72006058236__15D488E2-3EFF-45E0-A30E-08DE791B5A43 (resized).jpeg
72006055877__062388AD-DD73-4BF2-B7C2-ADDE506236F7 (resized).jpeg
72006054552__F054453A-FA7A-444A-8D8E-C537BEA7F54B (resized).jpeg
72006132300__56EDFC9B-6A94-4210-8F77-E3DD36AD6B46 (resized).jpeg
72006132840__8030AA8B-1264-4AFD-AC22-3E59F6990CAF (resized).jpeg
72006058236__15D488E2-3EFF-45E0-A30E-08DE791B5A43 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2130 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2330 (resized).jpeg
There are 294 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Camera installed. If I get anything I'll be sure to share it here.

Can't wait!

You should pull out a Ouiji Board to kick off the evening.

#102 2 years ago

Heard from Wanda yet?

#103 2 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Heard from Wanda yet?

Nope. Haven't been back to work yet. Tomorrow I go back in for 4 nights. Trust me....If I get anything I'll report back.

I'm skeptical but curious.

#104 2 years ago

I totally forgot about this happening until today.

My In-laws moved about 6 years ago to a home with less stairs to negotiate. About a year or so into living there they would hear one of their names called out in the home by a woman. One time while visiting my wife and her Mom left to do errands leaving me and my Father in law for a while. Phil was downstairs watching TV and I went to take a shower upstairs. Shortly after closing the door I heard "Hey buddy!" from the hallway. I remember it being pretty loud and reverberating in the bathroom some. I was thinking there weren't any women left in the house so who was that? - LOL. I opened the door and looked out to where the sound was coming from and nothing but our dog. Maybe someone was saying hi do the dog?

My Mother in law said last year she couldn't sleep very well and was just laying in bed when she heard "Help me" coming from one of the other bedrooms. Of first she thought Phil had fallen however, he was still in bed sleeping. She got up and walked to the bedroom but of coarse didn't see anyone. She did talk back and say "How can I help you?" but no response.

The house was previously owned by a woman that passed away from cancer and was sold by her family.

#105 2 years ago

Been getting some alerts on my gameroom camera but it's been mostly just dust and particles getting picked up by the camera/infrared.

But then this morning I got this. Not sure what it is or how it can be explained. I'm still not convinced....but it's odd.

#106 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Been getting some alerts on my gameroom camera but it's been mostly just dust and particles getting picked up by the camera/infrared.
But then this morning I got this. Not sure what it is or how it can be explained. I'm still not convinced....but it's odd.

#107 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

What do the dust/particles videos look like in comparison to this? Or is there something else besides the particle that I should be looking for?

#108 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

What do the dust/particles videos look like in comparison to this? Or is there something else besides the particle that I should be looking for?

It's not the same at all. Looks like snow/dandruff falling and there's always a bunch of it. I confirmed with my neighbor and he said his dust/particles that get picked up on his camera look nothing like this. This was much larger, and bobs down and goes back up.

I also noticed that as it bobs upwards and out of frame you can see it's reflection on the black pipe that's to the left. And shortly after that there's a little something that streaks from the bottom left of the frame.

I'm wondering if it's all a camera/lens reflection or trick?
Nevertheless, I haven't seen anything like this on my camera since I've installed it.

#109 2 years ago

It could be an insect that is too close to the camera to be in focus.

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Not sure what it is or how it can be explained.

It's definitely Wanda - she's checking out the new camera.

Kidding aside, in my opinion, that's a great clip of an "orb." The fact in moved back up is interesting and the reflection off the pipe is awesome. What was the timestamp on this?

I'm looking forward to see if you can recapture it, or catch anything else in the near future.

#111 2 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

It's definitely Wanda - she's checking out the new camera.
Kidding aside, in my opinion, that's a great clip of an "orb." The fact in moved back up is interesting and the reflection off the pipe is awesome. What was the timestamp on this?
I'm looking forward to see if you can recapture it, or catch anything else in the near future.

Timestamp was this morning. I was upstairs having coffee when I received the notification.

#112 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

The fact that you see a reflection of it on the black of the pipe a bit after it leaves the camera strongly suggests it was lit and not just "normal" dust on IR. Crazy.

#113 2 years ago

If Earth is orbiting the sun, the sun is orbiting the center of the galaxy, and the galaxy is hurtling through space, and the universe is expanding at an ever increasing rate, then how in the hell could a ghost stay clinged to the Earth long enough to even show up on some sketchy looking photo or say boo. Either they are subject to gravity, which makes no sense. Or somehow they can calculate these celestial movements and compensate by also hurtling through space at the same speed an angles as Earth, which sure would be a lot of effort just to throw their voice around (with no voice box to vibrate air with) every once in a while to mildly freak people out. You can believe all that, or you can believe in the human imagination, hallucinations, mental illness, and making shit up which are all common human phenomenon.

#114 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

If Earth is orbiting the sun, the sun is orbiting the center of the galaxy, and the galaxy is hurtling through space, and the universe is expanding at an ever increasing rate, then how in the hell could a ghost stay clinged to the Earth long enough to even show up on some sketchy looking photo or say boo. Either they are subject to gravity, which makes no sense. Or somehow they can calculate these celestial movements and compensate by also hurtling through space at the same speed an angles as Earth, which sure would be a lot of effort just to throw their voice around (with no voice box to vibrate air with) every once in a while to mildly freak people out. You can believe all that, or you can believe in the human imagination, hallucinations, mental illness, and making shit up which are all common human phenomenon.

How do you stay clinged to the earth? Working hard to do it or hardly working?

There's a lot we don't know about this place we all exist. Alternate realities, parallel universes, other dimensions beyond the 3rd, imprints, echoes, there are many, MANY explanations for why some phenomena may have happened, and none of them involving having to think about staying attached to the planet.

#115 2 years ago

My wife's aunt and uncle renovated their 1897 farmhouse years ago. the crew that was there working left the house one day rather abruptly. They said they saw a woman in a white Victorian dress come down the stairs and the go around the corner. They never saw her again. 6 workers saw this happen. They returned to finish the work and saw the same figure one other time.

Separate incident recently, I was in my own home making dinner. I was home alone and we don't have kids. I was chopping some veggies and heard in a VERY clear children's voice say "I can't". I heard it, and more interestingly, the cats heard it. they growled, and ran out of the room. I can't say it was a ghost but I can't say it wasn't. I do believe in them so maybe I am predestined to believe.

Chris

#116 2 years ago

I grew up in a house that was haunted. A lot of footsteps from the stairway from the kitchen downstairs, to my room (former maids quarters), and from the nursery adjacent to my room and the attic stairs to the 3rd level.
Noises in the kitchen at night. Candles lit, fires lit in the fireplace when no one in the home claimed to start them. Windows open when they shouldn’t be. The swing door from the kitchen to dining room, opening and creaking often at night associated with the sounds of sliver ware, pots, and pans in the kitchen.
On several occasions, I’d hear my name whispered into my ear late at night.
I never saw an apparition, but had my hair stand on end many times sensing a presence. I was never very fearful and didn’t feel the spirits were malignant.
My step mother had a lot of ancient artifacts. I believe some spirits attach to objects. We even had a mummified Egyptian cat (and have tried for years, to return it to the Egyptian antiquities authorities). As a matter of fact, I saw him the other day...here’s a pic.
44B5EDE1-1DDE-45F1-A045-477C0AD26FBF (resized).jpeg44B5EDE1-1DDE-45F1-A045-477C0AD26FBF (resized).jpeg

#117 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The fact that you see a reflection of it on the black of the pipe a bit after it leaves the camera strongly suggests it was lit and not just "normal" dust on IR. Crazy.

The "reflection" looks like a separate dust particle to me.

I don't know if this counts, but I was staying at a purportedly haunted hotel in California some years back. The story goes that it was haunted by a prostitute who died there many years before. Never saw a ghost, but when I was in the bathroom washing my hands, door closed behind me, it felt like something tapped my shoulder. I turned to look, door still closed, nothing there. Maybe a muscle twitch, but my imagination was in overdrive.

#118 2 years ago

Now I can't say it is as Ghost or spirit joking with me, but several times over the last few years my TomTom GPS will turn on by itself. It is in a cupboard, away from anything that could touch it. And the thing is , the power button is recessed and you have to hold it in for a couple seconds. Ghost or 3 letter agency messing with me, who knows. I have mine programmed with Homer Simpson voice and when I hear it I just laugh.

#119 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

We even had a mummified Egyptian cat (and have tried for years, to return it to the Egyptian antiquities authorities). As a matter of fact, I saw him the other day...here’s a pic.

And lookout! Jason Voorhees is about to kill someone with that mummified cat!

#120 2 years ago

Ghosts and spirits are the oldest fake news. Hallucinations on the other hand are definitely real.

#121 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Ghosts and spirits are the oldest fake news. Hallucinations on the other hand are definitely real.

Well these trippy stories are still cool. I love them...your perception is your reality...

#122 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Skeptics are awesome because they are open minded and only need to have an experience to see for themselves. Cynics cant be convinced of anything even if the ghost of Elvis himself was standing in front of them.

From ghost hunting I've come to fear people far more than the spirits especially the past several years Talk about Fake new and hallucinations.

#123 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

2 weeks ago everyone was saying the same thing about UFO's

#124 2 years ago
Quoted from Electronmagic:

2 weeks ago everyone was saying the same thing about UFO's

Ugh. UFOs have always been real. Its just that none of them represent intelligent life from another planet.

#125 2 years ago

Happened again. Just got this 25 min ago. Still not convinced of anything....would like to know what the big bright orb is. Bug?

Our basement doesn't have any bugs though.

Anyways, left side of frame first few seconds. Some are particles...but the big orb is what caught my eye.

Here's a shitty phone screenshot.
Screenshot_20210506-141110.pngScreenshot_20210506-141110.png

#126 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Happened again. Just got this 25 min ago. Still not convinced of anything....would like to know what the big bright orb is. Bug?
Our basement doesn't have any bugs though.
Anyways, left side of frame first few seconds. Some are particles...but the big orb is what caught my eye.

Here's a shitty phone screenshot.
[quoted image]

Just looks like normal nightvision crap in the air on that video.

If you had another camera set up at the opposite side of the room WITHOUT nightvision on, you could verify whether these were illuminated orbs or just nightvision nonsense because a regular camera in the dark would only show up lit things.

#127 2 years ago

It looks like IR reflecting off of dust to me.

#128 2 years ago

We have Blink cameras on the outside of our house. If I remember that is what you ordered also? If yours are setup like ours they need to detect movement before they trigger filming. Ours have never been activated by dust. I have caught a big wasp under the garage eaves before. Usually I get a raccoon or cat on the back deck at night.

#129 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

We have Blink cameras on the outside of our house. If I remember that is what you ordered also? If yours are setup like ours they need to detect movement before they trigger filming. Ours have never been activated by dust. I have caught a big wasp under the garage eaves before. Usually I get a raccoon or cat on the back deck at night.

That is correct. It's a blink mini....only has motion activation.

Here's a screengrab to show it was detected by motion.
(man in blue running icon)

Screenshot_20210506-152825.pngScreenshot_20210506-152825.png
#130 2 years ago

"Motion" to these cameras is simply when over so many pixels change at once.

It's not, say, detecting it with a separate motion detector, it's all camera based.

Some surveillance systems let you pick certain zones in the picture from a grid, in order to ignore tree branches moving or what have you.

I was not familiar with the dust phenomenon, but I've now googled enough to find the explanation acceptable. Makes sense. Air molecules bang against each other at hundreds of miles per hour in a still space, and bits of dust get randomly buffeted around as a result. Then IR light happens to reflect off one of these dust particles really close to a camera lens, and voila! And sometimes the angle is right to reflect light from successive IR LEDs, usually in a ring around the lens, so one piece can cause several streaks.

Anyone doubting the explanation should deliberately shake a pillow near their camera and be prepared for an orb convention!

#131 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Anyone doubting the explanation should deliberately shake a pillow near their camera and be prepared for an orb convention!

Looks like we have found a culprit. Pillow shaking test confirmed.

#132 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

It looks like a snowglobe!

#133 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Wow, ya learn something new every day!

#134 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

So a ghost was shaking a pillow while you were asleep????

#135 2 years ago

I moved into a house that was vacant for a few years. Did a lot of renovations. My son came to stay for the weekend. We went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night to my son standing beside my bed telling me there was a big fat man that was standing in his doorway. The man stood there staring at my son for a while. My son ended up sleeping in my bed that night. A few days later I met my next door neighbour as I was working in my backyard. He started talking about the man that lived there prior to me. My neighbour found the big fat man dead in the doorway of the same bedroom. My son who had never met the neighbour gave the exact description of the man that died there. It was pretty scary. There is quite a bit more that happened and there is more to this story however I don’t really want to type it all out.

#136 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Now I can't say it is as Ghost or spirit joking with me, but several times over the last few years my TomTom GPS will turn on by itself. It is in a cupboard, away from anything that could touch it. And the thing is , the power button is recessed and you have to hold it in for a couple seconds. Ghost or 3 letter agency messing with me, who knows. I have mine programmed with Homer Simpson voice and when I hear it I just laugh.

Back in my old house, I would occasionally hear strange noises in the middle of the night. Sometimes weird animal outdoors but more likely just things in my head. My ears were sensitive since my kids were very young at the time and often fussed at night. One night I swore I heard a sinister adult voice blurt out something terrible. I checked the house and nothing. Probably just a dream. A few weeks go by and I hear the same evil voice again in the middle of the night. This time I know I heard it because I was awake in bed. I clearly heard it say something about murder in a dark but still somewhat comical tone. I carefully check the nearby bedrooms. When I walk into the room I use to store most of my stuff, it hits me. The voice was Sideshow Bob. I had a shelf of Simpsons figures that spoke phrases from the show when you planted them on a base. I had Sideshow Bob plugged in and it would go off with the slightest touch. Somehow it only went off in the middle of the night though lol. I yanked that sucker off and threw it across the room.

#137 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

So a ghost was shaking a pillow while you were asleep????

Wanda had some pretty wicked dandruff. So the logical conclusion is that it's her ghost scratching her head behind the camera. Lol

In all seriousness, nice to see the issue has been resolved. Thanks DanQverymuch

I'll be leaving the camera downstairs and will continue to monitor.

#138 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I moved into a house that was vacant for a few years. Did a lot of renovations. My son came to stay for the weekend. We went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night to my son standing beside my bed telling me there was a big fat man that was standing in his doorway. The man stood there staring at my son for a while. My son ended up sleeping in my bed that night. A few days later I met my next door neighbour as I was working in my backyard. He started talking about the man that lived there prior to me. My neighbour found the big fat man dead in the doorway of the same bedroom. My son who had never met the neighbour gave the exact description of the man that died there. It was pretty scary. There is quite a bit more that happened and there is more to this story however I don’t really want to type it all out.

Let's hear more about this one, a little at a time. Serialize it and stretch it out with a little more a week at a time like Disney+. You've already got the first cliffhanger in the bag, and it's a great one with your son describing the big fat man exactly though he never met the man that died there. That's not a hallucination.

#139 2 years ago

this is one of my favorite threads

#140 2 years ago

I'm not a firm believer in ghosts. But there have been several times, after loosing
a cherished pet (they all are), they seem to stop by within a few days to say
good by. The last was 3 months ago. Occasionally Sheba was allowed to sleep on
the bed and her spot was right next to my leg and she would purr much of the night.
A few days after she died (old age) heard a loud purring in the middle to the night
and felt a lump right where she would be. Took me a few minutes to realize she was gone.
Wasn't a dream as I was fully awake. Sure do miss her and Princess who died a
month later and visited my wife.

#141 2 years ago
Quoted from zarco:

I'm not a firm believer in ghosts. But there have been several times, after loosing
the bed and her spot was right next to my leg and she would purr much of the night.
A few days after she died (old age) heard a loud purring in the middle to the night
and felt a lump right where she would be. Took me a few minutes to realize she was gone.

A few years ago, my mother went to visit my sister to see her grandchild being born. While she was there, I had to put her lab down. She told me later, that while at my sisters house, she was looking out the window and saw her dog sitting in the yard across the street looking at her. When she opened the front door, it was gone. This happened just at the time I had taken the dog to the vet. I hadn't told her because I didn't want to ruin the excitement of the kid being born.

#142 2 years ago

I never used to believe in ghosts and I am not afraid of them. In fact, I would love to see and talk to some of my deceased family and friends again.

BUT I did have a few strange occurrences that I cannot explain. Maplewood, Missouri. 1977. Both of my grandparents had just died and I had bought their house that they had lived in since 1907. I was making out with my then girlfriend on the couch in the living room. I was just about to pull out the bed in the sleeper-sofa when we both heard a very loud crashing noise coming from what seemed to be the dining room which was adjacent to the living room.
I expected see the china cabinet tipped over. Or the refrigerator. It was that loud. There was nothing there or anywhere else in the house that could have fallen and made that noise. Nothing outside.
We joked about it for a long time. My grandmother was very prudish. We could not even say the word "fart" in front of her. We always called her Mother Superior. Perhaps she was not happy with what was about to occur on her old sofa.

A few weeks after that my 6 year old son and I were in the basement of the house one night when suddenly my grandmothers wheelchair came rolling slowly from across the far side of the basement towards us. We both ran up the steps and slept together that night. The next day I tried to get the wheel chair to do the same thing and I could not duplicate the rolling action without pushing the chair hard. The wheel chair went to the Salvation Army the same day.

My grandfather had a small orchard in the backyard of the house. He always kept it up and my grandmother would cook and can apples, cherries, plums and peaches every year. I did not take care of the orchard the first year I lived there and as a result there was rotting fruit on the ground everywhere.
Something woke me up one night and I went to the window of my upstairs bedroom. Outside in the orchard I saw a shadowy figure standing in the middle of a load of fallen apples. He was pointing to the ground and was looking up at me. When I looked again a few seconds later it was gone.
I woke up the next day and figured it had just been a dream, but I started taking care of the trees in the orchard after that and gave away the fruit to neighbors every year.

I re-married and my son and I moved out after five years of living there. Nothing abnormal happened after that first year.

#143 2 years ago

Many people have photographed this anomaly,and just called them "unidentified orbs"!! They only seem to appear in personal videos people take at random times! This has been documented by many pro photographers,and I guess will remain,"unexplained"

#144 2 years ago
Quoted from zarco:

I just had to put our cat Jack to sleep on Monday. He had a mass somewhere and it was going to be a perhaps a few weeks before he would succumb to it. So we elected to keep him comfortable with some meds and let the illness run its course.

One of the meds was an iron supplement that was administered with a syringe in his mouth. He didn’t like it but it seemed to help him to the point where he appeared to be content and generally pretty darn good, being social, cleaning himself and eating well. He always slept with me on the bed at night. This past Monday he struggled quite violently when I gave him his iron. He immediately didn’t look good, started having difficulty breathing and peed and pooped on the floor. He then went to the litter box and laid down, which is a really bad sign. We took him to the emergency vet and they said it was probably internal bleeding and he would not make it. We decided to end his suffering and saw Jack go quietly.

I am feeling so guilty and sad that I probably caused Jack to injure himself. He was such a sweet cat and I hate the idea that the last thing he would remember is me causing his injury. I would love for him to come and visit us one last time.

#145 2 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

I just had to put our cat Jack to sleep on Monday. He had a mass somewhere and it was going to be a perhaps a few weeks before he would succumb to it. So we elected to keep him comfortable with some meds and let the illness run its course.
One of the meds was an iron supplement that was administered with a syringe in his mouth. He didn’t like it but it seemed to help him to the point where he appeared to be content and generally pretty darn good, being social, cleaning himself and eating well. He always slept with me on the bed at night. This past Monday he struggled quite violently when I gave him his iron. He immediately didn’t look good, started having difficulty breathing and peed and pooped on the floor. He then went to the litter box and laid down, which is a really bad sign. We took him to the emergency vet and they said it was probably internal bleeding and he would not make it. We decided to end his suffering and saw Jack go quietly.
I am feeling so guilty and sad that I probably caused Jack to injure himself. He was such a sweet cat and I hate the idea that the last thing he would remember is me causing his injury. I would love for him to come and visit us one last time.

Not to go off topic, but it doesn't sound like you caused his injury. You gave him a little calm before the end, which was inevitable. Please don't be so hard on yourself- you did all you could do.

#146 2 years ago

I thought ghost stories all ended with someone saying “If it weren’t for you meddling kids and that darn dog....”

Scooby Pin with van topper ?

#147 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed reading all of your experiences, I will post mine when I have time.

It is kind of a long story. (I had already posted about it in the confessional or somewhere I think).

Super cool how so many experiences are different.

A lot of you heard something say something.

A lot of you seen objects move.

A lot of you have seen something.

I have never seen the ghost here, and I have never heard it say anything, but really strong when it touches, or moves things, and that is the physical part of it, the mental part is when I feel like I do not need to be anywhere in this area right now, I think the ghost needs some space.

The ghost here has terrified some, while most of the time no one would even know.

Not too long ago I even went to another place to sleep, it would not leave me alone.

My girlfriend was in tears the first time she had a encounter, until I convinced her that the ghost likes her, with the way it acted.

I had never even told her about it, but the look on her face and the way she was acting I knew what happened, told her the whole story, and she has been fine every since.

Ghosts are real.

I am afraid of some, but not the one that lives here.

I have been exposed to a ghost since I was like 6 years old, so I guess I am more sensitive than some people about this stuff.

No way in hell would I go out looking for a ghost, I would be afraid that something may come back here with me, that I do not want here, or tick off the ghost here, or harm it.

No way in hell would I get anywhere near a Ouija board, or anything like that.

And I sometimes forget about it anyway for a while, until I start reading others ghost encounters.

Well, I never forget about it, it is what it is.

There is at least 3 others that will tell you there is a ghost here, with the main one being my girlfriend.

But just like when Jaybird stopped by and hung out for a while and we played pins and had some Natties, I am sure he never felt any kind of ghost stuff.

I actually think it is kind of cool, but at the same time I can not stand to be startled by it.

Sometimes it startles me enough that I just have to leave for a while.

And yeah, I have always just called it a ghost, but I think the proper term is a spirit.

(and no, I have not drank any spirits tonight, just beer).

My story has already been posted, I will type all of that again soon.

And I need to get some sleep now, and I hope it will leave me alone.

Soon I will give more details, about all the history, I just need to get some sleep now.

#148 2 years ago

I follow an Instagram account that post supposed ghost pics/vids with stories behind them. I plucked a few for us. I don’t really get to excited with photos since it only a snapshot. Vids are always better.

Here’s the account link
https://instagram.com/ghosted_uk?igshid=po62du4j2pj9
4D564085-ECEE-497D-BD28-A88A60F4C4E5 (resized).jpeg4D564085-ECEE-497D-BD28-A88A60F4C4E5 (resized).jpeg21B974AE-51E0-4342-9EC8-35C08FC57CAD (resized).jpeg21B974AE-51E0-4342-9EC8-35C08FC57CAD (resized).jpegF3A1AD7A-A8C3-403B-B552-7B56031A2477 (resized).jpegF3A1AD7A-A8C3-403B-B552-7B56031A2477 (resized).jpeg

255F103E-AD45-4131-84FE-E7F6E96D2132 (resized).jpeg255F103E-AD45-4131-84FE-E7F6E96D2132 (resized).jpeg54449A11-D34B-4580-A6C5-F1706E3A8BE1 (resized).jpeg54449A11-D34B-4580-A6C5-F1706E3A8BE1 (resized).jpegF14528B5-1B75-45B9-B236-99FB14B8FAE8 (resized).jpegF14528B5-1B75-45B9-B236-99FB14B8FAE8 (resized).jpeg734E42B1-B795-4EE7-AE3D-0F998DB25AB9 (resized).jpeg734E42B1-B795-4EE7-AE3D-0F998DB25AB9 (resized).jpegE753C755-2FD1-4CF6-A772-6B5105D02A96 (resized).jpegE753C755-2FD1-4CF6-A772-6B5105D02A96 (resized).jpeg9641082C-9CCB-4424-9A9B-EB618C54EE46 (resized).jpeg9641082C-9CCB-4424-9A9B-EB618C54EE46 (resized).jpeg8D41A6E4-4640-416C-A803-8291DEF171C2 (resized).jpeg8D41A6E4-4640-416C-A803-8291DEF171C2 (resized).jpeg6C5E45D0-0856-42FE-A806-40ED4AD70467 (resized).jpeg6C5E45D0-0856-42FE-A806-40ED4AD70467 (resized).jpeg8778DBCF-920A-4B4D-B3B0-865E0F732B0B (resized).jpeg8778DBCF-920A-4B4D-B3B0-865E0F732B0B (resized).jpeg890C7537-E9D4-4428-838F-3FD419B86DC9 (resized).jpeg890C7537-E9D4-4428-838F-3FD419B86DC9 (resized).jpegD5B8414F-4B16-420E-8F7F-626FD87828BA (resized).jpegD5B8414F-4B16-420E-8F7F-626FD87828BA (resized).jpeg
#149 2 years ago

Well simply put my father in law’s house was haunted and I feel fortunate to have witnessed the ghost/entity face to face that was there. Way too many incidents to write about but it’s nice to know there is an in between.

#150 2 years ago

Those photos are simply either demonstrations of our brains finding faces or humanoid shapes where they aren't (like entire areas of gray matter are evolved to keep watch for), or pictures of unintended subjects ("I swear there was no one there!", uh huh, in broad daylight; explain how photons from them affected film but not your eyes), or double exposures (funny our camera phones never pick these up, high def would be nice!).

And these are the GOOD examples?

Everyone ought to read "Why People Believe Weird Things" by Michael Shermer, as well as his follow-up, "The Believing Brain."

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Boards
PinSound

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,800 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 294 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-on-the-topic-of-ghosts/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.