(Topic ID: 71304)

Pinside Mad Libs!

By gtown

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Who wants to play Pinside-themed Mad Libs? I got bored during a meeting and wrote up 2 Mad Libs. Does everyone know how to play? I need two different people to provide the words to fill in the blanks and then I'll post the completed stories. Yes, this is stupid, but who cares?

Mad Lib #1
    2 pinball manufactures
    3 Pinsiders
    1 animal
    1 adjective
    2 food
    4 nouns
    1 relative
    1 country
    1 pinball machine
    1 tv show
    1 movie

Mad Lib #2
    6 nouns
    your grail pin
    a pin from your collection
    5 numbers
    a number from 1 to 10
    a drink
    a food
    2 animals
    a vehicle
    1 adjective
    2 emotions
    a room
    a liquid
    3 famous people
    1 Pinsider

#2 10 years ago

williams, data east
    pinwillie, SKILL_SHOT, snikrap
    mandril
    flipped
    burgers, pasta
    light, ball, rubber, fuse
    grandpa
    kazakstan
    JOKERZ
    Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    SNATCH

#3 10 years ago

Thanks! Here's #1:

My gripes!

What is up with Williams? I hate them so much! Even more than I hate pinwillie!
    It seems like their games are designed by mandrils and for some reason they always smell like burgers.
    Just like SKILL_SHOT. Their owner is flipped and talks like he has lights in his mouth.
    He's destroying pinball! I'll never buy another pin from them again (unless the theme is based on Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia or SNATCH)!

Data East is another story. I love them more than snikrap and pasta!
    Everything they make is the best and makes me want to kiss every ball I see!
    I'd sell my grandpa to kazakstan before selling one of their pins.
    I'd buy everything they make, even if the theme was rubbers!

If you don't agree with me then you probably like JOKERZ and live in a fuse!

#5 10 years ago

dog, speaker, shoe, robot, hand sanitizer, lava lite
    Medieval Madness
    Sorcerer
    8, 35, 3, 72, 11, 132, 512, 73
    beer
    kippered herring
    starfish, ground squirrel
    golf cart
    clammy
    dreary, apathetic
    root cellar
    bromine
    Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jesse Ventura, Plato
    LTG

#6 10 years ago

bike, house , tap, garage,grill, bottle
    Star Trek the Next Generation
    Sorcerer
    beer
    burrito
    dog, parakeet
    Audi RS4
    quaint
    upset, elated
    den
    beer
    Ben Afflack, Willy Nelson, Uma Thurman
    BangerJay

#7 10 years ago

KloggMonkey's CL adventure!

Last night I was looking at Craigslist for dogs, speakers and pins and saw my grail,
    Medieval Madness for 8 thousand dollars and it was signed by Arnold Schwarzenegger!

The pictures were horrible but when I contacted the seller they swore it was working 35%!
    It was only located 2 hours away and since I had just finished a case of beer and 3 plates of kippered herring
    I was going to be up all night anyway so I decided to go.

I grabbed my shoes, put my starfish in the passenger seat of my golf cart and hit the road.
    During the trip I listened to the audio book biography of Jesse Ventura, read by Plato.
    How dreary! The book was almost done when I found the clammy house of the seller.
    Let's just say I was apathetic. The front yard was covered in robots!

The owner led me to the root cellar where the machine was stored and I cried a bit.
    The pin was covered in hand sanitizer and bromine and when I opened the coin door two ground squirrels ran out.
    It was so bad even LTG wouldn't take it.
    But, they had a certificate of authenticity for the signature so I offered 72 dollars and they accepted!

I got it home, hosed it off, waxed it, modded it with some lava lites and got to play a full game before it blew 11 fuses!
    Now I need to sell Sorcerer to pay for the damage to my house. I love Craigslist!

#8 10 years ago

Bonus #2!

trilogybeer's CL adventure!

Last night I was looking at Craigslist for bikes, houses and pins and saw my grail,
    STTNG for 1 thousand dollars and it was signed by Ben Afflack!

The pictures were horrible but when I contacted the seller they swore it was working 5%!
    It was only located 9 hours away and since I had just finished a case of beer and 10 plates of burritos
    I was going to be up all night anyway so I decided to go.

I grabbed my taps, put my dog in the passenger seat of my Audi RS4 and hit the road.
    During the trip I listened to the audio book biography of Willy Nelson, read by Uma Thurman.
    How upset! The book was almost done when I found the quaint house of the seller.
    Let's just say I was elated. The front yard was covered in garages!

The owner led me to the den where the machine was stored and I cried a bit.
    The pin was covered in grills and beer and when I opened the coin door two parakeets ran out.
    It was so bad even BangerJay wouldn't take it.
    But, they had a certificate of authenticity for the signature so I offered 13 dollars and they accepted!

I got it home, hosed it off, waxed it, modded it with some bottles and got to play a full game before it blew 4000 fuses!
    Now I need to sell Sorcerer to pay for the damage to my house. I love Craigslist!

#9 10 years ago

Thanks for playing! Anyone want to make the next one?

#10 10 years ago

I think it would be cool, if a different person provided one line of the puzzle.

I'll start: 3 famous people: Elvis, Johnny Cash, and Buddy Holly

#11 10 years ago

Ha ! Ha! a Star Trek the Next generation pin signed by Ben Afflack . Thanks for the laugh.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-mad-libs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.