13%
  • Meh 23 votes
    32%

(72 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB_IMG_1577061857539 (resized).jpg
20191006_124204 (resized).jpg
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

Go.

#2 4 years ago

Pinside sucks, logout and never come back

#3 4 years ago

Beth, I hear you callin....

#4 4 years ago

Mikey likes it!!

#5 4 years ago

I’ve got about 10 games on it and it’s doing nothing for me. Just doesn’t seem to have that 1 more game feel.

#6 4 years ago

Never played it, or seen it in person.
But I heard on a podcast that some dude told some other dude that it sucks. So I hate it.

#7 4 years ago

It's perfectly okay to be "meh" about it if that's all the enthusiasm you can muster. In fact, "meh" should be added to your poll.

#8 4 years ago
#9 4 years ago

That's the spirit!!!

#10 4 years ago

Because it comes with 9 year dead batteries...

20191006_124204 (resized).jpg20191006_124204 (resized).jpg
#11 4 years ago

Pinside's fine I guess but if I have to change the bulb one more time I will f'n freak right out!

#12 4 years ago

Just don't say anything bad about it or else it will kick you off your current game and not allow you to play for anywhere from 4 hours to...well... forever.

#13 4 years ago

I'll humor this thread by being a bit serious for a moment:

I had a rough summer. Like a life altering situation occurred. I thought for sure that I was going to be selling every game and leaving the hobby for good. Slipped into a good hearty depression for several months, didn't touch a single game. I voiced a sliver of that here publicly in a thread, and the outpouring of support I received from the community here was incredible and touching.

Since things have been more or less adjusted to "relative normalcy," I've met a lot of super cool pinsiders, traveled around, been making a lot of connections, deals, and friendships along the way. I'd have never really had that ability or desire to network in these circles in the past, but it's what's been keeping the fire stoked in me, and it really wouldn't have been possible without these forums.

So, I think it's pretty fair to say that I really like Pinside. The experience here is what you make of it. Don't like the nonsense and drama? Fine. Like anything else in life, ignore it and move on and focus on what makes you happy.

Max

#14 4 years ago

Problem with pinside is it’s an institution. Zero innovation, and they take their customers for
Granted.

I wish an innovative alternative would pop up and steal their market share!!

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Pinside: Tell me why I should like it.

Well, it's a great emotional and physical release. And it's good for you.

Yep ... sex is great. Try it - you'll like it!

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I wish an innovative alternative would pop up and steal their market share!!

I was thinking a wearable would be cool.

#17 4 years ago

vegan, gluten free, non gmo.... was better with KANEDA.

#18 4 years ago

I'm just here for the rideshare to Germany.
Got some bubblegum to chew and playfields and plastics to collect. And we're all out of playfields and plastics. Cause they're all in Germany.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Elvisinmypants:

vegan, gluten free, non gmo.... was better with KANEDA.

Much. He was a good counterweight.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"The people's champion, the most electrifying man is sports entertainment."

#21 4 years ago

For me, there are many reasons. Great people like Lloyd that provide endless technical help to others in need. Plenty of characters on here to keep me entertained with their posts. Sharing of information about mfg. issues like the recent clear coat problems. It's not just about pinball either, there is a support network for others that are going through rough patches in life. Ignore the drama and enjoy everything else that Pinside has to offer.

#22 4 years ago

i like that there is a strong distaste for it among outsiders , but they always manage to point out the horrible things that are happening on here.

how do they know?

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from finman2000:

For me, there are many reasons. Great people like Lloyd that provide endless technical help to others in need. Plenty of characters on here to keep me entertained with their posts. Sharing of information about mfg. issues like the recent clear coat problems. It's not just about pinball either, there is a support network for others that are going through rough patches in life. Ignore the drama and enjoy everything else that Pinside has to offer.

A little drama is good engagement for the insatiable.

#24 4 years ago

I experienced my life being saved by pinside.

It was through communication while I was being hidden and left to die. Pinside was a big part of it.

I truly appreciate everyone who helped and supported me.

Recently someone insulted me by referring to me as the guy who had brain surgeries.
(I can be random, but I am not going to change friends)

I would have told that person to f right off in person. So I'm not sure exactly how I feel about pinside today. I'm not going to leave just because some asshat insulted me. But things tend to become less important... Quickly.

I could use thicker skin maybe. But I've been through a metric ton of crap.

It is what it is. The resources on pinside are unmatched. It will always be home here but I plan on spending less time here in 2020. For one reason or another...

Happy holidays to everyone.

#25 4 years ago

Azmo, I wouldn't wish what you've been through on my worst enemy, even if I had any.

You're an inspiration, a shining example of resilience and indomitable human spirit.

Don't let the asshats bring you down! They are empty inside.

I'll leave you with a few Rush lyrics. Here's to a better 2020!

Thank your stars you're not that way
Turn your back and walk away
Don't even pause and ask them why
Turn around and say goodbye
All that you can do is wish them well

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

But things tend to become less important..

This place can be great resource but also a cesspool.
Agree on 2020, you are a great example of why life is too short to make it a home.

Be well and happy holidays to you!

#27 4 years ago

So a few lives saved type comments...that’s good if you are in to “life”.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Recently someone insulted me by referring to me as the guy who had brain surgeries.

Put his airport code out there and we’ll have a group smack down.

#29 4 years ago

Ok, I’m gone.

#30 4 years ago

I like Pinside for so many reasons. Since I have joined I have lost 20 pounds and lowered my cholesterol. My blood pressure has dropped and my skin now has a radiant glow. I sleep better at night and my teeth have never been whiter. Gained three inches in length and the gf is thrilled. The boss gave me a huge raise and a corner office. I did well in the lottery, my home taxes were lowered and the IRS says I have overpaid for years and is sending a BiG refund. Yep, Pinside sure has made a difference in my life. I likey. Happy Holidays.

#31 4 years ago

Because I can understand what you "u-alls" type instead of trying to decipher your drawl......

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Beth, I hear you callin....

But I can't come home right now...

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Goddamnit....no likey

#34 4 years ago

Easiest place to find the 18 games on your wish list.

Trim that down to a couple and you can hang out on Craigslist.

LTG : )

#35 4 years ago

Technical experience and advice.

#36 4 years ago

Needs Magic Eraser and alcohol.

#37 4 years ago

Got a few really nice games from Pinside... And made a few friends along the way. I will stick around, even if I become a Ghost...

#38 4 years ago

Because; where else will you get to argue over Court provided parking spaces?

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Kaneda's current long distance relationship with a number of Pinsiders makes me chuckle. It's like Lucy and Charlie Brown. He keeps putting the football down and they keep trying to kick it.

FB_IMG_1577061857539 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1577061857539 (resized).jpg
#40 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Me and the boys are playin

#41 4 years ago

GODDAMNIT C'MON WICK JUST LET US GET TO THE GD CHORUS MAN CRIKEY

#42 4 years ago

SINCE I LIKE YOU A LOT, WE'LL DOWNGRADE AND INSTEAD OF THE AIRPORT WE'LL MEET AT AVIS RENT A CAR AND JUST GIVE EACH OTHER DIRTY LOOKS.

#43 4 years ago

Take that shit to the thread where dude hates his kizzzzz machine so much he swapped entire music to different band

#44 4 years ago

Honestly can't say I blame him.

#45 4 years ago

Bangerjays MET plays all disco shit. In between vomits, it was hilarious.

#46 4 years ago

because there are some on here, without their head up their ass, who put WHITE LED's in their GI's.

#47 4 years ago

and we just can't find the sound

#48 4 years ago

I know this will surprise many. Now a days their are not many places where the masses agree. I do love the high horse, supposedly more intelligent pinsiders. They are such ass clowns and I love they have a place to feel important. If everyone would accept the old saying "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one" the world might really be ok.

Pinside rules!!!!

#49 4 years ago

Just a few more hours

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Just a few more hours

Went from meh to solid no likey.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-tell-me-why-i-should-like-it?hl=guard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.