(Topic ID: 355731)

THE GOONIES WINDOW: PART II lmao

By KING-HENRY

80 days ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

200w.gif
    Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 1.53.00?PM (resized).png
    IMG_3248 (resized).jpeg
    HEP_Unchained_TZ_Pyramid_Deep_Thoughts.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 80 days ago

Pinside is now depressing…prove me wrong!

#2 80 days ago

If you hate money, it can be fantastic!

#3 80 days ago

Since you only have 24 games I can understand your feelings.

You need more games.

Playing, fixing, cleaning, moving. Then you won't have time to be depressed.

Or get rid of everything you own. Go live naked in the woods. Become one with nature.

LTG : )

#4 80 days ago

Pinside has many Immaculate threads which keeps Pinside in pristine condition at all times

#5 80 days ago

3 years and depressed already....weak.

#6 80 days ago

This place, like most, is what you make of it. Log off and return refreshed in a week or month or year. We’ll still be here doing the same crap.

#7 80 days ago

take a break

#8 80 days ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I was going to take the time to prove you wrong but then I decided to just go on living my life instead.

#9 80 days ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #10 80 days ago

Maybe just stick to the clubs that you have games for, or…. You’re a king, it’s lonely at the top, maybe remove your crown and come hang with the peasants for a bit

#11 80 days ago

It’s not pinside, it’s you

#12 80 days ago

If you're not having fun here or with pinball, you probably just haven't found your niche.

If you find yourself getting annoyed or upset a lot on the forums, I would highly suggest avoiding the controversial threads that raise your blood pressure. Those usually tend to be the game hype threads and game title speculation threads.

So, what do you like to do?

Play? Buy & Sell? Bring dead games back to life? Historical research? Game photography? Game or repair documentation? Tournaments? Modding or making mods? Making homebrew games? Visiting shows/events? Competing in tournaments? Hosting events/tournaments? Organizing pinball activities? Volunteering at local pinball establishments? Making reproduction boards/parts? Making custom pinball artwork? Speculating and debating about new pinball rumors and releases?

That doesn't even cover all the various aspects of pinball. There's a lot of different areas both on and off the forums. Although the forums often help support many of those activities.

#13 80 days ago

I find it to be up lifting Jiust the other day I saw a pinsider wearing a roller coaster t shirt, the day after we made plans to go to that park this summer.
    Almost daily someone has a something’s broken thread where useful advice is given.
    The restoration threads also have fun pics and tips. And those go on for weeks!

#14 80 days ago

you are going through your third year lul, its not just pinside I suspect, you'll be fine at about 5 years when you say fuck it and join in without giving two fucks about anything.

#15 80 days ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Depressing? C'mon man. Your Goonies window post awhile back still brings a smile to my face.

#16 80 days ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

If you need a boost, hang out in the secret santa threads. (here's 2023's: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2023-pinside-secret-santa-participants-thread )

The HEP restoration thread is also pretty inspirational. His current KISS restoration is unbelievable. Chris is also is hilariously off-the cuff with his experienced, professional evaluations at times.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-this-week-9-17-18

HEP_Unchained_TZ_Pyramid_Deep_Thoughts.gifHEP_Unchained_TZ_Pyramid_Deep_Thoughts.gif

#17 80 days ago

holy shit, i didn't think I start a fire here.

Quoted from vicjw66:

I was going to take the time to prove you wrong but then I decided to just go on living my life instead.

By staying a reg on pinside...lmao! we all all victum!

#18 80 days ago

3 dislikes on the get! I got the goats! wow!

#19 80 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

You need more games.
    Or get rid of everything you own. Go live naked in the woods. Become one with nature.

My naked body would attract too many pinsiders...sorry, I'm HUNG.

#20 80 days ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

It’s not pinside, it’s you

look at your avatar, and get back to me.

#21 80 days ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

Depressing? C'mon man. Your Goonies window post awhile back still brings a smile to my face.

I still have it for sale it's literally in my basement right now. that was a pitch fork I won't forget..I mean that.

#22 80 days ago

Click bait

#23 80 days ago
    Quoted from LTG:

You need more games.

LTG ..surprised you chimed in like that. hence my topic :_

#24 80 days ago

nope..I was being honest in my description .

#25 80 days ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

what does the amount of games have to do with the topic? I'm talking about haters *like you? llll wtf? I'm saying this without being a dick. Looks like I'll be shitting this down, just like my goonies window ad...see my point *the rest of you...ffs

It was all

#27 80 days ago

Kings are a compassionate folk. guess I proved my point. Funny thing is that I really was waiting for people to 'get real'..and say a few things that have bothered them in this forum..instead I got stone-throwed..through a Goonies Window. 'Now I feel dead inside'.

#28 80 days ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

'See you, Hicks'. why would that bring a smile to your face? .wtf? chow for now

#29 80 days ago

got my block list all sorted out

#30 80 days ago

There's drunk pinside posting and then there's DEE-RUNK pinside posting.

#31 80 days ago

4 years ago I lost my leg. I then proceed to lose my business and my friends
    Online communities like Pinside have helped me get though

#32 80 days ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

4 years ago I lost my leg. I then proceed to lose my business and my friends
    Online communities like Pinside have helped me get though

Is this the start of a country music song?

#33 80 days ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

Do you have any idea how awesome a resource pinside is? I can find a stray wire on a random pinball machine from 44 years ago, post a photo and ask a question about where it goes, and I'll get multiple answers within hours. Pinside is just behind Marcos and Pinball Life as far as making pinball easier for the masses and bringing old machines to life.

If I get tired of said machine I can post it for sale/trade here and I'll get multiple offers from people hundreds of miles away that will gladly exchange their cash or their random old pinball machine from 30 years ago for my machine.

It's also full of angry drunken ramblings from bearded men that put Facebook and Reddit to shame.

#34 80 days ago
    Quoted from rod90:

Is this the start of a country music song?

I never owned a dog

#35 80 days ago

Bernie:
    You, you with the banjo, can you help me? I seem to have lost my sense of direction!

Kermit the Frog:
    Have you tried Hare Krishna?

#36 80 days ago

This place basically censors you into remission, it's a travesty.

#37 80 days ago

It's not depressing, but the fact that there are places like this now really makes me wonder.

Just happy pinball hasn't gone down that road yet.

https://www.thelostinferno.com

#38 80 days ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Do you have any idea how awesome a resource pinside is? I can find a stray wire on a random pinball machine from 44 years ago, post a photo and ask a question about where it goes, and I'll get multiple answers within hours. Pinside is just behind Marcos and Pinball Life as far as making pinball easier for the masses and bringing old machines to life.
    If I get tired of said machine I can post it for sale/trade here and I'll get multiple offers from people hundreds of miles away that will gladly exchange their cash or their random old pinball machine from 30 years ago for my machine.
    It's also full of angry drunken ramblings from bearded men that put Facebook and Reddit to shame.

No beard here. No reason to hide my chin.

#39 80 days ago
    Quoted from titanpenguin:

No beard here. No reason to hide my chin.

IMG_3248 (resized).jpegIMG_3248 (resized).jpeg
    #40 80 days ago

I honestly just felt the earth move.

#41 80 days ago
    Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 1.53.00?PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-05-01 at 1.53.00?PM (resized).png
    #42 80 days ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

got my block list all sorted out

If you see this, I beg to differ.

#43 80 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

I’ve been known to drop a few bombs.

#44 80 days ago

So do we need level one or two evidence to disprove your opinion, or does any opinion carry equal weight? I just want to know where the goal posts are before they get moved.

#45 80 days ago

This place IMO isn't really designed for "FUN" it's informative/helpful w/ a heaping amount of bitching & moderators that favor certain people over others "fun" not so much. If you want fun go outside & live life a little.

#46 80 days ago
    Quoted from titanpenguin:

I’ve been known to drop a few bombs.

Were you here back in '94? Now that was a dandy!

#48 80 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Were you here back in '94? Now that was a dandy!

That one was not me.

#49 80 days ago

This is what I think of that stupid goony window.

200w.gif200w.gif
    #50 80 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

This is what I think of that stupid goony window.[quoted image]

That’s how I support my habits

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.