(Topic ID: 4056)

Pinside Party 7-2-11

By tatman9999

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Cubs.JPG
    004.JPG
    003.JPG
    002.JPG
    001.JPG
    images.jpg
    the-bacon-bra.jpg
    images-2.jpeg
    ontheoutside.jpg
    cashback_ver5_xlg.jpg
    beer.jpeg
    bestposts.jpg
    pbride15.jpg
    bigbrother.jpeg
    images.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_gorilla.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 12 years ago

Rats, do you usually get this kind of turn out as far as distance goes? I would love meet as many pinsiders as possible. I just can't get out of work. The reception that night is 200 people.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from wesperron:

I love it when my friends say " it must be great to own your own business, you can make your own hours" I just laugh.

I try to remember the winter months when the golf season is going. May - August: 75 hr week minimum. November - January: Time to work on my new hobby....

The nice thing about being a pro shop manager is I can monitor all of our conversations here about 14 hours a day.

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from tatman9999:

The_Gorilla I will have a winter party for you, Transformers Party/Wizard of Oz party.

Thanks, I look forward to it.

Quoted from NimblePin:

Big Gorilla's WATCHING..

Always, my friend, always. lol

#40 12 years ago

Good luck tomorrow!

#50 12 years ago

Gee, how is the pin party? The one I had to stay in town to work?????? Oh, I have sold Almost ten drinks in two hours. Snooze......... aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_gorilla.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-party-7-2-11?tu=the_gorilla and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.