Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by John_I
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

In other threads, its been tossed around to have a meet up for Pinsiders at Freeplay, which starts as IAPPA ends on Friday.
    On the Village Board...Posts have been made as well.

I was given the OK from Freeplay Organizers, but have made 8 calls and 6 messages, getting the "run around" at the Hotel.

While I was hoping for some space, and maybe drink specials, at this time, I dont know if they will ever respond, but heck its a Bar, and we are all welcome, right?

So, at this post, it is an 8-8:30 time, at the Bamboo Grill next to the entrance of Freeplay, for
    a meet up of Pinsiders and Village members to grab a drink, a bite, and simply say "hello"....
    or more.

I hope to have badges available....Any thoughts.... post up, or if you think youll be there
    do share.

I hope this might work.

Art

#2 9 years ago

From what I can tell from a quick search on my phone, FPF for Friday is 4:00 to midnight... right?

We're doing IAAPA on Thurs and possibly Fri morning, so we're planning to be at FPF basically all day Friday since that is the only day we'll be able to go. I already have a little badge I made for Southern Fried Expo and a Pinside lanyard, and we dont drink but will plan on being at the meet-up at 8:00 to at least say hi for a bit.

#3 9 years ago

Hi Art I will be there but I was not planning on showing up till early Saturday morning hope to meet you eventually

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

Hi Art I will be there but I was not planning on showing up till early Saturday morning hope to meet you eventually

My pleasure...Ill be there Saturday Afternoon With Mustang Paul staying with me...
    Just look for the 2 guys most likely to be a bit inebriated!

Wait, thats mostly all of us!

PM to you M.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

My pleasure...Ill be there Saturday Afternoon With Mustang Paul staying with me...
    Just look for the 2 guys most likely to be a bit inebriated!
    Wait, thats mostly all of us!
    PM to you M.

ok cool , will look for Y'all

#6 9 years ago

Bump to see if we can get more people for tomorrow.

#8 9 years ago

I'm coming with my G.f

#9 9 years ago

Arcade and I will be there

#10 9 years ago

Bump.
    We just got back from IAAPA, and are going to rest a bit, prepack some since we are leaving out early in the morning, and hope to be at Free Play about 7ish. I'm dressing up a bit for you guys (well, as far as vacation clothes) so look for the tall chick with blonde hair down, red sweater, skinny jeans, and tall black boots.

#11 9 years ago

I think the bamboo grill is now Laguna

#12 9 years ago

It was good to put some faces with names! Thanks for the cheese platter Art. See you all tomorrow for some pinball and a few cocktails.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsider-and-village-meet-up-at-freeplay-after-iappa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.