(Topic ID: 199210)

Pinside Pinball Expo Meet and Greet Party 2017!

By Gexchange

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171013_202041_001 (resized).jpg
    20171013_202603 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5002 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Friday, Oct 13th!! 7 Pm At Twin Peaks
    Twin Peaks is in the parking lot of the Westin.
    Rules of the meet and greet are simple. I buy the first round of drinks for anyone who attends! Hope to see you all there. Bring other if you want! Just post up on this thread so I can get an how many are coming. I have reserved the private room for this event.. They call it the man cave!

Pinside Badges can be picked up at the Meet and greet or I will post my # on the badge thread if you want to meet up later if you are unable to make it to meet and greet,

Go Here for requesting a name badge https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-badges-for-pinball-expo-2017

JJ

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from EchoVictor:

My brother and I will be there.
    Thanks again for throwing this every year!
    Later,
    EV

I hear the new Corvette needs to have its EPA ratings tested... Please bring =)

#15 6 years ago

Bump! a few days until party time! PS Stern is loaning us a few games to enjoy at Twin Peaks! anyone have a pinball dolly they are going to have at the show we can borrow?

JJ

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

2 wheel or 4 wheel variety? If 2 wheel then I might be able to help out.

4 wheels would be better as I'm flying so I'm not bringing any tools

JJ

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Why? You tired of giving the TSA dude/dudet your PinWrench?
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

ya! why don't those come with a warranty against angry TSA guys! You coming to meet and greet?

=)

JJ

#25 6 years ago

thanks to the 60+ people who came! Its was a great time. I want to personaly Thank David, David and Matt for dragging the games over for the meet and greet. Also want to thank Stern for Providing the games!

I enjoy hosting these parties so much and I feel like it makes expo and the other shows so much more fun!

JJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-pinball-expo-meet-and-greet-party-2017?tu=Gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.