3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pinmister
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball pic.jpg
    #1 3 years ago

Hey all I thought I would do something fun and do a contest. One of my favorite pinside threads is
    Pinball Photography:Post your best photos here
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-photography-post-your-best-photos-here

I thought I would take it a step further and do a fun contest with an award for the best pinball picture.

Do you have a unique photo involving pinball that you would like to enter?

The contest will be for one year and we can use thumbs ups as an indicator for most popular pinball photo(please vote using thumbs ups).

I will personally donate $100 and an extra alternate translight to the winner(if anyone else wants to add to the prize-lmk)

We may also be able to put together some kind of Pinside calendar with the top photos?

Hoping people participate-post your best pics and you could win!

#2 3 years ago

Here is my favorite pinball photo posted by a fellow pinsider. I liked it so much I made it my desktop wallpaper.

Can you beat this picture?

Pinball pic.jpgPinball pic.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-pinside-pinball-photograph-contest-post-your-best-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.