(Topic ID: 124770)

Pinside: Just saying... awesome! Thank you.

By DaveInSanFran

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by SunKing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I've been a pinball owner for just over a month.

I've encountered a number of trivial and complicated problems on my Firepower and Comet machines, and the participants in this forum have been amazing. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and detailed responses. I have yet to be down for more than a couple of hours!

My most recent failure is well documented, and the search feature here took me exactly to a relevant discussion. Thank you to the staff for keeping this alive!

I made a donation when I started, and will do so again for time saved! If I can find any way to help others, I'll certainly pay it forward. Thanks everyone.

#2 9 years ago

Good to see some positivity and appreciation being posted here. It's a nice reminder of just how amazing this community can be.

1 week later
#3 8 years ago

A bit late to reply, but great to hear the forum is helping you fix your games!

If you have any suggestions to improve the tech help section of the site, let me know.

For example, I'm still planning to add a field for "System Generation" (e.g. System 11 or WPC-95) which could be filled in for each game in the Pinside archive. This would make it easier to search for threads fixing problems on a specific system, rather than just for one game.

#4 8 years ago

Totally agree OP....the fine folks here helped me with both my pins....very quick kind responses....for noobs like myself....this place is priceless....BIG thumbs up to pinside................Joey

#5 8 years ago

This is the best place on the 'net, IMHO.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Branford, CT
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

1,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Benton, PA
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Casper, WY
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-just-saying-awesome-thank-you and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.