Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,087 posts
  • 210 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

vallejo_stand_off_1 (resized).jpg
    jack ass trophy (resized).JPG
    f bomb (resized).JPG
    IMG_5625 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5623 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5621 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5615 (resized).JPG
    KZYERVJ (resized).jpg
    wof pinball (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    ar130556018163722 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0464 (resized).JPG
    purge-button (resized).jpg
    CDown (resized).jpg
    titlecard12-ytv-wherearetheynow-factsoflife-jpg_203702 (resized).jpg
    rapturebomb2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement of "the purge". Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Post #37 Robin clarifies the ideas/intent behind this announcement. Posted by robin (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 7 years ago

Are yall talkin about me?

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Have you sent lawyer keith after Robin yet?

Nope. Robin is cool.

I don't understand the photo?

#308 7 years ago
    Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Whysnow kicked off pinside and banned from the vfw show....Dam he is having a bad week.

I am not banned from VFW show, nor banned from Pinside. I doubt either will be happening.

#314 7 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

You're just banned from playing Clay's Predator

as far as I know, we are all banned from playing it, lol.

#331 7 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

For instance F-word becomes flowers.

I frequent another forum where all cuss words just become *****!!*@*@*#* sort of stuff.

I like the idea of Flowers. Daffodils. Bearded Ibis.

#370 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

It? You mean them.
    LOL

Well it is a 2 player, but I only have one of them. Would be sweet to somehow link them up for 4 player action though!

P2230240 (resized).JPGP2230240 (resized).JPG

#496 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

This would be a horrible thing to implement but it sure made me laugh so you get a thumbs up! "You are an asshole. I am an asshole." Good stuff.

so long as we can check both

#604 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Remember when we use to have a list on the front page of the top ten commentators in descending order. Most blocked would be fun to follow.

I used to be #1 at one thing in life

#736 7 years ago
    Quoted from pacmanretro:

Does it ever get at your goat if you see that "ignored user" has been the one down voting a lot of your posts and you can't do anything about it?

pretty sure you can change your settings to remove your view of down votes.

#792 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

We are still planning the purge, it is going to happen, we are just giving a bit of time from the announcement before we implement (I'm not sure what exact date the purge will be implemented but it is coming).

I dont quite understand the purpose of this whole thread? Is it just to see whom changes behavior under the threat of purge or something else I am missing?

If the true desire is that nobody makes the official purge list then seems like it would be appropriate to just notify those that are on the docket so that they are aware dont you think? To me it seems many things are quite ambiguos with this whole thread and they way it happened is all just wierd.

#820 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I submitted a suggestion for a user tool of self censorship. Basically I want to stop posting on Pinside and go Read Only.
    I have poor impulse control especially under the influence of coffee or alcohol and I'm quick to pick up my keyboard. Trust me, I've tried on my own with only limited success. At this point my only option would be to deactivate my account.
    But by deactivating I would lose all of the member tools that I value. Email, ignoring people and most importantly, keeping my place while reading a thread.
    I think this would be a good idea for some of us and it could be accomplish by deleting the reply box. I even suggested they name it the Lurker Pro and identify us as such in our profiles. Moderators could also banish certain people to this purgatory.
    Unfortunately I made my suggestion via a Moderator Feedback thread two days ago and have not even received a courtesy response. Nothing, not even a simple up or down vote.
    If its a bad idea fine, tell me. If it needs to be passed along to Robin, tell me. Otherwise I find my effort to help a waste of time.

good suggestion Kim.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-staff-announcement-please-read?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.