(Topic ID: 64140)

Pinsiders in Macomb, Sterling Hts, Warren, Clinton Twp etc?

By playernumber4

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

More curiosity here. It seems that we do have quite a few pinsiders in the general area of Macomb County, and I have noticed quite a few in Macomb Township alone. How many more do we have in the area? Step up and stick your hand in the air. Obviously Troy, Madison Hts and St. Clair County are included in this "general area".

#2 10 years ago

Troy

#3 10 years ago

I know we have many more. And some in Roseville too. I think I have seen at least 4 from Macomb Twp alone.

#4 10 years ago

There are a lot in Michigan. Might be one of the biggest states for this hobby. To bad I'm 2.678 hours away from 90% of them.

#5 10 years ago

Clinton township checking in here.

#6 10 years ago

I'm from Ray Township here, I bought your brother's tomcat late in the winter and still lovin it, plus added a few more.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from crlush:

I'm from Ray Township here, I bought your brother's tomcat late in the winter and still lovin it, plus added a few more.

Hey! Good to hear from you and glad to hear you added more. Thats a fast playing game. I wish I had room to get one and spend about a year making it look like new.

#8 10 years ago

It seems like I have seen a few new screen names from the area recently. As you know - I am in Sterling Heights.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-Practice:

It seems like I have seen a few new screen names from the area recently. As you know - I am in Sterling Heights.

Hey Mike! I wondered where you have been. I cleaned out my PM box and lost track of you. PM comin your way..

#10 10 years ago

In the area, Romeo!

#11 10 years ago

Birminghams in Troy!

Quoted from Red:

In the area, Romeo!

I miss when Kid Rock rapped

#13 10 years ago

Holy cow! We have more people here than I even thought, and so far we are still not hearing from some that I have seen around this site before. We might have enough soon to have a small "networking" site for if guys need a part locally "right now" etc.
    We might even have enough guys to start a local league whether it be formal or informal, even if its only once a year or four times a year. Its always nice to meet local people with the same interest in pins.
    Please continue to stick your hand in the air. Its quite interesting to see how many pinheads we have around here. And most of us probably remember the same arcades from the 70's!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-in-macomb-sterling-hts-warren-clinton-twp-etc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.