11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by eabundy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballnut.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Have not been on the forums much lately...seems like the other one went south and I got out of the habit. Hanging around here a little now and then...came upon a game FS and decided to buy it after talking to the seller. Sent a certified check and made the shipping arrangements. In the meantime several other similar examples of the same game came up nearer to me- even thought I wasn't looking I stumbled upon them. One, I couldn't resist as it was 400 miles away vs an east to west coast NAVL ship.

Should have done more research but we all know sometimes you snooze you loose. What to do? Called the seller in CT, Eric Bundy aka EABUNDY here and asked him what he'd do. He was completely honest and said he'd take the closer one, which is what I wanted to do. He cheerfully hustled to the post office the next day and sent back the check certified mail and I picked up the other game this past weekend from another Pinsider (Eskaybee) in Hesperia, CA. Got to spend the night nearby at yet another Pinsider's (Tracelifter) home I have known for several years.

This is a shout out to y'all that Eric Bundy is a class act and I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future. Honest, and just plain good people!

There are many good guys in pinball, not everyone, but many. I'm happy to have bumped into lots of the good ones on this forum. This guy though IMHO is a GREAT PINSIDER. Thanks Eric!
    Brad, Vacaville, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballnut.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-people-good-bad-great?tu=pinballnut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.