(Topic ID: 88320)

Pinsiders get together ....may 3 in AZ

By Monarca1091

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-52.jpg
    image-966.jpg
    image-329.jpg
    image-992.jpg
    image-64.jpg
    image-600.jpg
    image-211.jpg
    image-22.jpg
    image-216.jpg
    image-926.jpg
    image-911.jpg
    image-848.jpg
    image-27.jpg
    image-203.jpg
    image-515.jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 years ago

Hi guys I'm making a get together on may 3 in my house , we could play pinball have some food, drinks and get to know each other . I notice that in the zapcon event a lot of pinsiders didn't know each other and I meet some very cool pinsiders also . How about it guys ? If your Interested please send me a pm ...thanks and see you soon ...

#2 10 years ago

I'll check the calendar!

#3 10 years ago

Hope you make it Wes ....

#4 10 years ago

Me too, we've not been able to meet up, even at Zapcon. It all comes down to the family schedule...

-Wes

#5 10 years ago

might be able to make it out there that weekend. What time are you thinking? Also what are the cross streets so we have an idea of how far to drive.

#6 10 years ago

Count me in!

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

I'll check the calendar!

As will I. Will be fun. Might know a few other friends interested in coming if ok as well. Day or night?

#8 10 years ago

Toxicwes and I can make it if it's at night. There's an arcade repair party that day, we're usually at those until about 9pm but we can cut out early for an evening pinball party.

#9 10 years ago

Yeah, I'll check my work schedule, sounds fun.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from ghostrachel:

Toxicwes and I can make it if it's at night. There's an arcade repair party that day, we're usually at those until about 9pm but we can cut out early for an evening pinball party.

Arcade repair party...hmmm. Do you know of someone that can repair a monitor on my virtua racing twin? It has vertical collapse, dont know if it needs a cap kit or a vert control chip.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Arcade repair party...hmmm. Do you know of someone that can repair a monitor on my virtua racing twin? It has vertical collapse, dont know if it needs a cap kit or a vert control chip.

Go to Brien King's website. Here's the page about the party. The idea is that people that are more knowledgeable help you fix your stuff, so you can learn how to fix it yourself. I'm probably just bringing some Bally boards to repair this time, but people bring entire games... I don't think(?) any of these guys do housecalls, it's more of a community thing.

http://forums.arcaderestoration.com/yaf_postst131_After-ZapCon-Repair-Party.aspx

Sorry about the temporary hijack, hope to see everyone on the 3rd!

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from ghostrachel:

Go to Brien King's website. Here's the page about the party. The idea is that people that are more knowledgeable help you fix your stuff, so you can learn how to fix it yourself. I'm probably just bringing some Bally boards to repair this time, but people bring entire games... I don't think(?) any of these guys do housecalls, it's more of a community thing.
    http://forums.arcaderestoration.com/yaf_postst131_After-ZapCon-Repair-Party.aspx
    Sorry about the temporary hijack, hope to see everyone on the 3rd!

Thnx Rachel! Didn't mean to derail ur thread Danny, see you next saturday! Itll be nice to relax and really talk to some pinsiders, Zapcon was too crazy to just chill!

#13 10 years ago

It will be May 3 at 5pm to 11pm , send me a pm for more info , we have about 10 pinsiders confirmed .....

#14 10 years ago

responded via TEXT

#15 10 years ago

Sounds like fun! The girlfriend and I are looking forward to meeting everyone there.

#16 10 years ago

I should be able to stop by on my way home from the arcade fixing party at Brien's.

#17 10 years ago

image-515.jpgimage-515.jpg

Next Saturday 6pm .....don't forget ......here are pics of the line up .....

image-27.jpgimage-27.jpg image-203.jpgimage-203.jpg image-848.jpgimage-848.jpg
    #18 10 years ago

image-911.jpgimage-911.jpg

image-926.jpgimage-926.jpg image-216.jpgimage-216.jpg
    #19 10 years ago

image-22.jpgimage-22.jpg

image-211.jpgimage-211.jpg image-600.jpgimage-600.jpg
    #20 9 years ago

Oh wow, that Bushido pin looks awesome..

#21 9 years ago

It's a blast .....very unique ....

#22 9 years ago

Bump .....

#23 9 years ago

Looks like Jim, from the league, will probably be coming too... +1 to your RSVP count.

#24 9 years ago

Yeah .....tell Jim he is more than welcome to come .....

#25 9 years ago

Have fun guys. Hope i can make the next one.

#26 9 years ago

Thanks for the invite Danny, unfortunately have something else going on Saturday. Need to make it over there sometime while you still have the Bushido!

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from kbliznick:

Thanks for the invite Danny, unfortunately have something else going on Saturday. Need to make it over there sometime while you still have the Bushido!

Give me a call when you're around my area so you come and try that bushido ......

#28 9 years ago

Bump...

#29 9 years ago

Still counting two for me. Rough loss for San Jose in series anfd my Pens tonight.

#30 9 years ago

I'm going to try my best to make it. I have to work tomorrow, and I've already committed to Brien's arcade repair party after work... but I think I can probably make it to both. What part of the valley are you in?

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Still counting two for me. Rough loss for San Jose in series anfd my Pens tonight.

Yes sir.... See you tomorrow....

#32 9 years ago

Glendale ......Peoria ave & 51th ave

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from Monarca1091:

Glendale ......Peoria ave & 51th ave

Hahahaha! Perfect! You're like 2 miles from Brien (59th and Olive)

Oddly enough, my childhood home was at 52nd Ave and Mountain View. You're right smack dab in my old stomping grounds.

#34 9 years ago

Don't forget guys tonight at 6pm .......all pinsiders welcome .......text me at 602 626 0326 for address ...

#35 9 years ago

Have to attend a graduation party tonight, but I will stop by on my way home. Hope to be by around 8pm.

#36 9 years ago

See u tonight!

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Hahahaha! Perfect! You're like 2 miles from Brien (59th and Olive)
    Oddly enough, my childhood home was at 52nd Ave and Mountain View. You're right smack dab in my old stomping grounds.

I did 8th grade at Heritage Elementary there. Used to play the Simpsons pin down at Peter Piper

#38 9 years ago

Bump

#39 9 years ago

hey danny, planning on being there with one more.

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jdawg4422:

hey danny, planning on being there with one more.

Sounds good .....

#41 9 years ago
    Quoted from Monarca1091:

Yes sir.... See you tomorrow....

Might have one more.

#42 9 years ago

Hoping I can get the heck out of here early enough to come!

#43 9 years ago
    Quoted from Darkwing:

I did 8th grade at Heritage Elementary there. Used to play The Simpsons pin down at Peter Piper

Me too! I used to ride my bike up to Peter Piper and play video games, and then go buy sports cards at Brooklyn Paulie's.

Oh, and I'll be there tonight.

#44 9 years ago

That was a lot of fun, Danny! Thanks for being such a great host. It was awesome to finally put some faces to names and meet you guys.

#45 9 years ago

That was a lot of fun, Danny! Thanks for being such a great host. It was awesome to finally put some faces to names and meet you guys.

Couldnt have said it better. Thanks Danny, had a blast!

#46 9 years ago

It was a pleasure meeting you Dave and hope to invite you some other time ......

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Couldnt have said it better. Thanks Danny, had a blast!

Thank you for helping me move some games Nate ....see you soon bro .....

#48 9 years ago

Had a blast, it was great getting to meet everybody. Thanks!

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from Monarca1091:

Thank you for helping me move some games Nate ....see you soon bro .....

Anytime bro, expect a text from me tomorrow.

#50 9 years ago

Thank you guys for coming I had a lot of fun .....hope to another one soon ....
    It was a pleasure meeting new pinsiders ......darkwing is a really cool guy that's new to the hobby ....

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-get-together-may-3-in-az and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.