(Topic ID: 4247)

pinside party a blast

By terrable

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

004.JPG
    003.JPG
    002.JPG
    001.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

Thanks for the invite had fun what a blast. Your a great host so much fun thanks .

#2 12 years ago

What no pictures?

#3 12 years ago

I would have given my right hand to go!! ... but then I couldn't play pinball well, so whatever. lol

Tatman's collection is second to NONE. like a pinball dream

#4 12 years ago

Wish it wasnt this weekend! Had to much to do for the 4th today . Next one for sure!

#5 12 years ago

Pics or it didn't happen!

#6 12 years ago

sorry no pics but what a great line up played them all what a great time tatman is a good guy lots of fun meet nice pinsiders if you missed it shame on you

#7 12 years ago

Had a great time thanks for the frosty beverages and food tatman. there will be one in the future @ my place (pincades).
    JT

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Pics or it didn't happen!

I was kinda mad I forgot my camera but I was so busy playing pinball I probably wouldn't have taken many.

#9 12 years ago

Thanks to every one that came out. It was a fun time. Sucks that Tron was not done in time(damn Stern) Should have Tron LE next week,Good excuse for another party.

001.JPG001.JPG 002.JPG002.JPG 003.JPG003.JPG

#10 12 years ago

pic

004.JPG004.JPG

#11 12 years ago

how much was admission?

#12 12 years ago

Beer,Food,Pinball=free!

#13 12 years ago

Tatman.....You da man. Nice job. I'm happy to say you are a true Pinhead.

#14 12 years ago

So jealous...

#15 12 years ago

I wish I could have been there. If only I would live just a bit closer...
    On a side note, Tatman I'm really honoured that you call it the Pinside party!

#16 12 years ago

What is that Cubs/Sox mixer looking thing on your counter?

#17 12 years ago

It's great now and then seeing fellow pinsiders getting together taking on our arch enemy the silver ball........

#18 12 years ago

Where did you get those LOTR siderails?

#19 12 years ago

This is what its all about. Enjoying with fellow Pinsiders. Tatman. Hats off to you for hosting and opening your gameroom up for everyone to enjoy. You have the nicest collection hands down. I am almost at a loss for words...beautiful is the only one I keep mumbling. Enjoy the Holiday.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-party-a-blast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.