(Topic ID: 250143)

Pinside thankfulness thread: positivity welcome!

By Daditude

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What are you most thankful for?”

• Playing Pinball 0 votes
    • Owning pinballs 1 vote
      8%
    • Your health 5 votes
      42%
    • Your family and friends 5 votes
      42%
    • Your not thankful 1 vote
      8%

(12 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gangbang (resized).jpg
    387B6831-0772-4A3B-A528-24AAEF900DB5 (resized).jpeg
    20190810_112026 (resized).jpg
    dogcigar (resized).jpg
    giphy.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acebathound.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 4 years ago

I'm thankful for the support I've had from customers and on Pinside over the years! Many of the projects would not have happened if it wasn't for interaction and customer feedback here on Pinside or through emails. I hit plenty of hurdles on some projects and having people to cheer on the project helped keep the motivation up and often helped the product become better through getting feedback/ideas before it was finalized.

Also very thankful when people send emails or PMs out of the blue to say how much they enjoyed a product once it was available -- that definitely means more than you can realize to the people creating things for this hobby!

#58 4 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

Speaking of gratitude, all of this year I've been doing a "Year of Gratitude" project. First thing I do each day is open a Word doc I have a growing list in and add to it for what I'm grateful for. I will add at least 1 thing a day. So far I am over 500 and it is 15 pages of Word.
    The real treat is scrolling back through it and having my memory fire up for all these small seemingly insignificant things I was grateful for and remembering them again.

That's a good idea! I've been working on finding a few things to be grateful for each day -- first thing in the morning, then before going to bed. Sets a positive outlook at the start of the day, and helps you sleep better too. I definitely like the thought of recording that in a journal to look over at the end of the year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acebathound.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-thankfulness-thread-positivity-welcome?tu=acebathound and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.