Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 149 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by gambit3113
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140328_153648.jpg
    secret-mtg_spot-Get_Smart_-1965.jpg
    get_smart-codenames-n-codewords.jpg
    IMG_6549.JPG
    image.jpg
    pledge_pin-Neidermeyer-isabully.jpg
    Sp_Ed-CrankYankers-num2.jpg
    There are 149 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 10 years ago

#52 10 years ago

I want one! Ill be in fri morning with my joker poker and some beer from the Bruery

#53 10 years ago

I will be there Friday early, helping Marc. I will find you.

#54 10 years ago

That's so cool that you guys are meeting up. Wish we had something like this coming to Boston.

Hope you all have an amazing time.

#55 10 years ago

I am ready for this weekend to get here.

#56 10 years ago

Going to be an amazing time!!! Cannot wait until TPF!!!

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

OK, guys and gals! I got the badges that member practicalsteve sent and they are awesome. Should clip to last years lanyard just fine. If you want one, catch me Thursday afternoon at setup or Friday at the opening. Or any other day. I'll be there all weekend. Just look for the goofy older dude sporting one of these bad boys. Wearing a pinball shirt. Big dumb grin on my face? Yeah. I'll be that easy to find...

LOL Mk1.

Hope a blast is had by all! Have fun guys!

#58 10 years ago

Sign me up!

#59 10 years ago

Ill be there Friday by mid day and happy to help out anyone with setup etc.

#60 10 years ago

In for 1 please! I'll be hanging with AceJedi and PDXMonkey. arriving thursday.

#61 10 years ago

I'll be there Friday morning to drop off. I'd be happy to help setup if needed - Barry

#62 10 years ago

#63 10 years ago

I'm planning on being there by around rush hour Thursday.
    All depends on how the loading goes Wed night after work.

#64 10 years ago

Sounds like a cool idea. But when I don't know someone I just ask Uncle Barry. Everyone knows Barry......

I'll be there around noon Friday.

#65 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pickle:

Sounds like a cool idea. But when I don't know someone I just ask Uncle Barry. Everyone knows Barry......
    I'll be there around noon Friday.

Whose Barry....Really...??

#66 10 years ago

Oh....Just meet me by Stargazer...LOL!!!

#67 10 years ago

If we're using codenames, I'll use Pinball-is-great.

Secret code-words include: Predator, Medieval Madness, Sparky, Hercules, ...and beer.

One meet-up spot you can stop by is at the ArkLaTex Pinball Club section.

get_smart-codenames-n-codewords.jpgget_smart-codenames-n-codewords.jpg

secret-mtg_spot-Get_Smart_-1965.jpgsecret-mtg_spot-Get_Smart_-1965.jpg

#68 10 years ago

#69 10 years ago

I'll be there as early as humanly possible on Thursday. Bringing 4 pins + multicade/Raiden Fighters, and helping someone else bring his game(s). Oh yeah, and I have to unbox my Metallica and install protectors too.

1 week later
    #70 10 years ago

These last days are going by too slow!

#71 10 years ago

Any affordable hotels nearby..... ????? PM if you can.

Nick.

#72 10 years ago

Can't wait for the show to arrive. 6th year in a row!! Last year picked up a Paragon, the year before a Skateball and a lead that panned out for a Centaur. What will this year bring??

#73 10 years ago

I Ned to follow you around me for leads like that! Centaur is on my short list as is Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom.

#74 10 years ago
    Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

I Ned to follow you around me for leads like that! Centaur is on my short list as is Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom.

Centaur too me is over priced. I have owned 1 for 12 years now but with my entire collection; it does not get alot of love. When I put it on legs everyone just looks at it but rarely do people play it. It is very cool though.

#75 10 years ago

Does it need a new home?

#76 10 years ago

I came to the realization today that I won't be able to make it. Please take many pictures so I can "attend" remotely! .

#77 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

OK, guys and gals! I got the badges that member practicalsteve sent and they are awesome. Should clip to last years lanyard just fine. If you want one, catch me Thursday afternoon at setup or Friday at the opening. Or any other day. I'll be there all weekend. Just look for the goofy older dude sporting one of these bad boys. Wearing a pinball shirt. Big dumb grin on my face? Yeah. I'll be that easy to find...

Nice! I'm in for one of these, too...if I can find you on Friday!

#78 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nuclear_Waste:

Nice! I'm in for one of these, too...if I can find you on Friday!

Done and done. I'm thinking I'll be in my blue Seattle Pinball Museum t-shirt. That ought to stand out, eh?

#79 10 years ago

Unless I wear mine........

#80 10 years ago

I was thinking about too, maybe I'll wear my NW pinball show t-shirt from few years back instead

#81 10 years ago
    Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Unless I wear mine........

Or I wear mine..... - Barry

#82 10 years ago

#83 10 years ago

The badges look great! I'll be there Friday afternoon with a cold Lone Star beer in hand, and will look for yall then!

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

#84 10 years ago

Why do I feel that these badges will be gone within 10 minutes. Save me one please. I will be there sometime Thursday evening helping Marcus in the tournament area set up pins.

#85 10 years ago

I will be hanging out with Marc at the Elevation Games area on Friday early, helping out where I can and just generally being kind of a a dynamic duo of black cloud grumpiness over there. If you want to have a beer and to sarcastically use the word "epic", or just generally shoot the shit on whatever, hit me up.

#86 10 years ago

So when and where exactly is the official TPF Pinsiders Meet Up?

Quoted from gambit3113:

If you want to have a beer and to sarcastically use the word "epic", or just generally shoot the shit on whatever, hit me up.

I wonder who might take you up on that offer?

#87 10 years ago

Ghandi?

#88 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Why do I feel that these badges will be gone within 10 minutes. Save me one please. I will be there sometime Thursday evening helping Marcus in the tournament area set up pins.

19 of 20 spoken for. One left...

#89 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

19 of 20 spoken for. One left...

I'll take it. Steve didn't get mine mailed to me in time and he said that you would have one for me!

#90 10 years ago

I'll take one

#91 10 years ago

Not going to be there until Friday sometime. Long drive from the frozen tundra we call home! See you there!

#93 10 years ago

Id like one as well. I'll be there around 6ish tomorrow night.

#94 10 years ago

BigB gets the last one. Shoulda spoke up earlier, guys... I'm tapped out!

#95 10 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

I will be hanging out with Marc at the Elevation Games area on Friday early, helping out where I can and just generally being kind of a a dynamic duo of black cloud grumpiness over there. If you want to have a beer and to sarcastically use the word "epic", or just generally shoot the shit on whatever, hit me up.

Dude I think if Marc hears the word "EPIC" he will punch that person in the throat.

#96 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

Dude I think if Marc hears the word "EPIC" he will punch that person in the throat.

I know. I can't wait!

#97 10 years ago

#98 10 years ago

I'm wearing a blue Zidware t-shirt today if any folks wanna come say Hi!

#99 10 years ago

I am the bald guy with goatee wearing jeans, brown Marco T-Shirt and red Nike tennis shoes. I will be with Marcus unloading so you can't miss me.

#100 10 years ago

I'm in a gray Marco shirt baseball cap and black flip flops. Oh yeah, and a BIG smile!

There are 149 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsider-meet-and-greet-tx-pinball-festival-2014/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.