pasted_image (resized).png
portion-white-mint-general-3_1 (resized).jpg
giphy f.gif
E909FFD0-F7D9-410C-B8D2-7DC7032248C2 (resized).png
39E25C0C-BA6C-45D3-B163-86B8392E78DB (resized).jpeg
49D20EE5-5E6A-4895-980F-E83E9F7C5B2C (resized).jpeg
Normal-Brain-Mri-ePzT (resized).jpg
fattie (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm fat and the doctor put me on a diet. I need some support!

Try duct tape over your mouth yet?

#63 5 years ago

I had a blocked artery that was luckily caught early with angioplasty & a stent about 10 years ago which seems like nothing compared to your stories.
My thoughts & prayers to all of you.

#77 5 years ago

Have you tried lorazepam? .5MG seems to help with my anxiety, my wife will take 1 to help her sleep.

2 weeks later
#141 5 years ago

Get better, only 2 weeks till Allentown...

1 month later
#168 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

It's scar tissue from my previous surgeries which is causing the problem. It's not a dire emergency but I can't wait on it either.

Hey, we're all pulling for you. Makes my issues really trivial.

2 months later
#184 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I have a real question, and I am not trying to be dramatic at all. Does anyone have survivor's guilt?
I have had cancer surgeries 3 times. I never felt like I had issues, and have not had to have chemotherapy for any of the diagnoses. I know people much better than I who are no longer with us because of cancer. It seems unfair. I don't know how to explain it. I try to use my eperiences to help others who are going through similar things, but an still trying to figure out my "purpose".
If I am being melodramatic please tell me. Tell me to suck it up and enjoy the fact that I am still around and make the best of every day. I try to do that, but this is always in the back of my mind. It may just be me, but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
I get mailings for "Cancer Survivor" events and honestly don't feel like I deserve to be at those. So many more people have it so so much worse off and are true survivors.
Thanks for listening
Chris

You should actually count your blessings, especially if you have a wife and children who depend on you & love you.
I suffered from a near fatal accident about 10 yrs ago but luckily survived and have since been able to walk my older daughter down the aisle, have an amazing grandson, and this fall will walk my younger daughter down the aisle.
Life is too short & precious. You are probably still here for a reason.
My .02

1 year later
#262 4 years ago

Hang tough, thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

2 months later
#274 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Found out last Tuesday that my brain tumor is growing back, I feel like this tumor wants me dead! Luckily I won’t have to have another craniotomy, I go in for radiation treatment next week. I’m gunna beat this thing again!

Great attitude! Hang in there!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-medical-support-thread?tu=poppapin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.