(Topic ID: 105914)

Pinside in Chicago!

By robin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    classic-1.jpg
    _pinsideShirt02.jpg
    _pinsideShirt01.jpg
    _pinsideShirtBoxes.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_0185.JPG
    IMG_4419.JPG
    IMG_4414.JPG
    IMG_4394.JPG
    IMG_4392.JPG
    IMG_4390.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RyanClaytor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 9 years ago

Sweet! Looks like things are going well over there, guys! Looking forward to connecting this coming weekend.

In other news, I just picked up the pinside shirts from the printers today and they look AMAZING!!!

_pinsideShirt01.jpg_pinsideShirt01.jpg

_pinsideShirt02.jpg_pinsideShirt02.jpg

Can't wait to haul these into Expo. I'll be rolling into Chicago on Thursday with my 1-yr-old boy, so I might need some help schlepping these T's! (There are a LOT of them!) Ha-ha!

_pinsideShirtBoxes.jpg_pinsideShirtBoxes.jpg

The shirt printer wheeled these out to my van with a handtruck. At first I thought he was just being a wuss, but then I tried to lift them. Oof! Maybe someone at Expo will have a spare handtruck. Ha-ha!

See you in a few days, Martijn and Robin!

Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

Those shirts look really REALLY good. And I typically hate stuff like this

Ha-ha! Thanks, Jalpert. Robin and I are pretty proud of them. The printer did a bang-up job, too! Can't wait to get these to Chicago.

Best,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I want a shirt. Hopefully they dont sell out. Those are nice.

Thanks, Chitownpinball. As mentioned above, I'm bringing them in tomorrow afternoon. At that point, it's all Robin. Here's hoping we'll have your size. Already sold through 5X. 4X is short to follow, I'm sure and starting to move through some other sizes. Find Robin fast!

Quoted from drmrpants:

sodas and non alcoholic options too.

While this probably isn't the popular option, I really appreciate you mentioning this...for those of us interested in something non-alcoholic. Just curious, do you sell any sort of specialty soft drinks, or is it mainly just Coke or Pepsi products?

Finally, I wanted to send some thanks for a couple of PM's I received, offering help to carry these shirts in. With my one-year-old in tow, carrying him and these large boxes might prove to be difficult for me. Since they didn't mention anything publicly, I'll just leave it at that, but you know who you are. Thanks for the generous offer and your cell phone numbers. PM's have been sent back.

I love this hobby!
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from drmrpants:

Becks, Green River, real sugar Pepsi, Dang!, Blenheim ginger ale, Cheer Wine, Lemmy, Sioux City Sasparilla, Nantucket Nectar Lemonade, real sugar Coca Cola, Sprecher Root Beer as well as the typical cola's and things from the gun for general mixers. We try to carry a lot of good non-alcholic beverages and we have been adding more of the real sugar sodas as we go.

Wow.

Note to self: Go to Logan Arcade!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RyanClaytor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-playing-pinball-at-headquarters-chicago-tonight?tu=RyanClaytor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.