image.jpg
IMG_0981.JPG
20150422_194809.jpg
20150310_162419.png
WOZrefills.jpg
1stround.jpg
WOZparty.jpg
rainbow-shots.jpg
There are 534 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.
#101 12 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I'll go ahead and say Pintucky has WOZ LE #120.

Mike what took you so long? 120 is a number to be proud of!!

#102 12 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

You guys are killing me..

I gave you a ramp shot for it NP because it was appreciated.

#103 12 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

New count of responders on pinside is 65 WOZECLE and 2 WOZ.
That is 6.5 % of the 1000 WOZECLE.

Just food for thought but what if less reg WOZ are made than LE. Will the reg become the more collectible version?

#104 12 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

DCFAN said:New count of responders on pinside is 65 WOZECLE and 2 WOZ.
Just food for thought but what if less reg WOZ are made than LE. Will the reg become the more collectible version?

Have to admit, I've wondered this myself.

#105 12 years ago

# 821

#106 12 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

DCFAN said:

I am pretty sure that 1000 numbered WOZ regular are definitely being made and then anymore would be based on demand continuing. Stern probably also has a certain number that they will make of any new title regardless of the number of pre-orders.

#107 12 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

TaylorVA said:DCFAN said:
I am pretty sure that 1000 numbered WOZ regular are definitely being made and then anymore would be based on demand continuing. Stern probably also has a certain number that they will make of any new title regardless of the number of pre-orders.

I find it hard to believe that they would make a certain title even if interest was not there.

#108 12 years ago

I will be bringing my cash to my local distributer this weekend for a normal WOZ, he was all out of LE but I am just as happy with a regular one, dont know the number yet

#109 12 years ago

I see Crashdance has already added me to the list. He knew my son was in the hospital and I hadn't been on the forum for the past few days.

Let me reconfirm it. I'm WOZ ECLE #120

So far, I think there are only two of us owners in the whole State of Kentucky!

Mike

#110 12 years ago

Same here Mike, only two coming to Alaska according to Jen. Did I mention Alaska is over twice the size of Texas?

If you are not near Wasilla or Eagle River you are going to have to travel a long way up here to play WOZ.

#112 12 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Same here Mike, only two coming to Alaska according to Jen. Did I mention Alaska is over twice the size of Texas?
If you are not near Wasilla or Eagle River you are going to have to travel a long way up here to play WOZ.

Alaska may be 2x the size of Texas but texas has 35x more people. Texas would have to have 70 WOZ games to equal Alaska games to person quotient.

#113 12 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Mike I might have to take a road trip if I get invited.

#114 12 years ago

I wonder if JJP will support a WOZ owners list.

#115 12 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

Mike I might have to take a road trip if I get invited.

I second that. He invited me up and really wants me to diagnose his Phantom of the Opera but I'm not coming up there until he gets WOZ set up. It's an hour and 20 minute drive one way, but the country scenery should be great.

#116 12 years ago

New count of responders to this list is 68 WOZECLE and 2 WOZ.
That is 6.8 % of the 1000 WOZECLE

Taylor, I know it is not any more official than this list, but on the WOZ news group one guy has put together an owners map. However, it relies on people informing him about their WOZ similar to this list.

#117 12 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Alaska may be 2x the size of Texas but texas has 35x more people.

Thats why I like it here, less people per square mile. Both pin WOZ pins will be within 30 miles so Fairbanks will need to drive over 300 miles.

#118 12 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

DCFAN said:TaylorVA said:DCFAN said:
I find it hard to believe that they would make a certain title even if interest was not there.

In the past this did happen and we got good deals or "closeouts" on Williams Johnny Mnemonic and Bally's World Cup Soccer for 2495.00 I still have that WCS I bought for 2495.00 its a great pin for me. Many Data East pins such as WWF and Baywatch, plus Sega pins like Godzilla were even cheaper at 1795.00 The factory overstated demand as many ops didnt like these titles and they were poor choices to put on location when compared to the much more popular titles like Theatre of Magic or TAF. Stern got better at estimating demand as closeouts have all but disappeared. The only deals I have seen were Ripleys and Wheel of Fortune.

#119 12 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

I see Crashdance has already added me to the list. He knew my son was in the hospital and I hadn't been on the forum for the past few days.
Let me reconfirm it. I'm WOZ ECLE #120
Mike

Hope your son is ok.

I know of three people now that have WOZLE's ordered in my town.

#120 12 years ago

Don - #839 ECLE, the month and year the film was released...

#121 12 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

TaylorVA said:DCFAN said:TaylorVA said:DCFAN said:
In the past this did happen and we got good deals or "closeouts" on Williams Johnny Mnemonic and Bally's World Cup Soccer for 2495.00 I still have that WCS I bought for 2495.00 its a great pin for me. Many Data East pins such as WWF and Baywatch, plus Sega pins like Godzilla were even cheaper at 1795.00 The factory overstated demand as many ops didnt like these titles and they were poor choices to put on location when compared to the much more popular titles like Theatre of Magic or TAF. Stern got better at estimating demand as closeouts have all but disappeared. The only deals I have seen were Ripleys and Wheel of Fortune.

But the recent examples seem like they were from an initial run, which makes sense to me. I would assume that they are licensed to make xx amount of pins. If no interest is shown in a title I would assume that they would stop running a title before reaching the allotted amount which is the number I would see as their production goal.

I frankly am not sure about B/W and how they did it. Did they make smaller runs of titles if there was demand or did they just make the initial run? I assumed they just did one run and from what I know did not do per-orders.

#122 12 years ago

Can't remember but know it is greater than 3 than pinball_keefer claimed and less than 999 that bigehrl may have.

#123 12 years ago

To TomGWI

Quoted from TomGWI:

Hope your son is ok.

Yes, my son is back home now and all is well. Thanks for the nice comment.

Mike

#124 12 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

To TomGWI
TomGWI said:Hope your son is ok.
Mike

Glad to hear it Mike! Thanks for the update.

#125 12 years ago

We now have 69 WOZECLE and 2 regular WOZ buyers that have responded here on Pinside.com

That is 6.9% of all the 1000 WOZECLE's being made.

Anybody else order a WOZ or WOZECLE?

#127 12 years ago

OK!!!! 30 more and NP buys the first round. Tick tock tick tock

#128 12 years ago

WOZECLE....no number yet

#129 12 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

To TomGWI
TomGWI said:Hope your son is ok.
Mike

No problem glad he's doing well.

#130 12 years ago

NP buys the first round. Tick tock tick tock

Okay T_G... Just this once.

drinking_time.jpgdrinking_time.jpg

#131 12 years ago

#987 ordered January 2011

#132 12 years ago

Nimble I will drink to cute redheads anyday of the week.
I will also drink to pinball on command

#133 12 years ago

So far, 72 WOZECLE buyers have posted here and 2 regular WOZ buyers.

That is 7.2% of the 1000 WOZECLE's.

#134 12 years ago

#337 emerald city

#135 12 years ago

Updated to 73 WOZECLE buyers and 2 regular WOZ buyers.

Now 7.3% of the WOZECLE's have been accounted for on pinside.

1 week later
#137 11 years ago

I have #174 on the way

#138 11 years ago

75 WOZECLE and 2 regular WOZ on this site and counting.

#139 11 years ago

Keep em' coming guys!
Just a bit further...

rainbow-shots.jpgrainbow-shots.jpg

There's no place like floor... There's no-

#140 11 years ago

Aww, NP, your thought processing is so out there. You must be my long lost twin!

#141 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

75 WOZECLE and 2 regular WOZ on this site and counting.

But what's that in a percentage? I NEED TO KNOW!

#142 11 years ago

#713 !

#143 11 years ago

#413 - WOZLE

#144 11 years ago

#666 to Colorado-Raise the roof,all of you future WOZ owners,we are on the home stretch!!!

#145 11 years ago

#848, would like to trade #'s with whoever has #888.

14 months and counting

#146 11 years ago

79 WOZECLE now listed on this thread which is 7.9% of the LE's.
Plus 2 WOZ regular editions.

#147 11 years ago

That seems odd? I asked once if the WOZ owners see more owners on their WOZ forum but never got a response.
Can 90% of the buyers of a pre sale WOZ not be aware of Pinside?

#148 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

That seems odd? I asked once if the WOZ owners see more owners on their WOZ forum but never got a response.

Some just don't bother to post it here, some don't use pinside, some use rgp exclusively, some don't use forums at all, and some of the LE's are held by distributors that are waiting for a price spike.

Also, the jjp woz group which is only woz buyers has very few active posters. I am only counting individuals that post here as buyers, not distributors and every game they have on order.

#149 11 years ago

#152 WOZECLE

#150 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Exejet probably has 500 NIBs on order that he's going to make a killing with. ; )

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 91.00
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 534 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-woz-buyer-list/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.