3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Luppin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6B8D9C71-E1DA-498D-BD65-B9EA48AABDD4 (resized).jpeg
    #1 3 years ago

The Pinside ranking is clearly manipulated, a place where most people basically pump the score of machines they own and lower what they do not own. Everybody do the same: differences among machines are negligible. Dont look at the POSITION in the ranking, but at the SCORE. N.1 is 8.9, n.100 is 7.7. Small difference. I believe that love for a certain theme influence at least for a 1/10. Hence, the top100 machines are very close.
    Its rubbish.

#2 3 years ago

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men

#3 3 years ago

Do you have something that didn’t fit in the other three billion threads about it?

6B8D9C71-E1DA-498D-BD65-B9EA48AABDD4 (resized).jpeg6B8D9C71-E1DA-498D-BD65-B9EA48AABDD4 (resized).jpeg
    #4 3 years ago

You are right, all thats important is that MY MACHINE is at the top. I paid a lot of money for this thing and I need TOP DOLLAR for it when I flip it.
    All these maggots keep voting their machine up higher so I had my Family join and copy my rankings.
    If I half to PAY someone to flood the rankings for my machine higher I will, just BACK OFF.

sarcasm for the brainiac that can't reason

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Do you have something that didn’t fit in the other three billion threads about it?
    [quoted image]

not sure the SCORE thing is really broadly understood. from 8.9 to 7.7 is a quite small step. just as an example: some people seems to think that being at spot 20 (score 8.49) is a sign of a better machine than sitting at spot 41 (score 8.35)

and as I said , even a 1/10 point of difference means nothing.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-top-100 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.