Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 274 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by tacshose
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20161113_133649 (resized).jpg
    20161113_133601 (resized).jpg
    20160203_152342_(resized).jpg
    unicorn tat.jpg
    witch poster.jpg
    witch poster.jpg
    image-389.jpg
    image-136.jpg
    image-928.jpg
    image-848.jpg
    image-144.jpg
    image-661.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beez.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I was interested in seeing how many pinside members were local to the St. Louis area. I recently moved to the area and met some great pinsiders at Keller's New Years Bash last weekend (wow ... what a blast). St. Louis really seems to be a Pinball town with some great places like CP Pinball and others to play. I thought maybe this Sub-Forum could be a great place to make sure St. Louis area pinsiders know about any events that might be going on plus an opportunity to met new people. Thanks and I hope this starts something special in the area.

#8 10 years ago

I haven't been able to get to CP Pinball yet but I keep hearing great things - going to make it out there soon for sure.

#10 10 years ago

Lol ... Remember ... I just moved here.
    That's the whole point of this thread -- so we can all find new places to play and meet new people along the way.

#30 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinrock:

In your post you say you already have it on your calendar for next year, is it scheduled already? I want to get it on the calendar too so I can attempt to reserve the night

This was my first year to go to Keller's Bash and like I said ... WOW ... He told me that it's always the first Saturday after New Years so hold a place on your calendar for sure!!

#33 10 years ago

Looks like tonight I'm going to get a chance to visit CP Pinball !!
    Looking forward to it for sure !!!

#34 10 years ago

Visited CP Pinball for the first time on Saturday ... it did NOT disappoint! This place is GREAT ... I cannot believe we have a place this cool so close to us. It is awesome for sure!! We had a great time and will be going back again very soon.

3 weeks later
    1 week later
    #53 10 years ago

My boy and I went to CP Pinball last night and had a BLAST! Busiest I've EVER seen it - they were packed in every room and like I said, we had a BLAST from 6 to midnight! That place rocks!

#55 10 years ago

Saw this auction going on Saturday March 8th - thought I'd pass it along::

SKATEZONE AUCTION! MARCH 8th!
    Auction 10am march 8th
    Preview Friday 1pm-6pm
    Preview Saturday 8am - auction start.
    311 West St John, Litchfield Illinois 62056
    We will be auctioning off all assets of SkateZone Arcade! Including all Skate Rental Equipment!
    over 100 Arcade and redemption games, Pinball Machines, Booths, pool tables, SkeeBalls, Hockey Equipment including ScoreBoard, Signs, Air Hockey, Vending machines, Coin Counters, Dollys, Furniture, Tow Dolly, Printers Drawer, 2 Dog Carrier, and Over 200 Pairs of Rental Skates!

Pinballs include Shrek pinball, Simpsons Pinball party, Striker ext, congo, dale jr pinball. Games include slam a winner, wheel of fortune, smoken token, zoofari, wonder wheel, basket fortune, country acres, barber cut lite, stacker, slam dunk, big buck hunter pro, artic thunder, atv traxx,
    Plus much much more!
    www.AmericanAmusementAuctions.com
    The auction will be held onsite @ 311 West St John Litchfield, Illinois.62056

#84 10 years ago
    Quoted from Dommer:

just moved to stl too from columbia, mo, partly because of the better pinball scene (also just more to do in general). pretty great town for pinball. silverball room, orbitz and of course, CP pinball. lots of good places to play and the community of people is pretty cool.

Welcome to STL !!

1 week later
    #86 10 years ago

SNOWY DAY, STUCK INSIDE, TIME FOR A LITTLE PINBALL ....

#88 10 years ago

Just updated my WOZ to 2.0 .... Having a blast indoors today.

#90 10 years ago
    Quoted from RacerRik:

I am having a few friends over for pinball tomorrow evening (Thursday, Mar 6). I don't know too many of the St. Louis pinball guys, so if you are interested in coming by and playing some pinball / making new friends, send me a PM and I will give you directions. We plan to start playing at 6:30 and I am in Bridgeton.

Maybe try to catch you guys next time!
    Thanks for the invites - hope someone was able to hook up for some Flippin' Fun!

1 month later
    #96 10 years ago

CP Pinball tonight !!! Hope to see ya there !!!

2 months later
    #101 9 years ago

CP Pinball closed this weekend .... Wish they were opened more often but glad they are around for sure. Anyone go anywhere to play some pinball this weekend??

1 week later
    #105 9 years ago
    Quoted from geet84:

I agree that being open the weekends that CP is closed would be the best bet for trying to draw a crowd out to Carlyle. Also having Ski on tap would help.

SKI ON TAP !!!!! YES

#106 9 years ago

Had a BLAST at CP Pinball last night -- they had added a few new machines since my last visit. LOVE that place -- I got a chance to play the New Stern Mustang Pin ... Ehh. I wasn't impressed. Just didn't do anything for me ... With so many great pins out there this one just gets lost in the mix in my opinion.

#108 9 years ago

When CP is closed where do you play Pinball?

2 months later
    #127 9 years ago

CP Pinball last weekend with some friends ... LOVE THAT PLACE!
    Wish it was open more often:
    2 hour rates or 6 hour rates
    6pm-8pm = $10
    10pm-12pm = $10
    6pm- 12pm = $15 ... Seriously - GO BIG!
    2 hours isn't enough time for this place - it's a BLAST!!

1 week later
    #129 9 years ago

Anyone in our area ordering The Walking Dead?

#131 9 years ago
    Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Anyone selling something cool to fund the Walking Dead? Ed

I wish ....
    I absolutely love this show.

#141 9 years ago
    Quoted from Elevatorman:

I just picked up a very nice RBION.That is a fun machine,underated if you ask me!

Underated for sure ... high fun factor.

#152 9 years ago

WOW!!!!!
    What a great ---- GO CARDS!!!
    Spent the evening at Ballpark Village - Cardinals Nation! Awesome place -- so much fun!

4 weeks later
    #156 9 years ago

Checked out Orbit Pinball Lounge tonight. Great play - about 12 pins $0.50 per play and 3 Skeeball machines. It's not CP but when CP's closed it will do for a little silver ball action.

#158 9 years ago

Orbit Pinball Lounge
    7401 Hazel Ave. Saint Louis, Mo 63143
    It's in Maplewood just off Manchester.

21+ only ... There is a Bar inside and the place is SMOKE FREE!! I didn't order any food but I think someone said they serve Pizza ... not sure on that. Fun place for sure, just enough machines to keep you and your friends busy having a great night out. Unfortunately they don't do a very good job keeping there machines working very well ... Hit n miss on a good machine.

1 week later
    #169 9 years ago

CP is OPEN this weekend!!
    My son and I will be there tonight -- CAN'T WAIT!
    LOVE that place!

#177 9 years ago

My son and I went Saturday night and has a BLAST! We enjoyed TWD as well, seems with a little more code work this could turn out to be a really great game. Love the crossbow ramp but did end in a few air balls. I'm having a difficult time getting into Metallica ... I own a LUCI and LOVE it so I might be trying to compare them too much. LOVE CP Pinball ... so glad it's here.

#182 9 years ago

Sure wish I could go to CP tonight !!!
    I need to get more time with that Walking Dead Pro ....

1 week later
    #185 9 years ago

Went to The Silver Ballroom for the first time last night!
    Great games and all of them have been taken very good care of - operating very well. Last night was League Night (Wednesday - had no idea) so it was very busy but still able to play a lot of games. Met Doc (the owner) and his wife very nice people and really enjoyed visiting with him. They had about 20 machines -- the only thing I wish was different is the smoking ... bummer as they allow smoking inside so that was a bit ruff on the lungs. Some machines are $0.25 some $0.50 and the newest machine (TWD) $1.00. Great hang out place for an adult beverage and pinball just understand it can be very smokey when busy on a Wednesday night ... I'll be going back for sure!

#190 9 years ago
    Quoted from jdoz2:

I heard that the silver ballroom has to go nonsmoking at the start of the year. Can anyone confirm that? Loved the silverballroom and Doc is a really neat guy, looking forward to playing up there in the next few months.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME !!! Then my wife would go with me ... she can't handle a smokehouse.

1 month later
    #199 9 years ago

Keller's party was a BLAST !!!!!

2 months later
    #202 9 years ago

Pinball machine located in St. Charles
    Padavan's NY Sports Bar (non-smoking!) LOCATED in NEW TOWN St. Charles, Mo.
    A great little sports bar with 4 pinball machines located inside ... current machines=
    Wizard of Oz (LE)
    Mustang (LE)
    AC/DC (LE)
    Star Trek (LE)
    Good food and machines are all in great shape. My wife and I found this place on accident and had to pass along the info, great place to grad a bite and play some ball.

3 weeks later
    #204 9 years ago

GO CARDINALS
    GO BLUES
    And maybe go to CP Pinball tonight !!!!

#206 9 years ago
    Quoted from fishmanrob:

Beez- those pins are owned by the same guy that had pins at the 3rd Rail before it burnt down. Top notch guy and pins. For privacy reasons I'm not saying his name unless he chimes in.

That's great!
    Those pins are all in great shape! I love playing that Star Trek LE every time we go ... I shove every dollar I have into that machine ... plus it's a great place to eat!

1 week later
    #207 9 years ago

GO CARDS!!!
    GO BLUES !!!

It's a GREAT day to be in STL!!!

3 weeks later
    #208 8 years ago

The below was recently posted by CPPinball ...

WELL WITH SOME REGRETS, CP PINBALL WILL BE CLOSING AT THE END OF 2015. IT HAS BEEN 7 GREAT YEARS. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING I SET OUT TO DO. Yes I will be selling some games. I am not GOING OUT OF BUSINESS and I am NOT having a fire sale either. Games will be sold closer to the end of the year, Mostly doubles like MB, MM, TZ, TAF, SWE 1, Getaway, CFTBL, ETC.

I am keeping the buildings and most of the collection for personal enjoyment.Thinking of doing a MEMBERS ONLY. I would need 40 member @ $300 per year just to cover expenses. We would be open 2 Saturdays a month, from like noon til midnight . Cleaning , mowing, game repair, etc would all be done by members . The only way to get in is to be a MEMBER or come to one of our tournaments or league. Hopefully we can get some members that will also supply some machines and I can sell some of the other games I never play.

Thanks again everyone!!!! I am not taking money for members yet but would like to see how many people would be willing to take advantage of this unique pinball membership!.

We will be open on May 15,16,17,22,and 23rd Friday and Saturday nights from 6PM until Midnight. Sunday hours are from Noon til 6pm.

3 weeks later
    #218 8 years ago

Pinball on Location **Update**
    Padavan's NY @ New Town Saint Charles has different machines.

Wizard of Oz
    The Sopranos
    The Who's Tommy
    Medeval Madness

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beez.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-st-louis-area-sub-forum?tu=Beez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.