7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I'm on the mobile app so I can't post a link, I apologize for that. (app please robin) If you go to eBay and search "pinball machine casters, wheels. New." There's some listed in Vienna Va. Close to me. They look nice. The ad says they lock both swivel and roll. It also says it does not raise them "much". However I'm 6'3" so that's fine. I'm on hard wood and these would be nice. Just wondering if anyone has tried them.

#2 7 years ago

They look like it would be a good deal for when you are working on them but for full time install I would think they would not do so good. jmo

#3 7 years ago

Thinking of buying a set of old legs and put the casters on. Then putting to legs on what ever machine I'm shopping or restoring at the moment. It would be nice if they worked full time though.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from the_pin_family:

Thinking of buying a set of old legs and put the casters on. Then putting to legs on what ever machine I'm shopping or restoring at the moment. It would be nice if they worked full time though.

+1 Love this idea!

#6 7 years ago

Looks like a good price. I did a quick search at Harbor Freight's site and the closest thing I found was $6.99 a piece, and the bolts aren't very long.

http://www.harborfreight.com/3-inch-x-3-4-quarter-inch-stem-swivel-caster-with-brake-90992.html

#7 7 years ago

An Op had a pair and I got to see it in action. They're very cool and handy for moving machines around, and much smaller than a pin dolly so you can throw them in your trunk or whatever. Not sure about leaving them on full time.

Your legs + casters would work, but could be a big PITA if the game is up against a wall and/or surrounded by other games, making it difficult to get to the leg bolts in the back. The skates are nice because you can crawl under a game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 12.00
    Lighting - Led
    Pinball Haus
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 114.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    The MOD Couple
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 499.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 26.50
    $ 109.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    € 25.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Pimp
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside