Topic Stats

• 534 posts
  • 274 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by EricPinball
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpeg
woz.jpg
20150914_200919.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0981.JPG
20150422_194809.jpg
20150310_162419.png
WOZrefills.jpg
1stround.jpg
WOZparty.jpg
rainbow-shots.jpg

There are 534 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.
#400 6 years ago
Quoted from dynamicpulse:

I'm interested in purchasing someones preorder for the Emerald City Limited Edition WOZ. If you're interested PM me.

What is your location?

#401 6 years ago

Lucky #13

#402 6 years ago

ECWOZLE 641 and THLE 641 are welcome to join the club.

#403 6 years ago

#90x

1 week later
#404 6 years ago

ECWOZLE #400 but I am a day 1 customer and have been informed by a very reliable source I'm #24 on the shipping list.

#405 6 years ago

Anywhere from 150-200 pinsiders with an Le....

#406 6 years ago

Im #259 and ordered in the first month.

#407 6 years ago

Edited

Post edited by hardware : Preorder cancelled

4 weeks later
#408 6 years ago

#622 here. Anyone know how to access the secret Pink Floyd Dark Side level? That would be SO cool!

#409 6 years ago

What? There's a Pink Floyd Dark Side level?

#410 6 years ago

WOZLE's #16 & #1000

#411 6 years ago

#90 here

1 month later
2 weeks later
#413 5 years ago

Late to the order group, but just purchased standard #912.

Harry Irvin

#414 5 years ago

LE #'s 714, and 801 (both day 1 orders), and a standard #714.

#415 5 years ago

WOZECLE #96!

2 weeks later
#416 5 years ago

WOZ Standard #291 here, setup and playing great.

#417 5 years ago

New to the site -- ordered my first home (and first NiB) pin about a month ago -- WOZ 340!

#418 5 years ago

Congratulations Jim! When is the expected delivery estimate?

#419 5 years ago

For those of you who have a game, what do you think of it? I cant decide whether I love it or not. I only have a couple hours on one but I just cannot tell yet which way I'm headed.

#420 5 years ago
Quoted from jimdahl:

New to the site -- ordered my first home (and first NiB) pin about a month ago -- WOZ 340!

Hello from a fellow Virginian and ex-Alexandrian. WOZ will be my first NIB as well. Can't wait..but will.

#421 5 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Congratulations Jim! When is the expected delivery estimate?

To be honest, not sure. I ordered from jacks pinballsales site. I feel like when I ordered it said late fall, but now says first quarter 14 for new orders. The two aren't necessarily inconsistent since i ordered a month ago, but it seems like 14 is a much more realistic guess.

I haven't played much in 15 years or so, since playing a lot in college (when I worked in an arcade/bowling alley). But somehow stumbled on enough articles about JJP to take the plunge. Excited about getting back into some pin.

#422 5 years ago

Sorry, late to the party. Standard #96 here. The game's a ton of fun. Since picking it up earlier this month it's by far the most played game in my limited collection. No one seems to want to play anything else. It looks like I'm going to have to sell some of my other machines to fund The Hobbit...

#423 5 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

For those of you who have a game, what do you think of it? I cant decide whether I love it or not. I only have a couple hours on one but I just cannot tell yet which way I'm headed.

Keep playing it, figure out the rules and make sure you have the latest software (1.14 today, 1.15 due very soon)

It's an excellent pin that should place very high on the Top Ten when the software's done. It's very fun to play now and software updates are only going to improve that situation.

#424 5 years ago
Quoted from GaryMartin:

Keep playing it, figure out the rules and make sure you have the latest software (1.14 today, 1.15 due very soon)
It's an excellent pin that should place very high on the Top Ten when the software's done. It's very fun to play now and software updates are only going to improve that situation.

I agree! Good advice.

#425 5 years ago
Quoted from GaryMartin:

Oh, I don't have one yet, I play the one at Joystix. The way its going I wont have one till after the first of the year. I just found out I need to have my home leveled and peers put in so I will probably be getting a refund on the game to help pay for that

1 month later
#426 5 years ago

#859 WoZ LE

#427 5 years ago

856 LE

#428 5 years ago

Accidentally posted my number twice...DOH!!!

#430 5 years ago

#89 standard for me ... with invisiglass and a shaker

#431 5 years ago

#261 checking in! LE and and purchased on the last day of before the price increase. It should be here in early November.

#432 5 years ago

#56 LE. Picked it up mid August as promised.

#433 5 years ago

LE #125 here

#435 5 years ago

WOZ LE #61 to be delivered this Saturday, Oct. 5. 3rd NIB, and they keep getting pricier:

CV, LOTR LE, WOZ ECLE: $2.1k, $5.1k, $6.5k.....

#436 5 years ago

Um...where can you get a WOZ LE for 6.5k? That's cheaper than a standard!

#437 5 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You pay for it 2+ years ago and get the intro price... that 6.5k price went up to $7.5k last year until all were sold. The early guys paid their dues in time waiting for their games but they also got a sweet price

#440 5 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Weren't you paying attention about 2.5 years ago?

#441 5 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Weren't you paying attention about 2.5 years ago?

Not remotely. I just saw a WOZ at the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas and fell in love. It reawakened a dormant love I've always had for pinball since I was a kid. I didn't like having to pay $1 per game, though, so I just bought a WOZ LE instead.

#442 5 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I didn't like having to pay $1 per game, though, so I just bought a WOZ LE instead.

............and after 7500 games, it has paid for it self! Every game after that will seem free!

#443 5 years ago

Not planned but 257 is in my game room and my son just completed the software updates. It was exciting un crating it and seeing the deed taped to the glass. Nice touch Jack.

#444 5 years ago

Just picked up #363 standard today.

#445 5 years ago

I am looking for a WOZ LE if anyone is wanting to sell there preorder. Would prefer one that will be delivered before the end of the year. Also would consider a HUO that some one already has.
PM me if you have one.

Ron

#446 5 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

I am looking for a WOZ LE if anyone is wanting to sell there preorder. Would prefer one that will be delivered before the end of the year. Also would consider a HUO that some one already has.
PM me if you have one.
Ron

Ron, just FYI, it appears that all WOZ LEs will be delivered by the end of this year.

#447 5 years ago
Quoted from GaryMartin:

Ron, just FYI, it appears that all WOZ LEs will be delivered by the end of this year.

I don't think it is trending that way. Based on the latest people to chime in with their expected deliveries and their order dates, I would guesstimate more likely to be February for the last LE deliveries.

#448 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I don't think it is trending that way. Based on the latest people to chime in with their expected deliveries and their order dates, I would guesstimate more likely to be February for the last LE deliveries.

I just said that in a post after you in another thread. I agree, my guess is Feb 14 for all the ECLE machines. I think all the $6500 (June 30, 11 and before) orders will be shipped this year.

1 week later
#449 5 years ago

Mine is #704 and I expect it sometime this year.

What happened to The Gorilla?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 11,500.00
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, TX
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olympia, WA
$ 279.95
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
There are 534 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside