tron-topper (resized).jpg
rivit-press (resized).jpg
long-nose-stapler (resized).jpg
17073 (1) (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160507_135259_(resized).jpg
the-end_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 119.
#5701 8 years ago

Game of Thrones is now updated to 1.18

#5702 8 years ago

In case anyone wants to update the map (and this is bigger news for the future)

Soap Opera Game Room in Smyrna now has Spider-Man (Stern) on 50 cents, 5 for $2.00

Since I purchased X-Files from there I am now able to put as many pins as I want there on quarters. we'll see how that goes and when I can start bringing them.

#5703 8 years ago

Great news! Hope it works out well.

#5704 8 years ago

Awesome

#5705 8 years ago

What are the opinions on Game of Thrones?

#5706 8 years ago

Erik, it is good. It will get another code update. If you are a fan of the show they didn't do it justice but it's a fun and very fast table.

#5707 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

What are the opinions on Game of Thrones?

I enjoyed it. It was getting a lot of action when I finally got to go to Flashback in Murfreesboro for this first time this past weekend.

#5708 8 years ago

Soap Opera in Smyrna now has Sopranos Pinball at 50 cents.

#5709 8 years ago

I've noticed several of Flashback's games aren't clean/fully working compared to my first visit when they opened, which was fantastic. IE Jurassic Park looks like it came straight from a Chuck E. Cheese, F14 was constantly showing errors and firing the knocker, Spider-Man didn't come on half the time, etc. I hope he can keep this stuff appealing in the long term, my last visit was a bit underwhelming. The heavy metal jukebox blasting popular songs every 5 minutes does get irritating too.

#5710 8 years ago

I was there last weekend and didn't see the issues you were having. F-14 does have a switch error that prevents multiball. Brian has always been receptive to fixing any issues that have come up. Jukebox is loud though.

Honestly, my biggest issue was seeing that Jason beat my GC on AC/DC.

1 week later
#5711 8 years ago

Alright, so it seems like everyone is busy with personal stuff these days. I will be figuring out a day at the arcade for a tournament soon (when I get back from Arizona) when I will be there and I will run it myself if need be. It will go on regardless of amount of entrants (winner take all).

Aaron, can you let me know if you have ANYTHING planned coming up?

#5712 8 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Aaron, can you let me know if you have ANYTHING planned coming up?

Georgia State Championships are Feburary 13th and one or two players will be down there.

Louisville Arcade Expo is March 4-6.

#5713 8 years ago

Is there anyone in east Tn that does repairs/upgrades etc?

1 week later
#5714 8 years ago

My situation has calmed down and is taking a turn in the positive direction. Also I'm itching to start competing against you guys again. Flashback Game of Thrones has new GC of 837 mill. Good luck.

#5715 8 years ago
Quoted from wckrusa:

My situation has calmed down and is taking a turn in the positive direction. Also I'm itching to start competing against you guys again. Flashback Game of Thrones has new GC of 837 mill. Good luck.

Good to hear, but you guys should really do something about my GC's on Star Trek and Walking Dead at Flashback...

#5716 8 years ago

I can't even get up there these days, and Game of Thrones keeps changing code. Top was 2.7 billion before 1.21 just came out.

Expect a few of the older pins to leave soon in Antioch that are not being played much. We just need to make room for Street Fighter V in February.

#5717 8 years ago

Hey guys, I started a site to finally do my part to actually add to the pin community - http://pinballboy.com
It's not fully launched yet (I'll be adding a few more big aspects to the site in late February), but it's a start.

Feel free to go check it out if you need any rule cards for your machines, they're all absolutely free

#5718 8 years ago

Hey fellow Tennesseans. I'm in Memphis. If anyone has a WPT and/or a Getaway HS II for sale please PM me.

Also interested in buying a toy claw game.

Thanks guys

Ryan

#5719 8 years ago

Yes, sell him a Getaway and sell me the WPT.

The search continues...

#5720 8 years ago

There's a WPT listed in the Market near Atlanta.

#5721 8 years ago

I can find World Poker Tours but not at the price williams wants to pay though. =)

#5722 8 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I can find World Poker Tours but not at the price williams wants to pay though. =)

Hey, I like a bargain! But I've "upped the ante", no pun intended.

#5723 8 years ago

Let me up the ante as well:

I have a brand new in the box Buck Hunt HD Wild Panorama arcade for sale or trade. Would love a cash deal for much less than you can find it retail or a combination of trade and cash. I also really want decent claw game for the family game room.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#5724 8 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Hey, I like a bargain! But I've "upped the ante", no pun intended.

Yes but as you know, you wait too long for a bargain than the $1700 World Poker Tour you pass up gets harder and hard to find these days even for $2300. You can get them for close to that, but without shipping. It takes $2500 now to get one.

I am not trying to be "that" guy but yes, you know how it is, which is why a lot of times I will always pay a few hundred more knowing full well when a game will go up (similar to me paying $3995 for Arabian Nights when it was a $3000 game back in the day).

I mean this as a statement and not trying to be rude whatsoever, you know how I am with pinball.

#5725 8 years ago

Hey Jason, is X-Files still at the Antioch location? The gf and I have become literally obsessed with the show and have never played the pin and really want to check it out.

#5726 8 years ago
Quoted from chadsugg:

Hey Jason, is X-Files still at the Antioch location? The gf and I have become literally obsessed with the show and have never played the pin and really want to check it out.

Yes, X-Files is still in Antioch.

#5727 8 years ago

So... this looks cool.

http://grandoleexpo.com/

#5728 8 years ago

Wow yes it does!!

#5729 8 years ago

Where the heck did this come from? This looks awesome!

Is this being put on by anyone we all know? I'm just a bit shocked there wasn't some chatter about it on here since it looks like it's been being planned for a while.

#5730 8 years ago

First I've heard of this expo... But awesome nonetheless.

#5731 8 years ago

David Corrigan is running it. It is a new expo.

#5732 8 years ago

Think I'll be able to make it to this one!

#5733 8 years ago

I'll be there for sure! Only a 2.5 hour drive for me.

1 week later
#5734 8 years ago

My apologies to all in Tennessee, as my showing in the Georgia state championships was sub-par. Finished 11th out of 16. But a great day of pinball was had. As always, those guys can run a great tournament and if you're missing your tournament fix I'd encourage a trip down to some of the Georgia events.

Played lots of stuff that isn't available around here. Skateball, Medusa, LOTR, and a working Fathom! (I kid Jason, I kid)

#5735 8 years ago

I actually have a Skateball in Rivergate, it is just in the back room at Rivergate.

Lord of the Rings is in my garage. I am not against bringing that anymore.

Fathom...someone just has to figure out wtf that issue is with multiball.... =P

I definitely do not have Medusa though.

#5736 8 years ago
Quoted from williams:

My apologies to all in Tennessee, as my showing in the Georgia state championships was sub-par. Finished 11th out of 16. But a great day of pinball was had. As always, those guys can run a great tournament and if you're missing your tournament fix I'd encourage a trip down to some of the Georgia events.
Played lots of stuff that isn't available around here. Skateball, Medusa, LOTR, and a working Fathom! (I kid Jason, I kid)

My apologies as well. 8th in KYSCS . Wish I had done my last game differently in the 1 game 4 player playoff for 5,6,7, or 8th. Had a blast none the less.

#5737 8 years ago

I wish I could help on Fathom but I am not at all familiar with that era. Brandon explained it to me a while back.

#5738 8 years ago

I was having a game delivered by sti/precision the other day and they ask me if I knew the guy in Murfreesboro that had hundreds of pins in a 1 acre warehouse. They said he wants to open a very large arcade/outdoor movie theater. I think they mentioned he owned a steel yard or something. I wouldn't mind checking this warehouse out.

#5739 8 years ago

Confession: I confuse woody76 & Crash when I see each of you post in different forums.

#5740 8 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Confession: I confuse woody76 & Crash when I see each of you post in different forums.

He copied me! Just kidding, he has been around way longer than me.

#5741 8 years ago

Haha! I was thinking about updating my avatar again actually.

#5742 8 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Lord of the Rings is in my garage. I am not against bringing that anymore.

Ah yes please. You can remove Rocky and Bullwinkle if you want. It will be tough to live without it but I will somehow go on.

It's about time Nashville got an expo! It's exciting!

#5743 8 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I was having a game delivered by sti/precision the other day and they ask me if I knew the guy in Murfreesboro that had hundreds of pins in a 1 acre warehouse. They said he wants to open a very large arcade/outdoor movie theater. I think they mentioned he owned a steel yard or something. I wouldn't mind checking this warehouse out.

That's David. He has about 1700 arcade games in there. Not hundreds of pins though he does have over 100 pinballs by now I assume. It's not open to the public. He owns a metal company. Drive in theatre has been on hold for quite some time.

1 week later
#5744 8 years ago

I stopped by the Rivergate GG today. A lot of the pins play fine but a few had issues:

Who Dunnit: ejects 2 balls, left flipper sticking

Party Zone: stuck at happy hour multiball, does ball search but mode never starts

Phantom of the Opera, Radical, Swords of Fury: ball missing, can't start game

Tales from the Crypt: weak flippers

Is that the same Tales from Antioch? Looks like it. The sound is still working fine since you fixed it.

#5745 8 years ago

Tales from the Crypt is not the same as the Antioch one. I was able to get the ball up the right ramp from left flipper easily. Is that not the case now?

I informed Richard about it. Thank you.

#5746 8 years ago

Also Crash, and this is very important:

From Richard: "David said crash didnt say one word to him, and even left some of them off
david is frustrated because he said he would have seen to these if he was told
and informed me or you on the spot."

So the bottom line is tell the person at the counter, and don't turn the games off at Rivergate. Thank you.

#5747 8 years ago

Looks like my scheme to remove a ball from Swords of Fury to retain my high score has come to fruition!

#5748 8 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

Tales from the Crypt is not the same as the Antioch one. I was able to get the ball up the right ramp from left flipper easily. Is that not the case now?
I informed Richard about it. Thank you.

It seemed like several shots were hard to hit on that machine. Last time I reported a few issues to the counter from what I saw today it doesn't look like anything was fixed, which is why I posted here this time. I know the Who Dunnit left flipper was sticking at the time at least and it still was today. Now if the flipper was worked on and has been fixed as well as some other games repaired I wasn't aware of that, and I understand stuck balls do happen a lot. I probably haven't been to that location in two or three months.

#5749 8 years ago

Well we have a new employee since then, just let him know. I have nothing to do with that location in terms of day to day operations....that is all Richard. Just let David know and they will address it for Brandon, etc.....

#5750 8 years ago

Ah, so it's all Richard. I do see him there most of the time but didn't realize he was over everything.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.95
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
System-J

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 12.95
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 12.95
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
There are 5,942 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 119.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-the-nashville-tn-area/page/115 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.