13 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Jodester
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Thread_Necro_2.jpg
    #1 13 years ago

Can you rank machines by who rated them?
    For example "Top 20 for Pinsiders under age 30"
    "Top 20 For pinsiders over age 40" Or maybe " top 20 for Pinsider with karma above 1000" "Top 20 for Pinsiders with karma under 100"

Just thought I would ask as I think this would tell us a lot.

#3 13 years ago

I agree

#4 13 years ago

I'm not sure this could even be done we'll have to wait and see what Robin thinks.

#5 13 years ago

Sounds like a good idea! Adding to the "to-do" list!

2 years later
    #6 10 years ago

This is a good idea. Would also do away with the relic voting to some degree that causes the ratings to be skewed in favor of older games.

Oh, a slight necro here.

Thread_Necro_2.jpgThread_Necro_2.jpg

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is a good idea. Would also do away with the relic voting to some degree that causes the ratings to be skewed in favor of older games.
    Oh, a slight necro here.

Damn, Tiger, where did you find this thing... This thread was definitely long since dead.

#8 10 years ago

Lots of people with a lot of karma on here are still bias when they buy a NIB machine. Don't think that will help that much IMO.

#9 10 years ago

You could always make your own top 20 list.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-rankings and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.