72006058236__15D488E2-3EFF-45E0-A30E-08DE791B5A43 (resized).jpeg
72006055877__062388AD-DD73-4BF2-B7C2-ADDE506236F7 (resized).jpeg
72006054552__F054453A-FA7A-444A-8D8E-C537BEA7F54B (resized).jpeg
72006132300__56EDFC9B-6A94-4210-8F77-E3DD36AD6B46 (resized).jpeg
72006132840__8030AA8B-1264-4AFD-AC22-3E59F6990CAF (resized).jpeg
72006058236__15D488E2-3EFF-45E0-A30E-08DE791B5A43 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2130 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2330 (resized).jpeg
There are 294 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Supposedly the original time was the year 3000 for Idiocracy (the original movie title was 3000), but it's clear we're WAY ahead of schedule.

It will be official when Fuddruckers changes their name...

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

It will be official when Fuddruckers changes their name...

Well, the parent company is dissolving and the locations have been retired, so it's not THAT far of a stretch anymore.

https://www.eatthis.com/lubys-chains-going-out-of-business/

Now, as for the Gentlemen's Latte...that might take some time to develop.

#53 3 years ago

I have had 2 instances in my current house that have changed my mind. Both occurred when I was in my basement. The house is about 20 years old with no know issues.
I was behind one of my pinball machine with plenty of room around me. All of a sudden I felt something touch my right hip/top of my butt. I turned to look and there was no one there. Also I didn't bump into anything and nothing fell on me.
Another time I was very close to the same spot but was playing my Ridge Racer 2 standup arcade game. In the middle of the race I clearly heard a female voice talking behind me. Almost in my ear. I couldn't make out what was said but I was alone. I stood up and went upstairs. Not so much scared just startled.
We have also had some items fall off tables and such. Nothing violent or broken. My family and I will often say hi to the ghost as we go down to play in our arcade.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Why not if you don't believe in it?

BeCause I can still be creeped out by what my imagination can conjur up, regardless of it being real or not. (Or what others imaginations have created in media).

There’s tons of stuff going on in the world humans can’t perceive, just as dogs are partially blind to the color spectrum we perceive and other animals like bats perceive the world completely different. Is any of that human ghosts or is there energy frequencies interacting somehow at times on the fringe of our perception? I haven’t personally seen any ghosts or weird energy but the stories of others seeing them are interesting. There’s a lot of stories about aliens as well. With either of those though, I think I’d have to witness it and there would have to be zero question it could be explained some other way.

#55 3 years ago

Is there a time limit as to how long ghosts last?
Why are the vast majority of ghosts seen human?
Why no ghosts of dinosaurs or other long extinct animals?

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

That’s funny, thanks for the morning laugh. It made me think that maybe all the Bigfoot/Yeti sightings are actually ghosts

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Come stay at my house sometime. We had a house sitter that didn't know the history and called us in a panic in the middle of the night because of what he saw and heard. We had contractors leave early when tools began flying off the table in broad daylight. These are people that don't even know our house is haunted. If you can explain what happens in my house scientifically, you're a better man than I.

Waaaaait a minute Boob. Are you telling me I have an invite to visit and play some pinball, but you hid the fact that there are g-g-g-hosts??

0D86E080-39C4-4CFC-8D34-BAE00E9BBFA9.gif0D86E080-39C4-4CFC-8D34-BAE00E9BBFA9.gif
#58 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

The phenomena and ghosts are not always people. We have EVPs recorded of horses walking down a street from Virginia City, Nevada. There were no horses when we looked out the window at 2:00AM. A friend of mine investigated a zoo that was shut down and recorded an EVP of an elephant. Some of this stuff is thought to be residual or similar to read-only memory that is imprinted in an area. Its only played back when someone is there to provide a power source. Its just a theory though.

Speaking of residual - We went to the "Old South Pittsburg Hospital" in TN and recorded a baby crying in the nursery. I don't think its the ghost of a baby that is "stuck" in the afterlife but a residual haunting.

As for dinosaurs or cavemen I don't know. The whole paranormal thing can get weird fast man.

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

BeCause I can still be creeped out by what my imagination can conjur up, regardless of it being real or not. (Or what others imaginations have created in media).
There’s tons of stuff going on in the world humans can’t perceive, just as dogs are partially blind to the color spectrum we perceive and other animals like bats perceive the world completely different. Is any of that human ghosts or is there energy frequencies interacting somehow at times on the fringe of our perception? I haven’t personally seen any ghosts or weird energy but the stories of others seeing them are interesting. There’s a lot of stories about aliens as well. With either of those though, I think I’d have to witness it and there would have to be zero question it could be explained some other way.

I hypothesize answers to all my experiences, and I find myself chasing my own tail. But I lean towards your view.

Im not good at story telling, but Ill share a couple experiences.
My first, was at the age of 2. I smashed the glass on the aquarium my father set up with a cooking pot.
I remember it well. Boy was my ass punished. I shared that there was an older boy that made me do it.
Grabbed my hand to do it. Of course my parents insisted I was lying, no one was there, but I cant shake that image.
So Logic says, I was 2, I made it up.

My grandparents house was special. A corner lot with an old Victorian House, full wrap around porch, 4 levels, in Far Rockaway, NY.
It was built for a State Govt official, around the 1900s. Nothing bad happened there that we know of.
The Basement had 2 levels, cold storage, and coal chute. The Main floor had around 1000 sq ft Plus, but was built with sliding doors, cubby holes, that had other doors inside, and fireplaces, with mantles, that had hidden compartments....(I guess the reason I like Puzzle Boxes).
Upstairs, on the grand staircase, were more rooms, closets, and doors inside the back of the closets. One opened into a windowed room, that had no exit/door. You could only get in there through the hidden door in the closet. We think it was either a "safe" room, or for Alcohol, during Prohibition,
These were the main living quarters, another staircase, small and hidden led to the servant quarters, another level and above ..around 6000 -8000 sq ft.

I visited often as a child, with nothing special.

Then, at 18, I stayed there for 2 weeks, during this time. I was waking up almost every night, to strange sounds...thats normal, but not the apparition that appeared in my room. More like a misty Fog, in a large shape, that was lit, and came into view.
Yes, it talked to me. One message, over and over...."Know me".
What the F*ck would you do?

My Aunt told me the house was haunted by my Grandfather, and Another, they called "Oliver". 2 or the same....???

I was pretty hysterical, and we moved out, my father finding another friend to stay with, as he saw my shaking and fear.

Well, Oliver followed me, I had instances of being in bed, asleep, with someone, to awake to bright balls of light, and the same voice coming at me.
My guest, was shocked, that I sat up in bed trembling. I said, "Dont you see that bright ball of light?". She didnt. She did see me with raised welts appearing instantly, all over my body. The Ball engulfed me, and left me with the belief, it was to know my grandfather, Oscar.

When I shared this story with others, the answers were to "Know" my grandfather, the ghost, as it would seem.
Religious leaders gave me divine answers.

I have had many episodes with this, other examples where family "Saw" some of the things I did, Rain, Light, coincidences, Deja Vu....No answers.
( I should mention Oscar was religious, a deep family History, and was very focused on Kabbalah, and as best as I can tell, spirits, etc, as were others in the 20s and 1920s...People would visit him and his crystal ball)

It ended only about 8 years ago, in another story. But that "ending" had a profound effect.
The Ghost came, and went. That single episode, is a bizarre tale, if youre me, and what I was "left" with, I have found many others
left with the same impression. Another story.

Ghosts, Spirits, My imagination? Sure, Im fine with all explanations, because I dont have one that fits any mold.

On Aliens, Time Travel etc. I dont know either. I know my family who has govt clearance, believes in "UFOs" because of what they have read.
One, retired Chief of Staff from the Pentagon, and a storied career, The other 40 years, and a Nobel Nominee for the Govt in Plasma Physics.
But this week old John Titor popped up, and my brother shared JJ Abrams wants to make a movie on the story,
We will see, but me as a person, I am the evil force in this story and movie...The Villain, if you will.
Lets see if the Movie gets made.

#60 3 years ago

The movie the borderlands is about a church that may or not be haunted from the first century bc. The Vatican sends an investigative team to see what’s up.

Clearly, it’s fiction. The movie.

I am enjoying the personal accounts of this ghost phenomena.

More tales of my own.

When I was young a would see three ghosts in my house in about the third grade. My mother says I saw them frequently and described them like the ghosts from the haunted house at Disney.

I had gone there, to Disney a year or two before.

In my mind I can still see them. They were standing in front of the washing machine and dryer.
They did look like the hitchhiking ghosts.

(Odd fact, the fire that burned down my mobile home began in the dryer and washer area, but investigations were inconclusive.)

I had a stroke and three brain surgeries almost five years ago.

I was in a wheelchair for a couple years. Once while delivering a gift book to a local merchant in Downey ca, I was briskly pushed in my direction.

I was hesitant. In my delivery, but the push ensured it happened.

I have felt gentle touches more than once in the past five years.

And again, my bed was fully turned down the other day for me.

I don’t think we understand death. But it irritates me that we understand so little. Really irritates me.

We seem to be resigned to our fate.

#61 3 years ago

Some background music for the thread. They might be echoes. (Pink Floyd)

#62 3 years ago

Here is a scientific explanation - ghosts are actually multi-dimensional beings as part of the multiverse (parallel dimensions). There are different types of multiverses that have been theorized. The Rick & Morty cartoon is based on one theory, that there is an infinite number of universes based on an infinite number of outcomes of every decision. That means the ghost might just be you in another, very close parallel universe, or your uncle that didn't die in the car accident, etc. They may not even be aware they crossed between universes. Furthermore, you may at times be a "ghost" in someone else's universe...

#63 3 years ago
sliders 3 (resized).jpgsliders 3 (resized).jpg
#64 3 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I don’t think we understand death. But it irritates me that we understand so little. Really irritates me.
We seem to be resigned to our fate.

It Fascinates me that for the most part, Humanity has limited our explanations of "after death".
We get Heaven and Hell, Nothingness, or a state that allows to come back as ourselves, another person, or another living creation.
The oldest concepts suggest what we are, Ka, Ba, Ra, soul, etc, travels to the heavens. or a place of judgement.
We never came up with, all "souls" go to Mars, to the specific Center of the Earth, or even different dimensional existence.

Another other ideas? Even from Sci Fi?

Harry Houdini and his Medium Exploits, and the Time period of "Seance Frenzy" shows a social group movement.
is everything else really like that? Ghosts, UFOs, etc?

Ask asked before, Why not Dog Ghosts?

Found a Pic of the Old house...Still Stands! Although memory has it Looming....I know when I was last there, it hadnt been painted in 20 plus years...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#65 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

It Fascinates me that for the most part, Humanity has limited our explanations of "after death".
We get Heaven and Hell, Nothingness, or a state that allows to come back as ourselves, another person, or another living creation.
The oldest concepts suggest what we are, Ka, Ba, Ra, soul, etc, travels to the heavens. or a place of judgement.
We never came up with, all "souls" go to Mars, to the specific Center of the Earth, or even different dimensional existence.
Another other ideas? Even from Sci Fi?
Harry Houdini and his Medium Exploits, and the Time period of "Seance Frenzy" shows a social group movement.
is everything else really like that? Ghosts, UFOs, etc?
Ask asked before, Why not Dog Ghosts?
Found a Pic of the Old house...Still Stands! Although memory has it Looming....I know when I was last there, it hadnt been painted in 20 plus years...[quoted image]

I'd love to hear more of your stories, Art. Also thank you for posting a picture of the house I was really interested to see what it looked like

#66 3 years ago

There's a lot of our world we cant even perceive because of our senses. Our eyes alone miss most of of electromagnetic spectrum except from a vary small portion. People ask "Why do you have to ghost hunt at night" and some of the reasoning is because video camera with night vision which uses Infrared and sometimes Ultraviolet light to see further in the spectrum. If you had the lights on it washes out that ability. Weve investigated during the day also.

Quoted from ReadyPO:

Furthermore, you may at times be a "ghost" in someone else's universe...

In a book about an investigators cases where a woman and her family started hearing various noises in their home including what sounded like tap dancing. After they investigated the home they really couldn't find any history or reason why the home would be haunted. They did find out that the woman as a young girl she would practice tap dancing in her room. They thought it was possible it was the intense focus that possibly left a residual haunting of her self. Basically, it she was haunting the family in a way.

b4eaddac5823123ca0aa5e6abe24da3d (resized).jpgb4eaddac5823123ca0aa5e6abe24da3d (resized).jpg

1 week later
#67 3 years ago

Bumping this for hopefully more ghost stories

#68 3 years ago

Ok. I am not really sure about all this. My mom has a story she tells of a china cabinet opening and a serving tray coming out of it, over the dining room table, and falling on the floor. I have had a few times when I felt a "presence", but I just chalk it up to me being a weirdo and maybe some kind of "dream" type deja-vu.
So a few weeks ago this happened...
My father in law had left an old pin in my mother in law's basement years ago and she gave it to me about 10 years ago. It's a space odyssey, and it was pretty shot. I fixed it up, new backglass, shined up pretty good and any time my father in law came over he got a kick out of playing his game from the bar he owned in the seventies.
He passed away a couple years ago. So, a few weeks ago would have been his birthday. I'm not usually a sentimental kinda guy, but I was finishing up playing some other pins in the basement and I figured I'd play a game in his honor. I pushed start and I thought to myself "OK, Dave... I'm gonna roll the score one more time for you." I played the crappiest game and only got to about 60k. I know it's weird, but as the ball drained, I felt like I let him down. Well the score added up, bonus collected. And kept collecting until it rolled the score, stopping at around 140k.
I have never had this happen on the game, and it hasn't happened since. Just the one time on his birthday. Is it possible it's just a fluke and a contact stuck for a bit. Yup. Is it creepy that it happened on THAT game? Hell yes. I stood there with my jaw dropped and the hair on the back of my neck standing up and it took two weeks for me to tell the story to my wife. I dunno....

#69 3 years ago

Some are tough, because they arent really ghosts, but "phenomena".
How do we explain Deja Vu? Or thinking of a song, and then it plays on the radio.
Or a friend you havent heard from, you think about, and there is an email or phone call?

This crap happens to me all the time, my whole life. I dont think this makes me special, I believe a great many of us experience things like this.

=======

So what is typed above, I wrote Last week, and left it.

I had a visitor 3 days ago, for the first time in 12 years.

The manifestation isnt anything more than an "impression". I dont think there would be anything for anyone to see or hear.
It appears to me is a message, and then a flood of imagery.
When its done, its overwhelming. Then in about 10-15 minutes, it fades 90+ percent.

I immediately grabbed my phone to call a friend, and I jotted down some notes.

When it last happened 12 years ago, we discovered his wife, and my "impressions" were matching in many many areas and images.

A Completely WTF moment.

This was easier, but when I relayed two important impressions on things we relate about, he freaked out, as I was sharing
top secret, not discussed anywhere, designs he was working on. How did I have such vivid pictures of something never discussed or seen?

The experience relates back to the house, and the first time I was presented this way.
Its been 42 years, and its happened 6 or 7 times.....Go figure. I cant.

#70 3 years ago

I have one childhood experience that I can’t explain. My great aunt made these ceramic teddy bear coin banks for me and my sister. They were cute, but looked kinda babyish. After she died, I moved mine to my closet shelf. One night I heard a commotion inside my closet that lasted for a good 10 seconds, much longer than could be explained by a fall. I opened the door, and the teddy bear bank was on the floor, smashed to pieces. Nothing else had moved.

#71 3 years ago

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this before, but allegedly this garage/mancave was stirring up enough activity to have the homeowner install Nest Cam inside. Over a three month period, they capture a handful of events, including a Lethal Weapon 3 pin turning on and off by itself.

I believe the clip plays through twice on the video. I also added a screenshot of the garage/mancave so you can see what it looks like with the lights on.

hauntedmancave.PNGhauntedmancave.PNG
#72 3 years ago

I see daughters ghost everyday

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from cartert:

I see daughters ghost everyday

Very sorry for your loss.

#74 3 years ago

Thx! That means a lot

#75 3 years ago

My parents and I own a funeral home. I've grown up in the business and never had seen anything odd. Well; I met with a family a few years back to make funeral arrangements. The family told me that their mother would cause problems with anything electrical. They were right!!! Everything I did with a computer, printer etc failed. I was literally just spinning my wheels. I couldn't get anything done. I finally looked up and said come on, I'm doing all of this to try and give you a nice funeral. As if I flipped a switch everything worked just fine from then on. I'm not telling anyone what to believe but there's my story. Take what you want from it.

#76 3 years ago

I started a ghost thread about a year ago and posted this previously. Enjoy..

The GoldHill Hotel in Virginia City, Nevada is a really cool place to stay. Actually its where my wife and I got married. Its the oldest hotel in Nevada and sits on top of what used to be the Yellow Jacket mine. One of their hotel rooms you can rent is separate from the rest of the hotel called the "Miners Cabin" and have stayed there while ghost hunting at other locations in Virginal City ie Washoe Club, Silverqueen, etc. It was an office building and part of the Yellow Jacket mine and where the miners would change before coming/going to work. It sits near where a bunch of miners died in a fire. We've stayed there several times and its without a doubt haunted. We've heard footsteps and things get moved around at night while trying to sleep. It sounds funny but one time the bed felt like someone sat down on the bottom while we were all sleeping. The funny thing is that the Miners Cabin is not even the most haunted place in Virginia City.

Yellow Jacket Mine Fire (just had an anniversary) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comstock_Lode#Yellow_Jacket_Mine_fire
On the morning of April 7, 1869, a fire spread at the 800-foot level in the Yellow Jacket Mine. Firefighters entered the mine but the smoke and flames pushed them back. As the fire burned, wood timbers collapsed and poisonous gases expanded into the adjacent Kentucky and Crown Point mines. The fires persisted and mine sections were sealed off and remained hot for several years. At least 35 miners died, and some bodies were never retrieved. The Yellow Jacket Mine fire was the worst mining accident in Nevada history up to that time.

Below are photos of the GoldHill Hotel, Miners Cabin and a few "odd" photos we've taken on various trips. The photo with the green glow was taken by a friend after he heard someone say "Hey". The other was taken at night right outside the door. There was no fog or smoke when this was taken. It only showed up in the photo. I have Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVPs) or audio recordings of us asking questions and hearing responses back. We did this in the back bedroom where it seems someone from the mine still is. We asked if they thought the mine was still in operation and hear a response "NO!". Another question asked was Did they enjoy the wine we left and a response "I did". Unfortunately, I cant upload mp3s or wavs so you have to imagine the recordings

Gold Hill
DSC00122 (resized).JPGDSC00122 (resized).JPG

Miners Cabin w/ Ghost Adventures Zak Bagans and Aaron
DSC00121 (resized).JPGDSC00121 (resized).JPG

Weird Green Mist where we heard "Hello"
Green Mist 2 (resized).jpgGreen Mist 2 (resized).jpg
Green Mist 1 (resized).jpgGreen Mist 1 (resized).jpg

Photo taken outside the Miners Cabin one night
Virginia City - Miners Cabin - Contrast Enhanced (resized).jpgVirginia City - Miners Cabin - Contrast Enhanced (resized).jpg
Virginia City - Miners Cabin - Ghost (resized).jpgVirginia City - Miners Cabin - Ghost (resized).jpg

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:I'm not sure if anyone has seen this before, but allegedly this garage/mancave was stirring up enough activity to have the homeowner install Nest Cam inside. Over a three month period, they capture a handful of events, including a Lethal Weapon 3 pin turning on and off by itself.
I believe the clip plays through twice on the video. I also added a screenshot of the garage/mancave so you can see what it looks like with the lights on.
[quoted image]

Pretty neat stuff.

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

There's rumours of a couple ghosts at work. I've heard some first and stories from co-workers that were pretty convincing. To the point where they would get goosebumps when retelling me the story.

Is that in reference to garage/mancave video? Or is this something else?

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Is that in reference to garage/mancave video? Or is this something else?

Sorry. Was going to type my own story up but decided not to. You caught me before the edit

#80 3 years ago

I won't retell the work stories because I'm not comfortable speaking about it until after I retire, lol.

But my wife feels like our basement/gameroom is haunted. We share a roof with a neighbour and she killed herself about 3 years ago. Since then my wife has mentioned thats she's heard noises coming from the basement. And also swears a pinball machine turned itself on overnight once when she was sleeping. (We never leave our pins on overnight and the next morning she went downstairs and it was on)

She even had the house smudged with sage by a friend/coworker of mine about 2 years ago. Anyways I haven't experienced anything at home...but the neighbour who killed herself had a crush on me and always complimented me on my looks. Figure I'm safe

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuck_Sherman:

I hear my kitchen cabinets open and close occasionally.
I also have 2 cats

For some reason I often hear my liquor cabinet door opened and closed. It is the same location that the cat treats are kept.

#82 3 years ago

I’ve always heard rumors about Disney. His spirit lives on in the place. But not in an unearthly way.

If Disney haunts Disneyland then why not Walter knott at knotts berry farm? (A local park here right near Disneyland proper)

I am going to write a fiction story about a ghost at knotts. It will be very different. I see a ghost riding the coaster with a smile on his or her face. Perpetually.

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Sorry. Was going to type my own story up but decided not to. You caught me before the edit

I was going to say, is there really a die hard Pittsburgh Steelers fan living in Edmonton?

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

But my wife feels like our basement/gameroom is haunted. We share a roof with a neighbour and she killed herself about 3 years ago. Since then my wife has mentioned thats she's heard noises coming from the basement. And also swears a pinball machine turned itself on overnight once when she was sleeping. (We never leave our pins on overnight and the next morning she went downstairs and it was on)

Uhh... when are you going to place a security camera downstairs?!?!? You might catch some amazing evidence!

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

When the time comes, I’m having myself frozen.
I’m hoping they can revive me in 500 years.

This post would be 100x better if your username was Upgrayedd

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Uhh... when are you going to place a security camera downstairs?!?!? You might catch some amazing evidence!

I just asked my wife last time she heard something and she said about a month ago. She claims she heard the flippers going when the machines were turned off downstairs. I asked if she went downstairs to investigate and she said "hell no!"

I also asked her if we should place a camera downstairs and she isn't interested. She also says this only happens when I'm at work (I work nightshifts). I seem to be immune to these happenings.

#87 3 years ago

When I was a kid, we moved and went house hunting. I walked through a lot of weird houses, but this one house in particular was pretty weird. Huge tree in the front yard. Super dark and eerie, strange pictures on the wall and an odd vibe.

My mom and realtor explored the house on their own, so I wandered by myself. I went from room to room, still a very strange vibe. I opened the door to a room and it was pure white. White walls, white sheets, white furniture, white decorations. It was a girl’s room, and there were about twenty stuffed animals on the bed, all upright, all facing me.

I stood in the middle of the room for a while. I wasn’t scared, but there was an eerie feeling. My mom grabbed me by the collar and pulled me out of the house.

Eventually, the realtor asked me if I was okay. I said I was. Both her and my mom had felt sick and had to get out of the house.

Later, the realtor called us about some of the houses. She asked my mom if she remembered the one house with the tree. Apparently, the house itself wasn’t old, but the property was. There used to be a local jail up the road, and one day, the prisoners escaped and hung the sheriff from the tree in front of the house.

Anyway, we didn’t move there.

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I’ve always heard rumors about Disney. His spirit lives on in the place. But not in an unearthly way.
If Disney haunts Disneyland then why not Walter knott at knotts berry farm? (A local park here right near Disneyland proper)
I am going to write a fiction story about a ghost at knotts. It will be very different. I see a ghost riding the coaster with a smile on his or her face. Perpetually.

I've told the story before, but our sales rep and her husband had a haunting experience at Disneyworld in their resort hotel room over multiple nights. I don't remember which resort hotel name it was, but it's one where there are bungalows by the water. A pirate-y looking apparition came to them late in the night two nights in a row. The first night only her husband saw it, but the second night they both saw it. Freaked them out a LOT since they weren't expecting any drama like that. Neither had had a ghost experience before that.

#89 3 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

I almost feel like clandestinely installing one and seeing what I catch. Any suggestions on a cheap and reliable camera?

#90 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I almost feel like clandestinely installing one and seeing what I catch. Any suggestions on a cheap and reliable camera?

I don't think cheap AND reliable can ever be in the same sentence. Although I did enjoy your use of clandestinely. You don't hear that everyday.

Nest cameras have been the best for my home, however, they are expensive. Maybe others can chime in on this one.

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

I don't think cheap AND reliable can ever be in the same sentence.
Kidding aside, Nest cameras have been the best for my home, however, they are expensive. Maybe others can chime in on this one.

Touche, lol

I'll take a look tonight to see what's out there. The wife is adamant that she doesn't want a camera installed. I just need something that won't stand out and can be hidden somewhat.

#93 3 years ago

I just ordered the blink mini security camera.

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Now the real question is... what will happen first? You catching paranormal activity on your camera, or CGC releasing pin #4?

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

That's what I have. Came with three cameras. Works great. I'd be afraid of installing one inside and catching my wife banging the UPS guy on the couch.

#96 3 years ago

All this talk about ghosts and Wanda (the lady that killed herself next door) with the wife and my AFM suddenly has a credit dot appear.

#97 3 years ago

Ok, so YZF, Beelzeboob, and Mudflaps all have ghosts. I thought it was property taxes that made NJ bad, but now this afterlife stuff....

No ghosts in my house; I vote we hang out and play my machines when the time is right

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from Flowst:

Ok, so YZF, Beelzeboob, and Mudflaps all have ghosts. I thought it was property taxes that made NJ bad, but now this afterlife stuff....
No ghosts in my house; I vote we hang out and play my machines when the time is right

I'm in. And if I bring a ghost as my plus one, he won't even drink!

#99 2 years ago

Camera installed. If I get anything I'll be sure to share it here.

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Camera installed. If I get anything I'll be sure to share it here.

I really don’t wanna see a mailman!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,800 (OBO)
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 28.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

3,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, MN
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 294 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-on-the-topic-of-ghosts/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.