2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Medisinyl
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
    Mandalorian (LE) Archived
    NIB - New in box (personal) - “For sale or trade. Paid in full including shipping from a very pricey distributor early on. Interested in Tron LE, mmr, etc. But I’m open to ideas. Free shipping to your door ...”
    2021-05-18
    Eagle, ID
    Trade
    Archived after: 12 days
    Viewed: 648 times

Heya Bud it was just a short time ago you paid for and Grabbed a GNRCE which you sold straight away For charity of some kind and here you are again selling a game people wanted and couldn't get due to the amount of People just Blindly buying and Speculating a Hit with the intent to sell straight away or trade like you are !
    Is this your new way of doing things as well as so many others here ?>

Will you be buying every title you think Will sell out and then try to do some scalping tactic? If you are i guess some would say Shut up it is capitalism.
    So now this hobby is like many other things and for profiting on instead of it being to buy a toy you want to open ,play and enjoy /\ Very Sad time we are in huh Paynemic .
    Hope you can Trade your LE for a tron LE seems an even trade Good luck to you and i want a Dibbs Beoooch Card placed on the Future JJP CE of Jaws or Judas Pries if they make one and i can not get it myself and will pay you Over what you pay so you can Profit ok. ? Deal? Come on Man say yes since you seem to Beat many to the Limiteds so again . Put me down and remember me .

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinFever:

Very Sad time we are in huh Paynemic .

We have been in "this time" for well over 7 years at this point. If it wasn't these guys, it was craigslist flippers.

The second pinball started being "popular" again, it was already too late to do anything about it.

#3 2 years ago

I thought his little charity thing was BS anyway.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

I thought his little charity thing was BS anyway.

I'm not familiar with the "charity thing," but when it comes to who I'd sell mods to, he's one of three Pinsiders that are on a silent black list of mine.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinsidead115016-paynemic- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.