72006058236__15D488E2-3EFF-45E0-A30E-08DE791B5A43 (resized).jpeg
72006055877__062388AD-DD73-4BF2-B7C2-ADDE506236F7 (resized).jpeg
72006054552__F054453A-FA7A-444A-8D8E-C537BEA7F54B (resized).jpeg
72006132300__56EDFC9B-6A94-4210-8F77-E3DD36AD6B46 (resized).jpeg
72006132840__8030AA8B-1264-4AFD-AC22-3E59F6990CAF (resized).jpeg
72006058236__15D488E2-3EFF-45E0-A30E-08DE791B5A43 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2130 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2330 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JohnnyPinball007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed reading all of your experiences, I will post mine when I have time.

It is kind of a long story. (I had already posted about it in the confessional or somewhere I think).

Super cool how so many experiences are different.

A lot of you heard something say something.

A lot of you seen objects move.

A lot of you have seen something.

I have never seen the ghost here, and I have never heard it say anything, but really strong when it touches, or moves things, and that is the physical part of it, the mental part is when I feel like I do not need to be anywhere in this area right now, I think the ghost needs some space.

The ghost here has terrified some, while most of the time no one would even know.

Not too long ago I even went to another place to sleep, it would not leave me alone.

My girlfriend was in tears the first time she had a encounter, until I convinced her that the ghost likes her, with the way it acted.

I had never even told her about it, but the look on her face and the way she was acting I knew what happened, told her the whole story, and she has been fine every since.

Ghosts are real.

I am afraid of some, but not the one that lives here.

I have been exposed to a ghost since I was like 6 years old, so I guess I am more sensitive than some people about this stuff.

No way in hell would I go out looking for a ghost, I would be afraid that something may come back here with me, that I do not want here, or tick off the ghost here, or harm it.

No way in hell would I get anywhere near a Ouija board, or anything like that.

And I sometimes forget about it anyway for a while, until I start reading others ghost encounters.

Well, I never forget about it, it is what it is.

There is at least 3 others that will tell you there is a ghost here, with the main one being my girlfriend.

But just like when Jaybird stopped by and hung out for a while and we played pins and had some Natties, I am sure he never felt any kind of ghost stuff.

I actually think it is kind of cool, but at the same time I can not stand to be startled by it.

Sometimes it startles me enough that I just have to leave for a while.

And yeah, I have always just called it a ghost, but I think the proper term is a spirit.

(and no, I have not drank any spirits tonight, just beer).

My story has already been posted, I will type all of that again soon.

And I need to get some sleep now, and I hope it will leave me alone.

Soon I will give more details, about all the history, I just need to get some sleep now.

#152 2 years ago

The ghost here:

It has only touched me once. It gave me the warmest hug from behind once, while I was working at my computer.

I thought my girlfriend at the time had snuck in here and hugged me, nope, no one there.

I have no clue what it did to another girlfriend, she never told me, but she never stayed here again, said there is a ghost here that does not like her.

My current girlfriend (and hopefully final one) had a really good meeting with it, scared the shit out of her.

She was just sitting on the edge of the bed drinking coffee, and she felt me sit down next to her and give her the best hug that she has ever had.

The problem was I was on another floor of the house, no one was there.

She was crying, and I knew what happened.

She kept saying "I felt the bed move from the weight of you sitting down next to me, and you gave me such a sweet hug, and you was not there".

She was pretty much ready to never come to my house again.

But I told her all about it, how it had hugged me also.

There was one time that I was talking to Mom(the night after my ghost hug), telling her about the hug, and she just thought I had been drinking too much, when all of a sudden my cigarette lighter went flying across the table.

Mom said, ok, I believe it now, and that explains a lot of stuff through the years that I thought I was crazy.

I will admit, I am somewhat afraid of it, if I sense it is in a certain room I do not go in that room until the sensation is over.

We have never seen it, and have never heard it say anything, but you can hear it all over the house, and it will move things around.

You can hear its footsteps also.

Anyway, we think this ghost is my Grand Dad.

He tragically died in a work accident when I was around 5 years old.

(which would explain a lot because I have been having weird experiences since I was very young).

Anyway, I was around 35 when I learned the whole story(right after my hug).

The whole story is my Grand Dad wanted to leave my Grand Mom, and he wanted to live here with us, because he was very crazy about me and my parents, and this house has plenty of room.

So pretty sure that is what happened. Grand Dad was planning on moving in here, and he did, he just did not know he was dead?

Before I was told what was going on with my Grand Dad when he was killed, I was thinking maybe this land was a Indian burial ground or something, because of weird stuff.

The house itself has a cool story.

When Dad first moved here he was a mailman, and there was a house on his route that he really liked, and asked for the blueprints so that he could have one like it built.

The person that owned that house had a restaurant that we ate at a lot called The Dwarf House, and his name was Truett Cathy, who later went on to all the Chik-Fil-A restaurants.

I was one month old when this house was ready to move in, and in 1992 Dad went bankrupt and lost everything, and I bought this house from the bank. so I have lived in this house my entire life(except for the first month of my life).

(several years I did live at the office and worked all the time, and rarely was here, but that is another story).

Anyway, when I was very young and having a lot of crazy stuff going on, I was thinking ufo's or something. Looking back now I am pretty sure it was my Grand Dad, and I was too young to understand.

The ghost did run a girlfriend out of here that really needed to go anyway, so that was cool.

And I had never mentioned anything about a ghost until my current girlfriend had been hugged by it, and she is fine now.

Sometimes she still accuses me of doing something, or moving something, and I am like I think that may have been the ghost, I was outside working on whatever and I was not even in the house to do that.

I will admit, after my hug, and then the lighter flying across the table, I thought about one of those TV shows to come here and see what the hell is going on.

But after I heard the story about how Grand Dad was wanting to live here so bad at the time he was killed, I said hell no.

If it is Grand Dad I want him to be able to stay happy. I do not want anything bothering him.

And I will admit that if I sense it, or hear it, I do not try to look, I do not want to see it, even if that is possible.

I want it to be happy, but at the same time leave me alone, which it has left me alone for a good while now.

I guess it has been 8-9 months since the last time it really bugged me. It kept turning stuff on and off, until I finally had to just go sleep in another room.

I know the ghost here is 100% real. My girlfriend knows its real, a ex-girlfriend knows its real, and my Mom knows its real.

And I think this topic also talked about some random stuff also, or maybe it was another topic, but I wanted to also say how weird it is a certain song is in my head, and then that is the next song the radio station plays.

Or I can be out with a friend, and talking about someone, and the person I am talking about is there all of a sudden, and I am like shit, I hope they did not just hear me talk about how fat they were getting or whatever I was saying.

Anyway in my lifetime I have not watched much ghost stuff on TV, I am not into it. I deal with it, and I don't really care to see anymore.

I do love Halloween, and haunted houses, because I know all of it is fake, and I do enjoy horror movies and stuff.

The ghost here startles me sometimes, and sometime it is restless or playful or something, but I trust it would never harm me. I trust it a lot more than some people these days.

And that reminds me, dogs!

We used to always have a dog around, until coyotes got the last one, and just not ready again yet, but when there was a dog around, all of them also would experience the ghost also.

Sometimes all of a sudden they would just start perking up and wagging their tail and looking at a wall. Pretty much the same time I would sense something, but I did not look.

Kind of makes sense also, my Grand Dad got me my first dog, my parents did not want to mess with it, but he said hell no, that boy needs a dog.

And all of a sudden the room feels 20 degrees colder. And that sucks.

I will end this long true story by saying if in fact what I have here is my Grand Dad, then all the times that I have been startled is totally fine with me.

I love this house also, and if there is anyway that I can carry on here after I die, I would like that myself.

And by no means is it a everyday thing, I think it must go visit others or something.

Maybe 100 days a year it can be heard clear as day walking around in another room when there is no one else here.

Maybe 50 days a year for whatever reason it likes to rearrange stuff.

I am not afraid of it, I just try to not be in the same room at the same time.

Ok, I am a tad afraid of it, I live with it, but this is not normal.

I am not afraid that it would hurt me, more like a just too weird thing I try to avoid.

And who knows, maybe this ghost also has that fog thing or whatever going on, I just look away.

I am sure there is a lot of fake stuff out there, but this ghost is real.

#159 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Does it creep you out knowing that a ghost probably watches you smush all your girlfriends?

Usually the computer turns itself on about that time, so I think we bore the ghost and he goes online to look at stuff.

Quoted from LTG:

What if the ghost starts making suggestions to improve his performance, during the process ?

After all the Nattys, I would not even remember if it did.

You guys are so funny!

I hope all of you are having a awesome week!

2 weeks later
#160 2 years ago

At times I have had a feeling lately that I needed to go to another room to sleep.

I changed rooms last night, and I will be sleeping in that room for a long while.

What made me change rooms when I really did not want to?

I woke up with my arm hurting, and I had a nasty cut that was in a weird pattern.

I always thought the ghost was Grand Dad, I think another one may be around now, I doubt he would have cut me.

And if someday you read about I died in my 50's of a heart attack, it may be ghost related, it would not take much more to really scare the shit out of me.

I am 100% serious about this.

And now I am going to another topic and goof off before going to bed in the other room, because I will not dwell on this stuff, just venting.

#162 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

pics or it didn't happen

The pic is on my phone. I have no clue how to use that phone to do anything with the pic. (my friends have no clue how to do it either, my phone is different than what they have).

If you are ever passing through shoot me a pm and hang out a while, and remind me to show you the pic.

#164 2 years ago

Pic on my phone, tender part of my arm near my arm pit, a maybe 6 inch V, with a smaller W off to the side, but connected.

That has no meaning to me.

It was kind of fun until I got the cut.

If this happens again yeah I will call in for some help.

And yeah, frequently the temperature may drop 20 degrees all of a sudden. Even my girlfriend notices that a lot.

Ghosts are real.

#166 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

You don't have a laptop or tablet or webcam that could take a pic of the pic, even?

No, I have never had a need for any of that.

If I felt it was important enough, I could get someone that knows how to do the pic stuff to help me.

I only recently got a smart phone because so many people wants to text these days, and it was too much of a pain on my flip phone.

And even if you did, it wouldn't prove how you got it, so don't bother.

That is 100% true! But with all the things that have happened here, that others have also experienced, I just assumed this was a ghost thing also.

My guess is you scratched yourself in your sleep with a ragged fingernail

I thought the same thing when it happened, I even looked at my fingernails, and they were fine.

The cut is near my armpit, but hard to explain but I can hardly reach that area to scratch it if I wanted to.

I looked in the mirror, and tried to reach the area, and I barely can, and I doubt it would have looked like that, even if I had a ragged fingernail.

there is no such thing as ghosts

I can not prove they exist, just like you can not prove that they do not exist.

This is the ghost topic, and I have just been sharing what I have dealt with through the years.

Anyway, the cut looks almost like Vw, it is saved on my phone, and if ever passing through the area stop by and have a beer and look at my phone and play some pins.

1 month later
#196 2 years ago

I'm probably 75% or so of the way to my eventual demise

I can relate to that.

Life sucks sometimes, and then we die.

But it has been cool with the ghosts and ufo's and other things that are out there.

Yeah, maybe the ufo's are our secret military stuff, but the ghost here, that scared the shit out of my girlfriend, doing the same stuff it has done for years was not science, or anything else, except for a ghost that is around here a good bit for whatever reason.

I really hope you never have a ghost encounter, I doubt you could handle it.

Some of us here 100% knows that ghosts are for real.

Yeah, no proof, no whatever else, but some of us here are just in the know.

I know what I know.

I can not prove it, while at the same time you can not prove it does not exist.

I really hope you have a awesome weekend!

#211 2 years ago

I know all about dream stuff, Dad is there almost every night, and he is young.

The ghost here however, has been here even 30 years longer than before when Dad passed away.

And the ghost is not here all the time or anything anyway, but when it is, the temp seems to drop 10 degrees or more.

I have always kind of wandered what is up with the cooler temp stuff.

1 year later
#240 11 months ago

My ghost has not been around in a while, that I know of, and that is fine with me.

I did see a good ghost movie recently, all fake, but a cute movie called We Have A Ghost.

9 months later
#269 62 days ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I had someone complain about a low humming sound they could hear from their house and wanted us to do something about. I read up on it and it's legit certain people have sensitivies to very low frequencies. Most can't hear it, but some that do, it drives them nuts. Can be caused by a failing piece of mechanical equipment in a building or some imbalance in a factory across town.

Reminds me of long ago during the summer I would always hear some weird noise when outside at night that drove me nuts, and others never heard it, until I pointed it out: There it is! There it is again! Then others would also hear it, once I pointed it out.

Not sure, but I think that noise was those tiny frogs, for sure not to be confused with the very loud noise the bullfrogs make at the pond next door, they get pretty damn funny, but the other noise was pretty damn irritating.

#270 62 days ago

Also, ghost free here for a long time now, not me or anyone else has had a hug from the ghost in a very long time, and that's fine with me.

Only thing here in a long while is things out of place sometimes.

My girlfriend still pokes fun at me, the way I put everything back right in the exact spot it belongs, but that is one main way I can tell if any current activity, the ghost here loves to hug, and it loves to move stuff around.

Like I said long ago, pretty sure the ghost here is my granddad, when it hugs you, it is very nice. It hugged my girlfriend of 7 years now early on, scared the shit out of her, but we are still going strong.

Not sure what the ghost did to the girlfriend before her, she never told me, but she never spent another night here, and that was fine, she wasn't that good of a person as it turned out. Funny, when I was at her house, I felt the same way, something was disturbing me. Not sure if it was my ghost trying to get me out of there, or if she had a ghost there that didn't like me.

#271 62 days ago

Sometimes I'm more open to the ghost, and ok if it shows up.

And sometimes I can sense it is near, and I'm like please just leave me alone right now. A few times I went to another bedroom to go to sleep, hoping it would not follow me, and it didn't.

I know a lot of people also talk about seeing orbs, I have seen those at times.

I've never seen an orb here, or the ghost here either. I have seen the ghost move objects, and others here have also seen that. The big thing is the warm hug, from the invisible person.

I wonder what the difference is, between an orb, and a ghost. I know both exists.

I'm pretty sensitive to all that, just like back when I was hearing that noise that must have been the tiny frogs, and no one else heard it until I kept pointing out there it is again.

I believe, because I know for a fact. The naysayers have just never experienced any of this for themselves, and good for them.

I have seen a glimpse of orbs, but the ghost here is invisible so far. Hell, I think sometimes it was visible, but I turned away, I don't want to see it.

I haven't talked to any of my cousins in years, and it would probably freak them out if I ask if grandad ever pays you a visit.

Best guess is the ghost has to be grandad, because one time mom was here, and thought I was full of shit with the ghost talk, and all of a sudden my cigarette lighter went sailing across the table, and even my mom said that is probably my granddad, he died tragically in an accident, and he really loved me and my parents, and he was having problems with his wife, and wanted to move in with us.

I think that happened when he died. He wanted to be here, and after he died, his spirit or something ended up here.

The lighter flying across the table that time was the only time I ever seen anything move while I was watching, and fine if that shit never happens again.

Stuff gets moved all the time, and gets aggravating, not sure if the ghost is just playing or whatever.

It is what it is, and I'm glad sometimes that I can sense what others cannot, and most of the time I want all of that to just leave me alone.

When the ghost stuff first came on tv, I thought about letting them come here, but I was afraid their stuff may piss off the ghost, and I didn't want that.

Ghost stuff is very real, and my mom, my girlfriend now, and an ex-girlfriend can verify that.

I have also heard about guardian angels, who knows, those could also be ghosts.

I never knew what the ghost did to that ex-girlfriend, but it did me a favor.

My current girlfriend was freaked out at the moment when it hugged her, but now she has forgot about it, until I mention it. It needs to give her another hug and bring her back to reality.

Hell, I'm all good if it wants to give me hug, but please stop moving my stuff around. Gets old.

#286 61 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

There's been next to nothing for four years now. We get the occasional footsteps from upstairs when nobody is home, but that's about it.

Next to nothing except for the footsteps also, for the last 6 years here.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

3,481 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, NE
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JohnnyPinball007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-on-the-topic-of-ghosts?tu=JohnnyPinball007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.