6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by BigB
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 6 years ago

I hereby declare the Pinside Truck Club open for business.

I have owned a Dodge 1500, a Ford F-250 Turbo Diesel and am currently looking at the 2015 and later Ford F-150, cause I was an idiot an purchased a car with a trunk (actually first time in my life- and I am over 40 by more than 5 yrs).

Anyhow- Post away- I am certain I will eventually return to Truck ownership and this thread may speed the process... all those people asking if a Pin fits in a stinking car are asking the wrong question. It's how MANY Pins can I fit in my truck.

#2 6 years ago

I have owned a few Ford F-150's. 2 door and 3 doors. I currently own a Crew Cab Silverado. In my opinion, if you want a good work truck, buy a Ford. If you want a nice daily driver, buy a Chevy. Both companies have nice machines, just Ford makes a better work truck and Chevy makes a nicer cruiser truck.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-truck-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.