Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,087 posts
  • 210 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

vallejo_stand_off_1 (resized).jpg
    jack ass trophy (resized).JPG
    f bomb (resized).JPG
    IMG_5625 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5623 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5621 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5615 (resized).JPG
    KZYERVJ (resized).jpg
    wof pinball (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    ar130556018163722 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0464 (resized).JPG
    purge-button (resized).jpg
    CDown (resized).jpg
    titlecard12-ytv-wherearetheynow-factsoflife-jpg_203702 (resized).jpg
    rapturebomb2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement of "the purge". Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Post #37 Robin clarifies the ideas/intent behind this announcement. Posted by robin (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playernumber4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1010 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Am I the only one that reads all of Frank Fuhrter's posts?

I came to this site specifically to get away from his sick perverted bravado bullshit. I'm sure he is just a little weasel hiding behind a keyboard and I would have loved a chance to kick his ass. And if he is a big weasel I would love the chance to use a 2 x 4 on him. If anybody wants to go back to those days have at it. I prefer a nice peaceful place where people can actually talk about pinball without engaging in personal attacks. The RGP guys can bitch about Pinside all they want...but I like it here and don't want to see any forum go back to the wild wild west.

#1012 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Edit- pointless venture
    Cheers!

I always appreciate your opinions and comments that make me laugh. I doubt that you are the target around here. I'm not opposed to the banter/entertainment that you and so many other guys like you provide. I guess there just are not enough people left here who remember how bad RGB got. In fact...RGB being so bad was the reason that Pinside grew and became so popular in the first place. Its hard to believe that one or two unmoderated jerks can totally destroy a site....and that is why we do need a moderated site like Pinside. I don't care if the moderators don't put down any rules and just bend or drop the hammer on threads that get stupid. But anything is better than RGP was and I thank Robin and his friends for providing a civilized place for us to congregate and express our opinions in a civilized manner as well as share information, fixes, and bitch about manufacturers.

Maybe we should just be able to click on an icon that warns we have been drinking when we wrote the post so that we can apologize the next day....

#1014 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Well, I've felt like a target lately, but maybe that is some of my own doing by posting so much.
    I think we all might want to step back and put ourselves in each others shoes for a while. Some people are more sensitive to things than others. It's just the world we live in. I'm going to sign off for a while and go play some pinball.

Well said..we all do it. But just for shits and giggles I visited the RGP site since my last post and see that Frank Fucktard has apparently taken the site over again. So if anybody has any big bitches about Pinside just take a visit over there and look at what you have to put up with in a public unmoderated forum.

By the way...I could use that icon right now where I admit I have been overserved by myself...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playernumber4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-staff-announcement-please-read?tu=playernumber4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.