8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I recently purchased a pin from a fellow on the site and received a message from the pinside robot saying 'You have been invited to leave feedback on the buyer', 'click the link' but when I click on the link a web browser authorization window pops up and says:

"Authenication Required"
    "The server https://dev.pinside.com requires a username and password. the server says: Pinside Dev is resitricted.."
    "Username: "
    "Password: "

I tried entering my pinside userid and password but this particular part of the site didn't accept it.

???

mittens

#2 8 years ago

Robin is currently asleep. I've sent him the link so that he can address this issue.

Marcus

#3 8 years ago

Thanks for reporting. This is an error on our end. If you just remove the "dev." prefix from the link, it will work properly.

In other words, right click the link and selecting copy. Then paste it in the browser address bar and manually remove the prefix.

That should do the trick!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-robot-buyer-feedback and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.