Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 347 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by altan
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Stormtrooper-on-Centipede-at-SFGE-2014.jpg
    20140622_105618[1].jpg
    BarryOurslerTradingCard.png
    IMG_20140622_241503_015-758.jpg
    IMG_20140621_205725_205-441.jpg
    IMG_20140621_133424_248-403.jpg
    IMG_20140620_234253_258.jpg
    IMG_20140620_234246_532-163.jpg
    IMG_20140620_234212_088-629.jpg
    image-131.jpg
    image-712.jpg
    image.jpg
    20140622_114912.jpg
    IMG_20140621_144907.jpg
    20140622_102254.jpg
    20140620_195557.jpg
    There are 347 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
    #201 9 years ago

Bring your headphones! I have the PinPac installed in my MET, CSI and IM.

#202 9 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Bring your headphones! I have the PinPac installed in my MET, CSI and IM.

I've finally gotta try that. I bet Metallica sounds awesome!

#203 9 years ago
    Quoted from shimoda:

Was hoping to play DM2K again! Getting ready to start a custom machine, either fully custom or a custom redo for Diner (got the P-ROC Sys 11 boards).

Dude, you have a Diner? I'm so jealous! Let me know if you need any help with your custom re-do. Can't wait to see it

I'll see you there!

#204 9 years ago

I just waxed these two pins... hope you enjoy them!

IMG_4127.jpgIMG_4127.jpgIMG_4126.jpgIMG_4126.jpg

After having T2 for 10 years, I finally took this opportunity to replace a screw that was too long and stuck out a little from a post. So you will not be aghast by seeing some wonton neglect.

#205 9 years ago

BadBrick and I will be rolling in to ATL around dinner time tomorrow.

#206 9 years ago

Altan, really enjoy my T2 and I see you are bringing your rich man's RBION!

#207 9 years ago

Wolfmarsh / Harvey Keitel, I would love to meet you. My wife and I are thinking about retiring to Charleston. I'll be wearing something that says "swampfire".

#208 9 years ago

I'll be in the tournament area all weekend wearing a Marco or PAPA shirt

#209 9 years ago
    Quoted from Sc1f1:

I'll be in the tournament area all weekend wearing a Marco or PAPA shirt

I'll stuff you in a Titan shirt

#210 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

... you are bringing your rich man's RBION!

TZ wasn't appreciated when it first was released. Certainly viewed differently now.
    I think RBION is on that same trajectory.

... Altan

#211 9 years ago

I'll be there. Convinced the family to drive from WI. Only can make it Sunday, but am SO excited. Only show I've been to is MGC, which is an AWESOME show!

#212 9 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

I'll wear a Titan shirt. Are there any available?

#213 9 years ago
    Quoted from tvbenk:

I'll wear a Titan shirt. Are there any available?

Good question. I'm actually printing them now. I'll take whatever we have to the show.

#214 9 years ago

Matt, bring me one, I'll wear it for sure!

#215 9 years ago

Good question. I'm actually printing them now. I'll take whatever we have to the show.

Cool, I'll happily wear one if you bring some.

#216 9 years ago

I managed to print a handful. If I have any left, just mention this thread and I'll hook you up.

#217 9 years ago

I managed to print a handful. If I have any left, just mention this thread and I'll hook you up.

Any XXL's?

#218 9 years ago

A couple, but I'm not sure if they are spoken for. If there's any left I'll save one for you.

#219 9 years ago

A couple, but I'm not sure if they are spoken for. If there's any left I'll save one for you.

Thanks!

#220 9 years ago

We are here and have our games unloaded. Met a few people already.

Lots of cool games here, pics tomorrow.

#221 9 years ago

Was there tonight helping setup. Quite a sight to see all those pinball and video games in one place.

If you want to see/play the new Mustang or Star Trek machines, there a 2 of each there... Metallica, AC/DC, Ironman, etc. Many Williams titles, probably 10-15 EM games if that's your thing...

If you have a pulse and are anywhere near ATL, you need to stop by!

The location is easy to get to and has FREE parking (unlike the downtown venues).

#222 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

We are here and have our games unloaded. Met a few people already.
    Lots of cool games here, pics tomorrow.

We didn't formally meet but we talked about your AWESOME F-14. That is one sweet looking example!

I will introduce myself, and wear my Pinside badge when I am there next time...

#223 9 years ago

I'll be the dude with a shaved head and a 904 Pinball Zine shirt on.

#224 9 years ago

I'll be wearing a Barrett Jackson Vegas shirt!

#225 9 years ago

I'm wearing my X-men shirt today. As soon as BadBrick wakes up and showers, we will be coming down to level our games and get them powered on. The prices on F-14 and NASCAR are negotiable, don't be afraid to ask. I'm seriously thinking about the starship troopers that is here.

A couple of things I noticed yesterday... The Marco booth is really cool. It must have cost them a decent amount of money.

Also, the laseriffic toppers are way more impressive in person than in pictures. I've never seen one up close until yesterday, and I was really shocked at how nice they look.

#226 9 years ago

Good to be there early in case deals can be made on a pin. Won't be there till this afternoon unfortunately.

#227 9 years ago
    Quoted from shimoda:

Good to be there early in case deals can be made on a pin. Won't be there till this afternoon unfortunately.

Definitely. I'm more willing to shave a few hundred bucks off my prices if someone goes ahead and buys them before the crowds hit. That gives me the cash to go ahead and buy something too.

#228 9 years ago

I will there at 4:00 to play and meet some new people and will be in the market looking around also.

#229 9 years ago

Ugh we are driving now but have a romantic wine tasting event in Alpharetta tonight

Can't wait to get my play on tomorrow

#230 9 years ago

Need to get there to put a price on one of my machines, two actually but since Genie is in the tournament...

#231 9 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

Ugh we are driving now but have a romantic wine tasting event in Alpharetta tonight
    Can't wait to get my play on tomorrow

Are you going too the wine tasting with Pepper?

#232 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Are you going too the wine tasting with Pepper?

Pepper Potts? Ha, no she couldn't make it. Bringing this other hottie.

#233 9 years ago

Are PAPA TV going to be broadcasting? We had been really looking forward to this one in the UK, but I noticed earlier today it had been removed from the broadcasting schedule?? Fingers crossed we will get to see some amazing action from the great work they do over at PAPA TV

#234 9 years ago
    Quoted from roadshow16:

Are PAPA TV going to be broadcasting? We had been really looking forward to this one in the UK, but I noticed earlier today it had been removed from the broadcasting schedule?? Fingers crossed we will get to see some amazing action from the great work they do over at PAPA TV

Don't know if they are or not, but every game in the tournament area has a camera setup on it.

#235 9 years ago

Hey guys! I will be there tomorrow. I have a NEW Terminator 2 ship and skull for sale $75 cash if anyone is looking for a set. Looking forward to the swap meeting in the AM!

#236 9 years ago

Pix pics pix...
    Have fun.

#237 9 years ago

Just got here and played a few pins. Pretty nice show so far. I'm wearing my Iron Man shirt and my logo shirt like my avatars tomorrow.

#238 9 years ago

Iron man shirt? You are totally stealing my look!!

#239 9 years ago

Great show. I'm getting ready to head back down for the Private party. Lots of great games. I'm wearing my pinside badge with my avatar. If you see me say hello.

Wolfmarsh, I haven't run into you yet but your F-14 was very nice.

#240 9 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm wearing my X-men shirt today. As soon as BadBrick wakes up and showers, we will be coming down to level our games and get them powered on. The prices on F-14 and Nascar are negotiable, don't be afraid to ask. I'm seriously thinking about the Starship Troopers that is here.
    A couple of things I noticed yesterday... The Marco booth is really cool. It must have cost them a decent amount of money.
    Also, the laseriffic toppers are way more impressive in person than in pictures. I've never seen one up close until yesterday, and I was really shocked at how nice they look.

Nice to meet you today Wolfmarsh. And the SST is super nice of course that F-14 is one of the nicest games at the show!

#241 9 years ago

Great turn out today. Many thanks to folks who came down. Seeya in the morning.

#242 9 years ago

More games here than at Expo in Chicago! Great job!

#243 9 years ago

The vip party Friday night was awesome. LOUD 80's music and lights turned down. Still have not got to play BBB but I will. After day one I am 13th in the main tourney and tied for 1st in classics!

#244 9 years ago
    Quoted from sckurk:

Nice to meet you today Wolfmarsh. And the SST is super nice of course that F-14 is one of the nicest games at the show!

Same. Nice to meet you.! Also got to meet LOTR_breath and a bunch of other people.

#245 9 years ago

We're here!

#246 9 years ago

Taking a break to eat some lunch (not my idea). Awesome games!!! Loved hearing ACDC with the headphone kit.

Avengers, Metallica, Transformers, Lord of the Rings....first time for me with these games. I'm loving it

#247 9 years ago

I just had to spend like 2 hours fixing NASCAR and F-14.

On NASCAR, I had the slings set so tight that after a couple hundred plays here the switches bent naturally more closed and a slingshot started shotgunning. And a one way wire guard fell out of its holder. How does that even happen? Lol.

On F-14, I think the right flipper EOS was out of adjustment a tiny bit, so the coil heated up and swelled a little. Never went to low voltage, so it popped a fuse. Caused the sleeve to bind because of the swelling. Got the fuse fixed, EOS switch adjusted, and finessed a new sleeve into the coil. Working like a champ.

While i was finishing up fixing F-14, Barry Oursler was playing my NASCAR for at least 15-20 minutes. He was doing really good too.

#248 9 years ago

I saw you fixing F-14 but there were so many people around I didnt want to bother you to say hi. I will if I see you again. Lunch break at the burger bar then back to play a few more pins before heading home.

Holy crap. 20% mandatory gratuity for filling up my drink once is a bit high for a dang buffet.

#249 9 years ago

I made it here today at Noon. Good crowd, lots of activity, people playing pinball, etc.
    Now listening to John Trudeau talk.

#250 9 years ago

Where is the Metallica with the headphone jack?

There are 347 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsiders-at-southern-fried-gameroom-expo/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.