(Topic ID: 207096)

Pinsider DIABLO totally jerked me around buying a pin.

By shacklersrevenge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 181 posts
  • 89 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2018-01-12-14-12-16-1387492866 (resized).jpeg
    9A83F285-F092-47EC-A32D-9238215F0D99.jpeg
    IMG_0742 (resized).PNG
    22javb (resized).jpg
    download (2) (resized).jpg
    image (resized).png
    Diablo-High-Res-Header.jpg.optimal (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    come-out-to-play_Warriors (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    272fad194ea623df02dcb656579a75ecf1ad09087407662f0c1087ac6ee703a2 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    22gv4u (resized).jpg
    There are 180 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 6 years ago

Canadians are dickheads !

#52 6 years ago

He's been here since 2015 and has put up 23 ads and sold 23 with a 100% positive feedback. Just guessing but mabe this guy is just buying and flipping so he contacts various owners so that they'll hold a pin he's interested in and then he decides which to purchase. Don't know just trying to make sense of it considering the feedback and the large amount of sales.

#53 6 years ago

If he payed his pinside fees for all those sales there's no way their going to get rid of that cash cow.

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

If he payed his pinside fees for all those sales there's no way their going to get rid of that cash cow.

I don't think there is a fee on parts only games.

#55 6 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

He's been here since 2015 and has put up 23 ads and sold 23 with a 100% positive feedback. Just guessing but mabe this guy is just buying and flipping so he contacts various owners so that they'll hold a pin he's interested in and then he decides which to purchase. Don't know just trying to make sense of it considering the feedback and the large amount of sales.

His feedback looks to be based on selling parts and not machines.

#56 6 years ago

Watch your back Diablo.

Shackler will have his revenge. He always does.

#57 6 years ago
    Quoted from Capinball:

His feedback looks to be based on selling parts and not machines.

Yeah went back and looked at them.

#58 6 years ago

Eventually, Karma will catch up with everybody.

#59 6 years ago

Damn. Sounds like the guy that ' bought ' my Pinbot from Canada in the spring

Check's in the mail
    Chef's REALLY in the mail... wife didn't mail the first one
    Check's lost
    Gotta wait 30 days to cancel it
    New checks's in the mail again

Send me a pm and I'll find the info in the morning. I remember he was west coast... wanted to ship sti

#60 6 years ago

I had an eBay member from Calgary pull this nonsense with me on an eBay deal for a Star Wars cockpit arcade back in 2009. Same exact MO. Promised to pay, came up with excuse after excuse but never any money. Kept offering to send me beer as an "apology". This went on for nearly a month. He ended up getting kicked off eBay since he had won many items without payment.

I would bet good money that this is the same character, still up to the same games, nine years later.

#61 6 years ago

I am sick and tired of these syrup loving, moose riding, polite MF's always apologize even when it wasn't their beaver's fault! Seriously, screw these hockey players, always gloating about their 6% beer, their metric system and the way they say "about"..........oh wait? Pass the poutine eh!

#62 6 years ago

Sad when these become your favorite kind of threads on pinside.

#63 6 years ago

Diablo jerked me around on a pin sale also. I pulled the ad and re listed a couple months later and he had the nerve to hit me up for it again.

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrofnoc:

Diablo jerked me around on a pin sale also. I pulled the ad and re listed a couple months later and he had the nerve to hit me up for it again.

In a weird sort of way, I'm glad to hear about these other stories, so it's documented that the guy is a complete doozer.

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from eh97ac:

I am sick and tired of these syrup loving, moose riding, polite MF's always apologize even when it wasn't their beaver's fault! Seriously, screw these hockey players, always gloating about their 6% beer, their metric system and the way they say "about"..........oh wait? Pass the poutine eh!

Your such a racist !

#66 6 years ago

Lol. So funny. Addicted to the drama.

#67 6 years ago

Like everyone else says, move on.

#68 6 years ago

The greatest trick the Diablo ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from calprog:

Lol. So funny. Addicted to the drama.

No drama, just a few Canucks having a little fun ! lol

#70 6 years ago
    Quoted from joefox22:

The funny thing is he doesn’t do anything along the lines of a scam he doesn’t pass bad checks he doesn’t come up with PayPal scams he just doesn’t send any money and keep telling you he will

Some people get some jollies by trolling other people. It happens sometimes.

Or, they want something, but can't get the nod of approval from their other half.

#71 6 years ago
    Quoted from DeathHimself:

Never make any deals with the devil....... it just won't end well.

Ha, that's funny coming from "deathhimself".

#72 6 years ago

Where you at DIABLO

#73 6 years ago

A year ago I had Diablo wanting to buy my JY, he would arrange shipping, he said he would pay via paypal, after a long wait he says that there is something wrong with paypal and it wont go thru, after waiting two weeks I told him I was keeping it, he was in Canada so probably same guy

#76 6 years ago

Not the Diablo!! No fear fellow pinheads, I’ve found the cure...or a cross anyway..

#77 6 years ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

Not the Diablo!! No fear fellow pinheads, I’ve found the cure...or a cross anyway..

Your going to hell for posting this !

#78 6 years ago

Any Pinsiders get jerked around or totally scammed when buying parts from him in the past year?

#79 6 years ago

you'll learn in this hobby there is a whole lot of clowns. first one with the cash gets it. don't ever hold a machine for anybody unless they put a non refundable deposit down, then give them a set time limit to pay up or they lose the deposit.

#80 6 years ago

Diablo Diablo come out and plaaaaaayyyaaaa clink clink clink Diablo come out and playyaaaa

#81 6 years ago

Thanks shacklersrevenge for letting us know about DIABLO.
    And thanks also to uncivil_engineer, joefox22, Monster_Bash, Silver_Bullet, mrofnoc, and tomtest for sharing your DIABLO stories.
    Sure is a strange behavior by him.

I did notice that all feedback posted by Pinsiders who bought parts from him were positive.

#82 6 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Diablo Diablo come out and plaaaaaayyyaaaa clink clink clink Diablo come out and playyaaaa

come-out-to-play_Warriors (resized).jpgcome-out-to-play_Warriors (resized).jpg

Quoted from SuperPinball:

I hate Canadian Pinsiders, when I look in the mirror I hate myself.

Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Canadians are dickheads !

Quoted from eh97ac:

Good stuff guys.

#83 6 years ago

I can't speak for the person but I would not treat someone like this. If I can't afford I don't get involved and if something happens after im involved I explain my situation and let them decide ...no hard feelings and then atleast I might do business again in future. Goodn uck and hope it gets resolved soon.

#84 6 years ago

Now if we can only convince them to take back Alex Trebek.........

#85 6 years ago

He tried to buy a pin off of me recently. Good thing I refuse to ship games.

#86 6 years ago

Let the record state that this thread has:

dislikes: 0

Not your typical rant/drama thread.

#87 6 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

I hate Canadian Pinsiders, when I look in the mirror I hate myself.

The world doesn't realize we wake up every morning like this. It's our secret shame.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#88 6 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Now if we can only convince them to take back Alex Trebek.........

Sorry no can do. Also note that Celine Dion is also final sale. We will take Neil Young back though

#89 6 years ago
    Quoted from Completist:

We will take Neil Young back though

You take him, you get Bieber also.

#90 6 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

Ha, that's funny coming from "deathhimself".

LOL

Hey I can only take you out but the choice is still yours on who want to to deal with, you wanna go up or down??

In all seriousness this Diablo sounds like a cancer that has been quietly sitting in the ranks and IMHO maybe it's best to remove him before any major issues occur, but that's for the mods to decide. Good thing we still have the ignore option.

#91 6 years ago

Maybe the title should be changed so people who don't read the thread will know who you're talking aboot.

#92 6 years ago

If the buyer can't come up with a tracking number within 24 hours you know he's up to no good. Next please! I also only take postal money orders or checks from major banks which I can cash locally. No fly by night credit union from Timbuktu.

#93 6 years ago

everyone needs a hobby I guess. Probably keeps him out of the bars.

#94 6 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Cash (or reputation) talks,
    everyone else lines up behind

That sounds like the requirements for AA membership - either grease the palms of the monarch or invest in a set of knee pads.

#95 6 years ago

This thread is making me hungry.

#96 6 years ago

NSFW. lol

#97 6 years ago

How can you guys be hungry at a time like this?

Diablo-High-Res-Header.jpg.optimal (resized).jpgDiablo-High-Res-Header.jpg.optimal (resized).jpg

#98 6 years ago

there is two 'Diablos' in Canada... can you specify which on it is? the one in Calgary?

#99 6 years ago
    Quoted from toasterman04:

there is two 'Diablos' in Canada... can you specify which on it is? the one in Calgary?

Does this answer your question?

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#100 6 years ago

download (2) (resized).jpgdownload (2) (resized).jpg

There are 180 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsider-is-totally-jerking-me-around-buying-a-pin/page/2?hl=markp99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.