at the Beginning of the thread to find some stops, and Ill hope
to get to some of the shows I hear so much about!.

Who knows, maybe Ill have to fill her basement up with a few!

Looking forward to bumping into a few of you guys, and start a Nashville to Orlando route of Pin-Fun!

#5886 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

With great Pride and Warning to all.....Im hoping to close on a house for my daughter and son in law in Devon Valley! He'll be doing his Fellowship at Vandy Childrens Hospital, she may work there as well.
Popping in next week, and a few more times to help set up, and get use to the
life in Nashville! My first Trip!!
Guess Ill start at the Beginning of the thread to find some stops, and Ill hope
to get to some of the shows I hear so much about!.
Who knows, maybe Ill have to fill her basement up with a few!
Looking forward to bumping into a few of you guys, and start a Nashville to Orlando route of Pin-Fun!

Here are your must sees.

Game Galaxy - I'd recommend the Antioch and Smyrna locations for pinball (Antioch is closer to Nashville) www.gamegalaxyarcade.com
Flashback Arcade - About 30 minutes south in Murfreesboro. Very well maintained games.

Welcome to Nashville!

#5887 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Aerosmith Launch Party, Game Galaxy Antioch Announcement!
$10 cover into the arcade, $5 entry into the tournament. $5 entry gives you 2 games. Lowest score thrown out. Top 4 scores will play in a Head to Head 1 game final. Bonus prizes provided by Stern! Cash prizes to the top 3 entrants.
Tournament will be Friday evening, March 17, 2017 starting at 7pm.

Just a suggestion. We've run a ton of launch parties in B'ham. You should probably try to get all the IFPA points you can. One way would be to use BOTH scores from qualifying and add them together. That alone is 8% TGP instead of 4%. Also maybe make the final best two out of three rather than single game. I know it's difficult to get a decent points event out of a 3-4 hour launch party but it can be done.

Here is an example. We ran our GB launch party in about 4 hours. All players got 2 tries and added the scores together. Then the top eight faced off in two groups of 4, and played 3 games each using PAPA scoring(4,2,1,0). Two players from each group advanced and played another 3 game round. Here is a snapshot of how the points worked out.

GB launch TGP (resized).JPGGB launch TGP (resized).JPG

#5888 7 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Just a suggestion. We've run a ton of launch parties in B'ham. You should probably try to get all the IFPA points you can. One way would be to use BOTH scores from qualifying and add them together. That alone is 8% TGP instead of 4%. Also maybe make the final best two out of three rather than single game. I know it's difficult to get a decent points event out of a 3-4 hour launch party but it can be done.
Here is an example. We ran our GB launch party in about 4 hours. All players got 2 tries and added the scores together. Then the top eight faced off in two groups of 4, and played 3 games each using PAPA scoring(4,2,1,0). Two players from each group advanced and played another 3 game round. Here is a snapshot of how the points worked out.

Sorry, I don't understand how any of that works or even makes sense to me at the moment.

What is "TGP" anyway? Also, what is to prevent me from just having scores upon scores upon scores added to circumvent and aid points? If I am understanding your suggestion correctly, none of the tournaments on their system make any sense to me...Why can't I stack them in quadruples then?

I just don't understand how that works with "scoring", do I have to input each player's scores on top of it?

#5889 7 years ago

How far is Jonesborough from you guys? I'm looking at a machine that way and looking for someone who might be able to check it out for me...thx

#5890 7 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

How far is Jonesborough from you guys? I'm looking at a machine that way and looking for someone who might be able to check it out for me...thx

Very far from Middle Tennessee. 4.5 hours away from me. That is near Virginia. Some Knoxville guys might be able to get a better look but my guess is that it is still not an easy trip.

#5891 7 years ago

Barcadium Murfreesboro information...

Star Trek Premium is the only pinball available on the floor currently. Plays great, no issues.

#5892 7 years ago

Thx!

#5893 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Sorry, I don't understand how any of that works or even makes sense to me at the moment.
What is "TGP" anyway? Also, what is to prevent me from just having scores upon scores upon scores added to circumvent and aid points? If I am understanding your suggestion correctly, none of the tournaments on their system make any sense to me...Why can't I stack them in quadruples then?
I just don't understand how that works with "scoring", do I have to input each player's scores on top of it?

TGP stands for Tournament Grade Percentage. You basically get 4% for every meaningful game played.

When playing multiple scores on a single title for qualifying, 3 scores is the maximum. That's why I suggested using both scores added together. For example, you cannot play Aerosmith 7 times in qualifying and get 28% TGP. That would only count for 3 games or 12%. But you could play 10 different titles one game each in qualifying and that would be 40%.

An important thing that was changed last year is that any game played as a group of 4 players counts as two games, or 8%.

So the format that you run can greatly affect how many points the event is worth. Let's say the base value of you tourney(which is based on how many players show up and how highly they are ranked) is 15 points. The way I understand your Aerosmith format it would be 12% TGP. So the winner would get 12% of 15 = 1.8 points. If you ran something similar to the GB launch I posted above, the winner would get 80% of 15 = 12 points. Huge difference. Here are some great links to understanding how the points work and even a calculator to determine what a particular format might be worth.

http://tgp.slapsave.com/

https://www.ifpapinball.com/menu/ranking-info/

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tgpguide/

#5894 7 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

TGP stands for Tournament Grade Percentage. You basically get 4% for every meaningful game played.
When playing multiple scores on a single title for qualifying, 3 scores is the maximum. That's why I suggested using both scores added together. For example, you cannot play Aerosmith 7 times in qualifying and get 28% TGP. That would only count for 3 games or 12%. But you could play 10 different titles one game each in qualifying and that would be 40%.
An important thing that was changed last year is that any game played as a group of 4 players counts as two games, or 8%.
So the format that you run can greatly affect how many points the event is worth. Let's say the base value of you tourney(which is based on how many players show up and how highly they are ranked) is 15 points. The way I understand your Aerosmith format it would be 12% TGP. So the winner would get 12% of 15 = 1.8 points. If you ran something similar to the GB launch I posted above, the winner would get 80% of 15 = 12 points. Huge difference. Here are some great links to understanding how the points work and even a calculator to determine what a particular format might be worth.
http://tgp.slapsave.com/
https://www.ifpapinball.com/menu/ranking-info/
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tgpguide/

Thanks for the links.
Unfortunately this sounds very convoluted and that is putting it lightly.
How about this, what format (specifically defined) has the most points available per player, and I will just run that for ALL of my tournaments? I just need it explained...
Best format for "one" game, and best format for "multiple" games.....and you also state it is better to run multiple game tournaments as 4 player "groups" against each other?

#5896 7 years ago

In terms of the launch party what he is telling you to do is to have everyone play 2 games and add the scores together where the top 8 go on to the finals.

From the top 8 you divide them up into two groups of 4 based on their seeding from the first two games added and each group will play 3 different games on Aerosmith. After each game 1st place gets 4 points, 2nd gets 2 points, 3rd gets 1 point, and 4th gets 0. After the 3 games are done you add up the points and the top 2 finishers will face off against the top 2 finishers in the other category for one final 3 game round on Aerosmith again using the same score system. At the end 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be crowned.

This means that each player has the potential of playing 8 games of Aerosmith (2 qualifying scores added together, 3 finals games in round 1, and 3 more finals games in the championship round)

#5897 7 years ago

In terms of the monthly tournaments, may I suggest a strikes tournament matchplay. I have software that will help you do this but basically you randomize all players into groups of 4 on a random game from a number of games of your choice. They then play a 4 player game and the bottom 2 players will take a strike where the top 2 players are safe for that round. Then after all games are done you will randomize games and players again. Three or Four strikes and you're out and last man standing wins.

You of course can run things as you want, but I've played a few of these and they are tons of fun and you meet lots of new people. Very social.

#5898 7 years ago

I'm going to be in the market for a DE Star Trek in the near future. Does anyone in Nashville have one they're looking to part with?

Thanks

#5899 7 years ago

Also in competitive pinball news, I'm taking the girlfriend to Memphis to meet my Aunt, and look what happens to be going on in the Memphis area. It starts at 2PM and is at a brewery in Memphis TN. Several of the Memphis guys have made the trip up to our area for tournaments so make it down if you can. I'll plug the Aerosmith launch party and March tournament while I'm there.

image1(1) (resized).JPGimage1(1) (resized).JPG

#5900 7 years ago

Has anyone in the area used the pinball browser much? I'm looking for someone who could come over and give me a quick tutorial? I have plenty of beer and pinball machines

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts
Toys/Add-ons
There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 119.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area/page/118?hl=williams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.