(Topic ID: 98263)

Pinside update July 2014 - New moderators!

By robin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by seshpilot
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2014-08-04 at 23.03.31.png
    chuck-norris-approves.jpg
    tumblr_lyni6f8dXK1r9qd2co1_500.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball4life.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from ab3:

Re drain topic:
    On an ipad, I now have to click twice to open any topic (first click brings up the x to drain topic, second click opens the topic). Not a big deal I know, but I'm used to the old one click way.
    Any way to get around this on an ipad so I can brag to my wife that I have doubled my productivity?
    Also, congrats to new mods- excellent choices!

That's what is going on? Thought something was up with my iPad. That is a pretty drastic operating change and unlike how other links on any other site in the world works...smacks of changing something just because you can, which is just silly. I hate it.....Should only have to click once!!

#38 9 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Known issue, I'll see if I can find a workaround for this asap!

Sorry....didnt see this before I wrote the post above. It is very annoying...glad you are fixing it! Sometimes I kinda wish when a site is working it just get left alone. They get so full of features it just becomes noise to me, and it introduces opportunities for silly problems like the double click issue, that worked fine before. Pinball Arcade is notorious for this....it works fine, they update it and then it doesn't work right anymore.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball4life.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-update-july-2014-new-moderators?tu=pinball4life and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.