(Topic ID: 207096)

Pinsider DIABLO totally jerked me around buying a pin.

By shacklersrevenge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 181 posts
  • 89 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-01-12-14-12-16-1387492866 (resized).jpeg
    9A83F285-F092-47EC-A32D-9238215F0D99.jpeg
    IMG_0742 (resized).PNG
    22javb (resized).jpg
    download (2) (resized).jpg
    image (resized).png
    Diablo-High-Res-Header.jpg.optimal (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    come-out-to-play_Warriors (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    272fad194ea623df02dcb656579a75ecf1ad09087407662f0c1087ac6ee703a2 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    22gv4u (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

After a reasonable amount of time beyond the extended courtesy that you had given without a payment or deposit, then the first who comes across with cash gets the cake and it's his loss.

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

The pinsider is DIABLO

Never make any deals with the devil....... it just won't end well.

#90 6 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

Ha, that's funny coming from "deathhimself".

LOL

Hey I can only take you out but the choice is still yours on who want to to deal with, you wanna go up or down??

In all seriousness this Diablo sounds like a cancer that has been quietly sitting in the ranks and IMHO maybe it's best to remove him before any major issues occur, but that's for the mods to decide. Good thing we still have the ignore option.

#154 6 years ago

dothedoo: I'm NOT signaling you out here so please don't take it as such

Just responding with an open mind on both sides of the line on some of the points that were mentioned.

Quoted from dothedoo:

He hasn't screwed anybody over and he isn't going around causing trouble in the forum

Yes and No, Nobody has lost any dollar value but a persons time is valuable especially when taking photos and taking the time listing out all details on a machine and going back and fourth thru PM's and emails on any questions asked. Whether it was done in a public thread or PM's that lead to emails where he kept stringing the seller along it was still done thru the use of these forums.

Quoted from dothedoo:

Now if you were out money and have been waiting over a month to get your game, that's a different story.

Again I see this from both sides, but the seller can be out the money and sometimes much needed space for a new arriving pin, the money and space he/she would have had from other potential buyers that he/she now had to inform they had an agreed sale pending and like most in this hobby when we have the extra scratch if something isn't available any longer we'll find another machine to spend it on.

Quoted from dothedoo:

It's like wanting the guy driving in front of you banned from the streets because he signaled for a turn, but didn't turn.

Both sides again here see a pattern lol, true the one driver shouldn't be banned from making a turn or not making a turn when signaling to do so or not. However when it's done repeatably due to poor driving tactics they will eventually get caught by the law and summonsed for doing so and maybe even instructed to take a driver's safety course.

People are a creature of habit and as Diablo has already demonstrated thru the many that had spoken out ( 6 or 7 at least when last counted) and I'm sure there are others who just didn't even chime in with their tale of woe, that he is one person who his word/agreement cannot be trusted to seal a deal.

Anyway the way I see it and it's just my opinion which is worth .02, if the forum moderators choose not to ban, temp ban or even instruct him thru PM's about his form of annoyance / borderline harassment behavior with total lack of respect to other forum members for doing so well then it's still great we have the ignore option to block such people who have poor practices.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsider-is-totally-jerking-me-around-buying-a-pin?tu=deathhimself and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.