(Topic ID: 249245)

Pinsider repair tech in Vancouver area?

By Geetarslinga

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hey all,

I am wondering if there are any Pinsiders in the Vancouver (or Langley, Coquitlam, Abbotsford, etc) area of British Columbia, Canada that could help me with some on-site repairs on my machines? Or can anyone point me in the right direction?

I am relatively new to the world of pinball (just got my hands wet this year) and I'm willing to learn, but have scarce knowledge of electronics and could use the help of a repair person. I am happy to pay someone for their time. I only own 2 pinball machines (a Zaccaria EM and a Williams 11B), neither of which work properly at the moment, but thanks to the help of forum members (Grumpy, Mystman12, Completist, Boscokid, and others), have at least narrowed down some of the issues.

Thanks in advance!

#2 4 years ago

I know a guy in Vancouver - I'll look it up and send you his contact info over.

#3 4 years ago

Not too many guys around here know much about zaccs except for johns jukes.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Not too many guys around here know much about zaccs except for johns jukes.

Yeah, I've looked at Johnjukes website. Do they do onsite servicing?

#5 4 years ago

I believe so. You have to call them to be sure. Obviously cost more using a retail shop but pretty sure none of the independent guys know the Zaccs. I had a magic castle and few people tried but couldnt get it going, had to sell it.

#6 4 years ago

Okay thanks. Mine actually works, but the speaker is stuck constantly on. Even though it's EM, it has a sound card, instead of bells/chimes. I think a leaf switch is stuck on a stepper unit.

#7 4 years ago

Try an ad on Vancouver cl for a repair.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsider-repair-tech-in-vancouver-area?hl=pb456 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.