(Topic ID: 53040)

Pinside runnig slow and my messages are screwed up.

By BowlingJim

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-2.jpeg
    th-1.jpeg
    #1 10 years ago

Pinside has been running super slow for me the last 24 hours also my message keeps flashing but I have no message. I have sent a message thru pinside but my mail is not working properly.

Anyone else having problems????

#2 10 years ago

Running very slow for me also. My Internet connection is 80mps. So I don't think that's the problem. Lol

#3 10 years ago

Yep. Extremely slow, other sites not running slow. Several times I've also had the message "wayout440 is not a valid user name" when I am already logged in. Strange.

#4 10 years ago

me too!

#6 10 years ago

th-1.jpegth-1.jpeg

#7 10 years ago

Thanks o-din.

That took me 10 minutes to see.

#8 10 years ago

Yes...Sloooooooooooooooooooooooow

#10 10 years ago

yup

#11 10 years ago

I've seen it throwing mysql error messages about the server disappearing too.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

my message keeps flashing but I have no message.

same here

#14 10 years ago

And here I thought it was slowed down for me, so I had time to detect sarcasm when it's in a post.

LTG : )

#15 10 years ago

Need to change the hamster....

#16 10 years ago

Its the Chinese government,I'm sure of it.

#17 10 years ago

I'm posting this reply and thus slowing the server down even more.

#18 10 years ago

And the server is now deleting letters in words like "running".

#19 10 years ago

All kidding aside, Pinside has seen exponential growth recently. It was just one year ago I posted this thread. http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/140-members-on-line

Now, it averages well over 300.

#20 10 years ago

Aware of the situation, working on a solution. It started yesterday after a server reboot. Please hang in there everybody!

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Aware of the situation

Thanks!!!!

#22 10 years ago

It started yesterday after a server reboot.

I tried booting my computer.

th-2.jpegth-2.jpeg

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

Pinside has been running super slow for me the last 24 hours also my message keeps flashing but I have no message. I have sent a message thru pinside but my mail is not working properly.
    Anyone else having problems????

I PM'd about the message flashing hiccup a month or so ago and didn't get any reply. ?

#24 10 years ago

Help out the team if you want...

http://pinside.com/pinball/donate

Trust me, if you have made any connections at all or even acquired a machine through this great site, show them some love. I would much prefer dealing with pinsiders instead of the sometimes shady CL sheisters.

Go ahead... you know you want to.

Post edited by Elfman : spelling

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from Elfman:

I would much prefer dealing with pinsiders instead of the sometimes shady CL sheisters.

I hate to break it to you, but often times, those two are the same people, LOL...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-runnig-slow-and-my-messages-are-screwed-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.