Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Spitfiren8
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monarca1091.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey guys we had such a great time last time and wanted to invite all pinsiders one more time .....I change my line up very often ......so who ever came last time will play a few new ones....this is schedule for July 12 .....

I just got a new stern mustang pin, so if you haven't tried it there is your chance ......it's such a great game ...

We will have refreshments , pizza, snacks and feel free to bring anything you want ......

If your interested in attending please pm ....

#4 9 years ago

Last time was a lot of fun and meet new pinsiders .....I think this time it will be better ....

#6 9 years ago

Looking good a few pinsiders are already in for this ....

#8 9 years ago

One more pinsider ^^^

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Let me check with my women nothing planned but we will probably will be able to come by. She is a Mustang car fan so I am sure she will be curious about pin. Thanks again Danny I am sure we will be one of the last ones and had fun last time.

Your girl would love the mustang pinball..... Try to make it ....

#17 9 years ago

Nice ......thanks Glenn

#18 9 years ago

Don't forget guys is this Saturday ......we will have snacks , pizza, drinks .

#19 9 years ago

Here is the line up ....

1. Stern mustang
    2. Spiderman
    3. Avengers
    4. Xmen
    5. Dracula
    6. The Addams family
    7. Star Trek the next generation
    8. Fish tales
    9. Nba fast break
    10. Striker xtreme
    11. Upperdeck (pitch and bat )
    12. Metallica
    13. Lord of the rings
    14. NASCAR
    15. The getaway ( but might be sold by then )
    16. Dirty Harry ( hopefully be delivered before Saturday )

#25 9 years ago

Looks like Transformers did not last long in line up?

0oopppps

17. Transformers
    18. Ironman

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from sunnRAT:

I've been wanting to try that Star Trek Next Generation pin. I had no idea Steve Ritchie designed it!

I hate the tv series and movies but the pin is a very entertaining pinball , rules are a lot of fun .....you should come and try it , I like to make new friends .

#27 9 years ago

Bump... Is this Saturday ...

#30 9 years ago

It's going to start at 5pm ....

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kingoftron:

I'm in most likely!

I hope you can make it , see you here

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from Zappa:

Wish I could go. But, I am going to Escape to the beach to get out of this heat, if only for a very short time.
    Enjoy!!!

Maybe next time....enjoy your trip ....

#34 9 years ago

Getaway is sold so it won't be in the line up for tomorrow night....

But .....Ironman made it , it's here in the line up

#37 9 years ago

Last Bump ......IT'S TODAY !!!!!!

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Sounds like its gonna be a good turnout, sucks im outta town! Hope you do another get together soon, your last one was a good time.

Sucks you can make it .....but we will still get toghether some other day to play some pins ....

#47 9 years ago

Thanks for everyone that came .....and the new friends I meet .....we had a blast .....
    Thanks Glenn for the awesome custom code for my mustang .....

#48 9 years ago

Sorry Danny we just got tied up too late in the pool but hope to catch the next one.

No worries .....ill do another sometime this year......

#53 9 years ago
    Quoted from henryhanshaw:

Nice lineup and cool to meet new people that enjoy playing pinball as much as me .

I'm glad you had a great time Henry .....

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from Kingoftron:

Thanks for the good times, Danny. Had a blast with your awesome line up. Finally got to play an Avengers for the first time, and wow, people who aren't into that game are selling something. Best game of the night.

Avengers got the most play , it was a great day for me I even broke my high score in my avengers ......

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from copperpot:

Monarca, thanks for hosting last night. It was great to meet some new folks, eat some pizza, and play some pinball. I agree with Kingoftron, Avengers was a blast to play. The shots are REALLY hard, but I think that's what makes the game interesting. Also, it was really cool to get some time on the Mustang. That game has a unique playfield layout, the game has some cool things going for it, and with the ability to change the music, it's much better than what the initial reviews have made of it.
    Thanks again!
    -Wes

Yeah that's what I like about the avengers it's so hard, not an easy pinball ....and most people get frustrated because its so hard to master the shots...and Glenn did a great job on that custom mustang code ...

#56 9 years ago
    Quoted from cwg29:

Thanks so much for the party. It was very generous of you to let us enjoy your lineup. Some great games and nice to see some pinball folks again. And I got a chance to introduce someone new to the community. Awesome!

It's a small pinball community and we should all know each other that's why I make this gatherings .....

#64 9 years ago

My son was upset with me because he went to his cousin house and didnt get to meet my pinsider friends ...he wanted to challenge some guys but he asked me if I could do another before he leaves to California ...so I will make another real soon .....what do you guys think ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider monarca1091.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-get-together-in-arizona?tu=monarca1091 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.