(Topic ID: 205789)

Pinside Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays to All!

By OLDPINGUY

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Christmas Tree 2020 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    1st pinball machine (resized).jpg
    KIMG0094 (resized).JPG
    PM kerstkaart 2017a (resized).jpg
    xmas (resized).jpg
    xmassnp.jpg
    6BBEF527-4706-4259-8D19-F47103A8ACDC (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Its been one Hell of a Year!

From the News in the World, to the Plethora of New Pins,
    Pinside and you all, have been my connection to Peace of Mind!
    I found myself in better health, thanks to self research, Grateful for
    this time, Family and friends, and the saving grace of Pinside and the Gang!

For this, and more, A Merry Christmas, A fresh New Year, and wishes for a Happy Holiday season,
    for Health and Joy to all in the world, but especially to Pinball Fans that allow me to be a kid again, at the push of a button.

A special Holiday wish to all those that helped, ran a business, created games, and helped the Hobby Grow, and flourish!

Ive had and still have more than a few bumps to get to a level ground, but I can count on Pinsiders to bring so much to me,
    on a daily basis, I simply have to say, from my heart,

Thank you all...and Merry Christmas!

Holiday humor is greatly welcomed here, so Ill leave you all with a couple.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#10 6 years ago

Thank you all, My apologies, I didnt mean to make this personal in reply...but thank you.

While the house is a mess, its always open to all fellow Pinheads that live or come to visit Orlando.

Nothing better than meeting new friends, and playing a few games.... I think of that as Christmas Spirit too!

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Is your roof rated to safely carry the load of about 8 reindeer + a sleigh full of toys + a jolly fat guy?

No roof yet! Thanks for all the replies!

If you have young kids, I think Christmas is as memorable as the memories of our own Childhood!

I loved toy shopping, but my kids are all grown.
    So my wife and were chatting about Toys we got at Christmas when we were little.

I had to look up my first Pinball Machine! I was 6 years old!

Anyone else remember get a pinball machine for Christmas as a Kid?

2 years later
    #38 3 years ago

Well, Its Christmas time again.....seems to come around every year, huh?

What a year 2020 has been! Im glad I survived!

I think this year, more than ever in my life, it is time to say grace, and give thanks for all that we have endured,
    and made us stronger.

It is also a time to remember all we lost....family, friends, as I see a post from Who-dey here, it begs a tear.

Hanukah is this week, and is celebrated in the RCC, with the books of Maccabees, and the feast of lights on the calendar
    in Rome.

The 2 are integrated, not separate, and Christmas wouldnt be here without it.

Like the world today, the more we know, the less we hate, and can celebrate in Harmony, with all, with a positive message going forward.

Christmas to me, is about Peace, not division, Love, not hate, and I stand against those that thrive on Division.
    Education and knowledge, over ignorance and positioning for self gain.

Im so grateful and thankful for everyone here, that shares their passions, their stories, their love, as it gives me fuel from one day to the next.....Something needed in these times, and as I age.

Pinside HAS made a difference in my life, thanks to all of you! For that, I am humbled and grateful.

Happy Holidays to All! Hug the kids, and family, and celebrate the Joy of life and friends in Peace.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-merry-christmas-happy-holidays-to-all?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.