Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 149 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by gambit3113
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140328_153648.jpg
    secret-mtg_spot-Get_Smart_-1965.jpg
    get_smart-codenames-n-codewords.jpg
    IMG_6549.JPG
    image.jpg
    pledge_pin-Neidermeyer-isabully.jpg
    Sp_Ed-CrankYankers-num2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from BooyaNY:

I'm cool with wearing a badge or button of some kind. Can we get permission from this site for use of the Pinside logo and maybe get a batch of pin buttons made?

Why not use the ones I made? If you read through the thread part of the deal was I made a TON of these and I will send them to you for free to use! The only stipulations I made were that you are not allowed to sell them, they must be free, and I cannot provide lanyards, you must provide those yourself. They are predrilled and laminated so a lanyard (or shoelace etc..) and a marker for writing names is all you will need. If someone wants to take the lead on this send me a PM with your address and I will get you some. Try and figure out a rough estimate for how many people you think from pinside are coming.

#19 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Those are great practicalsteve.

Thanks! A lot of credit goes to the gentleman that helped me design it, he is in the thread and his name escapes me at the moment.

#35 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

I have PMed practicalsteve and he has offered to send me 20 of the badges. I'll pass them on to whoever wants one at the show. You can find me Thurs afternoon setting up my machines or on Fri when the show opens.

Hopefully in the mail tomorrow after I get over this damn flu, but we still have plenty of time so they will get there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsider-meet-and-greet-tx-pinball-festival-2014?tu=practicalsteve and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.