Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 274 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by tacshose
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20161113_133649 (resized).jpg
    20161113_133601 (resized).jpg
    20160203_152342_(resized).jpg
    unicorn tat.jpg
    witch poster.jpg
    witch poster.jpg
    image-389.jpg
    image-136.jpg
    image-928.jpg
    image-848.jpg
    image-144.jpg
    image-661.jpg
    There are 274 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
    #101 9 years ago

CP Pinball closed this weekend .... Wish they were opened more often but glad they are around for sure. Anyone go anywhere to play some pinball this weekend??

#102 9 years ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

I'd sure like to drive on I-Farty Far to drop a quattah in a machine, then maybe get some Velveeta on a cracker crust pizza afterwards.

Velveeta? Yeah, no.

Quattah? Boston maybe? Here. No.

I? We just call it farty far. And 70, and 55.

You should get to STL more. Maybe catch a Cards game, pick up some BBQ, ya know. See a real city.

By the way, what is the word on 3rd rail? That place was awesome. And close for those who live south.

#103 9 years ago

Third rail burned down this Xmas, though most games were removed before the fire to make room for a holiday party.

#104 9 years ago

I agree that being open the weekends that CP is closed would be the best bet for trying to draw a crowd out to Carlyle. Also having Ski on tap would help.

1 week later
    #105 9 years ago
    Quoted from geet84:

I agree that being open the weekends that CP is closed would be the best bet for trying to draw a crowd out to Carlyle. Also having Ski on tap would help.

SKI ON TAP !!!!! YES

#106 9 years ago

Had a BLAST at CP Pinball last night -- they had added a few new machines since my last visit. LOVE that place -- I got a chance to play the New Stern Mustang Pin ... Ehh. I wasn't impressed. Just didn't do anything for me ... With so many great pins out there this one just gets lost in the mix in my opinion.

#107 9 years ago

Today (Sunday) will probably be the last day that Mustang LE is at CP for an open day, so go get your fix from 12noon - 6pm.
    There are also quite a few games for sale with prices listed on the games.

Thanks to Brian Bannon for running the Mustang Launch Party Tournament on Saturday and for letting us play his personal Mustang LE and thanks to those that came out and participated. Hope you had fun. Thanks of course to Chuck for hosting and opening up early at 3pm for tournament goers before the open night.

Cp will also be open next Fri and Sat night.

Also, tournament at Silver Ballroom on Sunday July 27.

#108 9 years ago

When CP is closed where do you play Pinball?

#109 9 years ago

Hi guys,never noticed or saw this STL sub-forum,what a great idea.I'll be here a lot.

Quoted from Beez:When CP is closed where do you play Pinball?

The Silver Ballroom and Orbit Pinball Lounge are good places if CP is closed.

#110 9 years ago

Did anyone else find the Sailor Jerry Shore Leave at Randall's yet?
    It plays great and it sounds like it will live there for some time.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sailor-jerry-pinball-machine

#111 9 years ago

Just a reminder: charity tournament Sunday July 27 at silver ballroom
    https://www.facebook.com/events/330695477078206/?context=create&ref

1 month later
    #112 9 years ago

Tournament sat sept 6, in st charles MO: http://www.ifpapinball.com/calendar/view.php?id=7149

#113 9 years ago

CP Pinball fall league starts at 7pm Wednesday, September 17.
    www.cppinball.com for more information.
    All skill levels welcome!

CP Pinball Annual tournament will be Nov 2. More details to follow in coming weeks.

Silver Ballroom Annual Tournament Oct 12.

Silver Ballroom Gridiron Flipping with the Greats Fundraiser Tournament Dec 14.

#114 9 years ago

Ok guys, change of date for the 2015 Keller Pinball Bash. It has always been the first Saturday after New Year's since I started it but in 2015 it's going to be the second Saturday after New Years. So this year it's Jan. 10, 2015. Sorry for the change and I hope there are no mix ups this year. Should be another fun one and hopefully we don't have 12 inches in the forecast this time.

#115 9 years ago

Hey all, by my username and avatar you can figure out where I live. I hope to get active in this hobby. Cheers!

#116 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinSpinner:

Velveeta? Yeah, no.
    Quattah? Boston maybe? Here. No.
    I? We just call it farty far. And 70, and 55.
    You should get to STL more. Maybe catch a Cards game, pick up some BBQ, ya know. See a real city.
    By the way, what is the word on 3rd rail? That place was awesome. And close for those who live south.

LOL at St Louis BBQ. Pouring sauce on meat doesn't make it Q. The worst joint in KC world be SRO in STL.

#117 9 years ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

LOL at St Louis BBQ. Pouring sauce on meat doesn't make it Q. The worst joint in KC world be SRO in STL.

All you need is proper STL style ribs and properly prepared pork steak to change that attitude. What I like about our BBQ is we embraced styles from all around, but still have our own uniquiness.

I've never been a fan of Arther Bryant's or Gates sauces. I do like standard KC style sweet and smoky sauce.

#118 9 years ago
    Quoted from EMsInKC:

Your just jealous because your Kansas sports teams cannt compare to our St. Louis teams!!! How's hockey in KC?

#119 9 years ago

Not pinball related, but groupon has a coupon for scarefest for the three main STL haunted houses/attractions for one price plus speed pass, but blackout dates on oct weekends. I think under $40 per person for the triple pass. Also available are discounts for single or double haunts too. Darkness, Abyss (lemp), & creepyworld.

Bump for tomorrow's tournament.

#120 9 years ago

Cool I'll check it out. My wife loves to go to those. Thanks for posting. Ed

#121 9 years ago

Can't wait until the 2015 Keller Bash. Always a great time with awesome pinball machines. It's a must attend event.

#122 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChadKeller:

Ok guys, change of date for the 2015 Keller Pinball Bash. It has always been the first Saturday after New Year's since I started it but in 2015 it's going to be the second Saturday after New Years. So this year it's Jan. 10, 2015. Sorry for the change and I hope there are no mix ups this year. Should be another fun one and hopefully we don't have 12 inches in the forecast this time.

Requesting that weekend off now. Best party of the year!

#123 9 years ago

Just added to the ifpa tournament calendar today:

Ifpa POP fundraiser at CP Pinball Saturday, October 11.

And

CP Pinball Annual Tournament Sunday, Nov 2.

Details can be found on the ifpa site for each tournament and cppinball.com will also have more information posted soon as well as CP's fb page...

#124 9 years ago

Just wanted to post this in here in case anyone didn't see it.

I brought my Mystery Castle up to CP pinball this weekend to give people a chance to play it. It will be set to free play with the rest of Chuck's collection. If anyone wants to play it stop by this weekend during open hours!

#125 9 years ago
    Quoted from 320Gigabytes:

Just wanted to post this in here in case anyone didn't see it.
    I brought my Mystery Castle up to CP pinball this weekend to give people a chance to play it. It will be set to free play with the rest of Chuck's collection. If anyone wants to play it stop by this weekend during open hours!

That was nice of you. Ed

#126 9 years ago

Went to CPs for the first time today. Wow, what a place and 60 plus pins for $10 for 6 hours of play; you can't beat it. My buddy and I had a great time. Everyone there was considerate and no one hogged the really good pins.

1 week later
    #127 9 years ago

CP Pinball last weekend with some friends ... LOVE THAT PLACE!
    Wish it was open more often:
    2 hour rates or 6 hour rates
    6pm-8pm = $10
    10pm-12pm = $10
    6pm- 12pm = $15 ... Seriously - GO BIG!
    2 hours isn't enough time for this place - it's a BLAST!!

#128 9 years ago
    Quoted from Beez:

CP Pinball last weekend with some friends ... LOVE THAT PLACE!
    Wish it was open more often:
    2 hour rates or 6 hour rates
    6pm-8pm = $10
    10pm-12pm = $10
    6pm- 12pm = $15 ... Seriously - GO BIG!
    2 hours isn't enough time for this place - it's a BLAST!!

Can't beat CP

1 week later
    #129 9 years ago

Anyone in our area ordering The Walking Dead?

#130 9 years ago

Anyone selling something cool to fund the walking dead? Ed

#131 9 years ago
    Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Anyone selling something cool to fund the Walking Dead? Ed

I wish ....
    I absolutely love this show.

#132 9 years ago

I have one TWD LE available if anyone is interested. Its my last one.

[email protected]

#133 9 years ago

I have a few open spots in my pinball room and I'd love to fill it with a Metallica or TWD

#134 9 years ago

I have 2 machines for sale...IJ & LOTR.....pm me if interested.

Chris

#135 9 years ago

I'm also working on pimping out a Metallica Premium which is New Out of the Box. Custom Powder Coating, Cliffys, Shaker, ext Polk sub, lots of Mezel Mods, lighted speakers and maybe some more I can't think at the moment. Should be finished next week after I get the powder coated items back.

#136 9 years ago

I'm thinking about selling my Adam's Family and Hook. Anyone local have an interest? PM me to discuss. Rob

#137 9 years ago

I'd take a MET Pro too if anyone is looking to free up some funds

#138 9 years ago

I have a Breakshot for $1200, extremely nice Demolition Man for $1800 and will have a LAH ready in 2 or so weeks for $1400.

Kurt

#139 9 years ago

I just picked up a very nice RBION.That is a fun machine,underated if you ask me!

#140 9 years ago

I sure wish I could find a nice EATPM in the St. Louis area.
    Have a very nice JM I would like to sell.

#141 9 years ago
    Quoted from Elevatorman:

I just picked up a very nice RBION.That is a fun machine,underated if you ask me!

Underated for sure ... high fun factor.

#142 9 years ago

Has anyone asked Chuck at CP if he's getting a TWD? We live three hours away, but my wife would be running to the car if he's getting one.

#143 9 years ago
    Quoted from travisbmartin:

Has anyone asked Chuck at CP if he's getting a TWD? We live three hours away, but my wife would be running to the car if he's getting one.

I'm in Benton KY and I will have an LE in the showroom. Everyone is welcome to come and play it. Also there will be a launch party in Nashville.

#144 9 years ago
    Quoted from DougPiranha:

I have a Breakshot for $1200, extremely nice Demolition Man for $1800 and will have a LAH ready in 2 or so weeks for $1400.
    Kurt

man, you're killing me with that demo man. that's a very fair price for a very fun game. all these games are priced to sell. wish I had more space.

#145 9 years ago

I saw the demo man. It's nice.

#146 9 years ago
    Quoted from cards25:

man, you're killing me with that demo man. that's a very fair price for a very fun game. all these games are priced to sell. wish I had more space.

You won't find a nicer DM a steal at that price!!!

#147 9 years ago
    Quoted from t2:

You won't find a nicer DM a steal at that price!!!

You're not helping, LOL

#148 9 years ago
    Quoted from DougPiranha:

Kurt

Kurt find me a defender pin. I just missed out on two in the last couple of weeks. Ed

#149 9 years ago

Thanks guys!

Breakshot is going to the Silver Ballroom. Thanks Steve & Shelly!

LAH is a players game.

Demoman is minty. Almost not a scratch.

Fast-Ed- I knew you were looking and keep my eye out.

Kurt

#150 9 years ago
    Quoted from travisbmartin:

Chuck won't buy new Sterns right away. No reason to wait X months for code to mature. Maybe he changes his mind after he plays it at expo. However, it is Chuck, and he could change his mind at any time and buy it!
    I know he is no longer on pre order for the hobbit. We have talked about him getting a Metallica if the price is good since the code is much better now.
    No promises either way. Chuck's buying patterns cannot be predicted

PS, bump reminder for tournament next week at CP on Sat 11th and silver ballroom on Sunday the 12th.
    Also, CP is open this weekend and next weekend to schedule around Expo.

There are 274 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-st-louis-area-sub-forum/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.