View topic image gallery

89423DEA-6653-412A-858C-D986873D4156 (resized).jpeg
8C582902-E819-4C05-8749-D266934F34B2 (resized).jpeg
B3B4D7EE-14D7-4804-9B1D-3A830CD2C9D4 (resized).jpeg
dk_10-7 (resized).jpg
7B4833FA-D338-45FD-84B9-86825098DF09 (resized).jpeg
396042CC-E780-4B74-9797-5E5C08F6F812 (resized).jpeg
20200912_160532~2 (resized).jpg
67d926a7-3e2a-4cba-a368-8623fa4085f8-USP_NFL__Baltimore_Ravens_at_Los_Angeles_Rams (resized).jpeg
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I enjoy making picks. 5 Dimes shut down my account recently I will share my picks

Brutal they would do that. But why?

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Brutal they would do that. But why?

They closed all USA customers accounts last month. They were not kind about letting me know they were closing my account

#53 3 years ago

How do you like this week's games?..I really like Tampa to cover tonite

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

They closed all USA customers accounts last month. They were not kind about letting me know they were closing my account

Was part of the conditions reached in their settlement w the feds. Close their US operations, admit to profiting from wire fraud and money laundering, and forfeit nearly $47M in profits gained from those activities.

What's crazy is that they did that so that they can try to now get licensed to operate in the US.

#55 3 years ago

Why am I thinking of Moe Green?

#56 3 years ago

Locked: Tampa -5.5

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

score 27-17

#58 3 years ago

Hate to blabber on but can't wait to watch the game.

#59 3 years ago

I would lean on the under tonight. This could be a let down for game for Tampa because of the close game the played Sunday with chargers.

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Was part of the conditions reached in their settlement w the feds. Close their US operations, admit to profiting from wire fraud and money laundering, and forfeit nearly $47M in profits gained from those activities.
What's crazy is that they did that so that they can try to now get licensed to operate in the US.

They were not a .com site.....how the F did the feds feel like it was their money to take.....just make it legal in every state

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I would lean on the under tonight. This could be a let down for game for Tampa because of the close game the played Sunday with chargers.

At what number ? You should know .5 means everything

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Did you take that early? Down to 3 now.

I have them 1H -2.5 tonight on the backend of a parlay, and full game ML as part of a pretty ugly 5-leg parlay. (I was on the Dodgers last night and couldn't leave well enough alone LOL)

dk_10-7 (resized).jpgdk_10-7 (resized).jpg

#63 3 years ago

those are solid picks my friend. Playing gas-station gambling tonite. I think your sitting pretty on your 2 pick parlay. Don’t see anything I don’t like. Really like your picks man ...probably tail.
You called the Yankees and the dodgers ..well done.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

At what number ? You should know .5 means everything

Under 44 is my play.....

#65 3 years ago

Yankees-130.....

#66 3 years ago

Yup Yankees for me too

#67 3 years ago

1 for 2 (Yankees win)
Still hiding behind a rock somewhere .

#68 3 years ago

Well the Tom Brady and company had a let down and the bears cover the spread. Thursday night games are tough to pick. The under the total is a money maker on TNF.

Not a bad night for me

Yankees win and TNF point total was 39

#69 3 years ago

At the end of the first half I thought "well, at least it can't get worse." Ha.

My Dodgers-to-sweep came in, at least.

I kinda like Glasnow under 4.5 strikeouts tonight. Starting on 2 days rest, threw 93 pitches last time out... he could be a 1- or 2-inning opener tonight.

#70 3 years ago

Week 5 Locks so far,

Pat mahomes over 23.5 rushing
Kc -11.5
Cinci + 12.5

#71 3 years ago

Bueller: any suggestions for Tuesday night football?

3 weeks later
#73 3 years ago

Kinda wish I didn’t put this one in - with all of the Niners’ injuries GB should win this by 17, but their line can’t stop the run (see last week) and they tend to play down to their opponent.

But... it’s in. Something to watch instead of CNN at least.

B3B4D7EE-14D7-4804-9B1D-3A830CD2C9D4 (resized).jpegB3B4D7EE-14D7-4804-9B1D-3A830CD2C9D4 (resized).jpeg

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Kinda wish I didn’t put this one in - with all of the Niners’ injuries GB should win this by 17, but their line can’t stop the run (see last week) and they tend to play down to their opponent.
But... it’s in. Something to watch instead of CNN at least.
[quoted image]

Wow did the Saints pound Tampa ...Vegas must of been happy with that result . Brady looked terrible and asswipe was a non factor in his debut

#75 3 years ago

I like the Titans tonight. Got them +1 straight up, and took the alt line Titans -2 on a stupid 4-team parlay.

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

I like the Titans tonight. Got them +1 straight up, and took the alt line Titans -2 on a stupid 4-team parlay.

LOL kickers. Brutal.

Great(?) thing about losing the Thursday game... chasing on the weekend. And I don’t have to worry about my crap picks on the rest of that parlay.

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

LOL kickers. Brutal.
Great(?) thing about losing the Thursday game... chasing on the weekend. And I don’t have to worry about my crap picks on the rest of that parlay.

2 touchdowns in a minute —great game special teams! See all the momentum get sucked out of the titans?

1 week later
#78 3 years ago

Has anyone filled their ticket wrong, only to win? I do this at least a half a dozen times a season. Get home and look at your ticket and like, Fuk! Why are the ... on my ticket?
Happened yesterday. Had plans to put the dolphins on the pro line. Wife's going over the tickets last night and says, you picked the Broncos? I'm like shit, might as well throw that ticket away. Final score. Dolphins 13 Broncos 20. Lol

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Has anyone filled their ticket wrong, only to win?

Ha... yikes. Have not done that, but I have sat down in front of a March Madness day or NFL weekend and realized that most/all of my parlays have a common selection.

And speaking of parlays, I cashed this “gem” yesterday morning. Russian table tennis, a NASCAR matchup and Korean baseball championship future. (The $5.14 free bet was a freebie from DraftKings to celebrate the end of PASPA. Why I played it immediately on the few scraps of events that were actually active in May... no idea.)

8C582902-E819-4C05-8749-D266934F34B2 (resized).jpeg8C582902-E819-4C05-8749-D266934F34B2 (resized).jpeg

1 year later
#80 1 year ago

Bringing this back from the dead.

DraftKings has an “early win” promo for tonight’s game - bet on the ML, and if your team goes up 7 at any point, your bet cashes.

So… took the Rams ML, hoping for the early home field bump. Confidence is not high though - I really do like the Bills here.

(Also took this too early and got shafted on the price.)

89423DEA-6653-412A-858C-D986873D4156 (resized).jpeg89423DEA-6653-412A-858C-D986873D4156 (resized).jpeg

#81 1 year ago

Same .., also the under

#82 1 year ago

Why does my soul drift to the Cowboys?

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-sports-gambling-thread/page/2?hl=hawkeyexx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.