3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200724_153126 (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

I am curious if Pinside or anyone else sells pinside stickers that could be placed on the back of a car. Thought it would be fun to put one on the back window and see if any other pinsiders could be found on the road if others did this.

Maybe its a corny idea...

I was in a car forum a few years back and they would do this and once in a while you would find someone with that forum sticker out and about, give them a thumbs up as both of us were part of the same forum.

I made this pinball sticker in chrome for the back of my car. Always wonder if any other pinheads would see it and say "hey, that guy has a pinball sticker on his car!"
    20200724_153126 (resized).jpg20200724_153126 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Nice idea!

Or, he get a bunch small ones done up like those fucking dumb stick family decals, you can get like 8 to show your 8 pins, haha

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from northerndude:

Nice idea!
    Or, he get a bunch small ones done up like those fucking dumb stick family decals, you can get like 8 to show your 8 pins, haha

hahhaha, could do that too lol.

I originally wanted to put the pinside logo within the pinball decal I made but for one, I couldnt find the image, and two, didnt know if that was some sort of copyright issue. Granted I didnt make them to sell them.

1 month later
    #4 3 years ago

I have done a big run of stickers once (I think back in 2014 or so) and still have a couple hundred of them at home. Happy to send some over. But these are not UV-resistant. Won't last longer than a year or two I would guess. I could do a new run of stickers that are more durable and sell them via Pinside shop. What kind of size would be optimal for a car?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-logo-sticker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.