• 6Pm Friday 7 votes
    8%
  • Noon Saturday 8 votes
    9%
  • Wild Pitch 25 votes
    29%
  • Else Where 6 votes
    7%

(Multiple choice - 86 votes by 62 Pinsiders)

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

By Popular demand, I will be doing a meet and greet at TPF again this year! They are always so much fun. So Want to get some opinions on times also going to put up a vote on Wild Pitch or Elsewhere. I set the poll up so you can vote more than one option so you can vote on where to have it.

JJ

#2 6 years ago

Taro wants to play Pirates and Houdini in your room, with room service bringing tasty treats every hour on the hour.

That doesn't seem to be an option for voting though.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#3 6 years ago

Thanks for doing these! I vote friday before the show opens!

#4 6 years ago

before the show opens for sure!

lunch on friday sounds good to me

#5 6 years ago

I vote for Friday too. It's hard to pull away from the show once it gets going, especially if you're in the tournament. I mean, you're cool and all JJ, but PINBALL MACHINES.

#7 6 years ago

Fast Pitch for sure. I’m in. The Thursday night before the show might not be a bad night either, many on Pinside are coming in the Thursday before.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

By Popular demand, I will be doing a meet and greet at TPF again this year! They are always so much fun. So Want to get some opinions on times also going to put up a vote on Wild Pitch or Elsewhere. I set the poll up so you can vote more than one option so you can vote on where to have it.
JJ

Thanks JJ for offering to help get the party rolling early at TPF-2018.
Per the early poll results above, it looks like Fri afternoon at The Wild Pitch restaurant is a definitely a time/place to consider.

You may want to check out the list of Pinsiders that have already indicated that they are planning to attend TPF-2018 via this link to TPF-2018 event created here on Pinside. Although it is not a list of Pinsiders planning to attend the Gex/Pinside Meet -n- Greet, it will give you an idea of the number of Pinsiders planning to be at TPF for at least 1 or more days. Currently 100 Pinsiders have indicated they will be at TPF-2018.
https://pinside.com/pinball/events/2018-texas-pinball-festival-2018

#9 6 years ago

Missed last year. Plane was delayed. Hope to make it this year

#10 6 years ago

My fiancee and I will be there as early as Thursday, so you just make the announcement, and we'll be there!

#11 6 years ago

I am arriving noon on friday. Need a place to go to lunch and then the meet and greet?

I would be great to go to this on Friday afternoon before the show.

Will it be close to the event hotel? I will be staying there.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I am arriving noon on friday. Need a place to go to lunch and then the meet and greet?
I would be great to go to this on Friday afternoon before the show.
Will it be close to the event hotel? I will be staying there.

its right across the street if thats the venue he chooses

#14 6 years ago

Wooo F'ing Hoo!!!

I'll be there fer sure!

#15 6 years ago

In as usual. Always a good time. Thanks, JJ!

Shawn

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Wooo F'ing Hoo!!!
I'll be there fer sure!

I hope you’re coming in on Thursday!

#18 6 years ago

looking forward to this!

#19 6 years ago

We will be there.

#20 6 years ago

I’m getting picked up at the airport by another pinsider. Don’t know what our itinerary is but I’ll see if this is an option . I’m not opposed to a breastaurant with wings and rings .

#21 6 years ago

I am in.

#22 6 years ago

Ok looks pretty overwhelmingly Wild Pitch 3pm Friday. I will get working on that

JJ

#24 6 years ago

Even if some of you Pinsiders can't get to Wild Pitch by 3 pm on Fri, but can get there by say 4 pm, then just come hang out for hr or so til TPF kicks off at 5 pm. We don't all have to be there exactly at 3 pm.

#26 6 years ago

Were flying in Wednesday eve to have a day to explore a bit before the show. A pre-show Meet-up sounds great too, will be there.

Also how far ahead of opening are pre-purchased tickets typically available for pickup?

#27 6 years ago

ill be there!!!

#28 6 years ago

See y’all there!

#30 6 years ago

I should be there. I plan to drive down on Thursday, assuming my boss will let me take two days off.

#31 6 years ago

I looked at the Wild Pitch Website and it appears that Friday is Lingerie Day for the Servers. Toto, I guess were not in Kansas anymore.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I hope you’re coming in on Thursday!

Yep - just confirmed - getting a ride up on Thursday with Blake. Get your party hat on!

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Yep - just confirmed - getting a ride up on Thursday with Blake. Get your party hat on!

Sweet! I think we land around 4pm on Thursday.

#34 6 years ago

Hey JJ, I’m driving out for the show from L.A. so, depending on traffic, I will try to make it to the meet and greet. But you know how bad traffic can be in L.A.

#35 6 years ago

I'm getting in Friday morning! Will be there for sure.

#36 6 years ago

If it's not too late to request a badge (IF that's a thing this year!) my wife and I will be there, about 95% certain. Just waiting on a shift trade to get approved from someone that's out of office. Otherwise I'll just have to be social and stuff. =-P

Frax and Quiddity.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

If it's not too late to request a badge (IF that's a thing this year!) my wife and I will be there, about 95% certain. Just waiting on a shift trade to get approved from someone that's out of office. Otherwise I'll just have to be social and stuff. =-P
Frax and Quiddity.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-tpf-pinside-lanyard-and-name-badge-thread

#39 6 years ago

I well be there my plane lands in the morning friday

#40 6 years ago

Just throwing this out there. I’m supposed to land Friday at 12:40. If anyone else is about that time I would appreaciate hitching a ride. My original plan is to Uber so not a huge deal. Please pm me if you think it might work.
I’ll try to hit the wild pitch for a hi and get a beer.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Missed last year. Plane was delayed. Hope to make it this year

Who are you kidding? You were on the bus!

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Just throwing this out there. I’m supposed to land Friday at 12:40. If anyone else is about that time I would appreaciate hitching a ride. My original plan is to Uber so not a huge deal. Please pm me if you think it might work.
I’ll try to hit the wild pitch for a hi and get a beer.

We land at 2:40 into DFW if you don't mind waiting around.

#43 6 years ago

I'm going to try to come by also..

#44 6 years ago

We are about to hop on our flight! Woot! Woot!

#45 6 years ago

It’s that time party people.....for the lingerie show....sorry I meant meet and greet. See ya there!

#47 6 years ago

Thanks for a great time! It was a great turnout!

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Thanks for a great time! It was a great turnout!

By my count just over 70 pinsiders showed up! Thank you all so much for coming out. The service was a bit slow but over all a great time. Thanks to all I got to talk to sorry if I didn’t.

JJ

#49 6 years ago

Thanks for a great weekend JJ. Now get to work!

#50 6 years ago

Bikini week FTW

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Glen Rock, PA
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, IN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 40.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-meet-and-greet-tpf?hl=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.