Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by nman
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Deadly Spawn Lobby FINAL (2) (resized).jpg
    Deadly Spawn Lobby 2 PM F sm (resized).jpg
    CSFB (resized).jpg
    A vs ED (resized).jpg
    ash vs ED Machine (resized).jpg
    IMG_1373 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1372 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).png
    image (resized).png
    image (resized).png
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    mvRzPdESqLFMz6hlQNDpukw nofurato (resized).jpg
    blind-dead-knights (resized).jpg
    american-werewolf-in-london-werewolves-3893689-1024-768 (resized).jpg
    There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

This is the OFFICIAL club for pinheads who love horror movies, horror comics, and horror based pinball machines! What are some of your favorite classic horror movies, pinball, and comics?

#2 7 years ago

Great movie, have this in my collection Music is so 80's hahah

#3 7 years ago

Tales from the Crypt by Data East is my favorite horror pin

#4 7 years ago

I agree , Pinside is horrible

#5 7 years ago

Best horror flick out there !

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#6 7 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#7 7 years ago

HELL yes.

ultimategameroom, I think you got me beat on the Creature stuff - but I am right there with you on the selection! awesome

I'm a classic horror fan, love Universal stuff, even the deep, deep cuts, plus Hammer from the 70s, JOHN CARPENTER. /thread

My wife and I clicked talking about The Thing, which I haven't wwatched in about 6 months.. damn time to pop that in.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

My wife and I clicked talking about The Thing, which I haven't wwatched in about 6 months.. damn time to pop that in

The original i hope !

#9 7 years ago

This is my night tonight. Tomorrow will be the abomidable dr phibes and another vincent price movie

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#10 7 years ago

Whoops. Forgot to resize pics. Sorry

#11 7 years ago

#12 7 years ago

As a kid I always liked the creature as the best of all the universal horrors. Nice creature collection.

I love reading, Thomas ligotti will give you nightmares, probably. There are some amazing horror fiction stories out there.

The best movie in horror I have seen anytime in the last few years is this one.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2781832/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

#13 7 years ago

It's called final prayer. It's found footage, but the similarities end there. Original. My favorite type.

#14 7 years ago

Cool organ pic Nosferatu.

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Cool organ pic Nosferatu.

One of the creepiest movies of all time !!!

#16 7 years ago

Freddy. So cool from the 80's

IMG_2311 (resized).JPGIMG_2311 (resized).JPG

IMG_2353 (resized).JPGIMG_2353 (resized).JPG

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

The original i hope !

I was about to post a Joke about how there is no 2000s remake version, but the 1982 version (the one I was talking about) is ITSELF a remake. Which we also love. Well, me more than her. James Arness stars as the Frankenstein Plant on Ice. Directed by Howard Hawks. Still pretty awesome. But definitely surpassed by Carpenter

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

This is my night tonight. Tomorrow will be the abomidable dr phibes and another vincent price movie

Madhouse! The best Vincent price Corman film, IMO

#19 7 years ago

I'm still waiting for Monster Man 2!

#20 7 years ago

We saw Nosferatu with Clubfoot Orchestra playing the soundtrack in about 2009 at the AFI theater. I think it was for the bluray release after Kino had done the latest restoration (which is amazing)

I used to be a Projectionist in college and must have played Nosferatu, Caligari and The Golem about 100 times. The bluray actually got to me, especially that awesome scene where Orlock is climbing the stairs and you just see his shadow.

#21 7 years ago

Great thread! Grew up watching all the Halloweens, Friday the 13ths, Freddys, Chainsaw Massacres, Exorcist, American Werewolf in London and so many others. A new pin based on the original Halloween or classic Friday the 13th would be a dream theme.

777 (resized).jpg777 (resized).jpg

me03 (resized).jpgme03 (resized).jpg

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Madhouse! The best Vincent price Corman film, IMO

Great movie as well!

#23 7 years ago

Koepfer are you in the city? I grew up in perrysburg. Wrong thread but I Still remember seeing Pantera Sepultura, Biohazard at the Toledo sports arena where the Storm used to play.

#24 7 years ago

Ya im in the city now. About half a mile from the border. Sports arena is long gone now, but i bet that was an awesome show!

#25 7 years ago

cb6380e8e93db60812c91a4490a78d46 (resized).jpgcb6380e8e93db60812c91a4490a78d46 (resized).jpg

creepshow fathers day head cake (resized).jpgcreepshow fathers day head cake (resized).jpg

creepshow3 (resized).jpgcreepshow3 (resized).jpg

#26 7 years ago

Anybody ever see the Hammer film "Five Million years to Earth".My parents took me to see it in 1967 .Scared the shit out of me.I was 8 years old.

#27 7 years ago

I have a huge horror blu ray collection along with some classic posters in my gameroom. We do the house every year for Halloween. Good times.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#28 7 years ago

Here is some other cool stuff.
    Love this thread!

#29 7 years ago

Favorite horror movies include, the strangers, old boy, the conjuring, babadook, hills have eyes, the thing.

Love horror movies! Haven't seen too much of the old stuff but would love to check some out.

Anyone see the new IT trailer? Looks insane!

#30 7 years ago

Puppet-Master-2 (resized).jpgPuppet-Master-2 (resized).jpg

the-gate-movie-poster-1987-1010694946 (resized).jpgthe-gate-movie-poster-1987-1010694946 (resized).jpg

house-poster-1986-steve-miner-fred-dekker (resized).jpghouse-poster-1986-steve-miner-fred-dekker (resized).jpg

The-People-Under-The-Stairs_POSTER-880x1024 (resized).jpgThe-People-Under-The-Stairs_POSTER-880x1024 (resized).jpg

#31 7 years ago

Oh yeah, this film had a big effect on me when I first saw as a young kid, scared the shit out of me. Love it

american-werewolf-in-london-werewolves-3893689-1024-768 (resized).jpgamerican-werewolf-in-london-werewolves-3893689-1024-768 (resized).jpg

#32 7 years ago

Just realized that Mommy and Daddy in People under the stairs were played by the same two who are Big Ed and Nadine on Twin Peaks!

#33 7 years ago

Probably too many to list but some of my favorites are foreign films like Audition, Tale of Two Sister, and The Ugly.

Also always loved nearly anything with Vincent Price and the not-very-well-known Blind Dead movies.

blind-dead-knights (resized).jpgblind-dead-knights (resized).jpg

#34 7 years ago

I'm a huge horror fan. I even have a full tattoo sleeve of the Universal Monsters on my right arm.

My main game room in my house is a hidden room behind a bookcase with motorized books/shelves that make the books look like they're moving.

Here's a recent tour, which also shows all of my horror decor:

And here's an older video that shows the book case running:

#35 7 years ago

Alien - I was weak in the knees for hours. Probly seen it 100 times now.
    Most anything by Hammer
    The Shining
    Night of the Living Dead

Horror in my gameroom: Stern Dracula, Alien movie poster, a collection of skulls, including a string of illuminated skulls that flash to the 'Halloween' theme, and a framed Elvira's House of Mystery #1.

#36 7 years ago

mvRzPdESqLFMz6hlQNDpukw nofurato (resized).jpgmvRzPdESqLFMz6hlQNDpukw nofurato (resized).jpg

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from nman:

Probably too many to list but some of my favorites are foreign films like Audition, Tale of Two Sister, and The Ugly.
    Also always loved nearly anything with Vincent Price and the not-very-well-known Blind Dead movies.

aah Tombs of the Blind Dead!! man I forgot about those. Vincent Price +1 - I'm pretty sure I saw him on The Muppet Show first..lol. ... Then I saw Alice Cooper...

Then when I was a teenager I got "Welcome to my Nightmare" and they are BOTH on the same record!

#38 7 years ago

Jacobs ladder is one if my favorites. Keeps you guessing til your enlightened in the end.

#39 7 years ago

Jhanley - Five million years to earth...the things they found in Hobs End. OMG, I'd forgotten that one. Saw it late night, spending the night at my cousins house. I was maybe 10 the first time I saw it. Scared the bejesus outta me.

#40 7 years ago

Did anyone see John Carpenter last year?

#41 7 years ago

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from bobnatlanta:

Jhanley - Five million years to earth...the things they found in Hobs End. OMG, I'd forgotten that one. Saw it late night, spending the night at my cousins house. I was maybe 10 the first time I saw it. Scared the bejesus outta me.

I'll always wonder why my mom took me to that.Her favorite movie is Sound of Music.She is Miss Tidy Bowl to the max.

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Absolutely! The wife and I went - Lincoln Theater in Washington, DC. TRULY amazing show. We see maybe 10-12 live shows a year, and this was an absolute highlight. So cool, and fun to see him jamming up there. Loved how he talked about the movies a bit too. I think the setlist was about 50/50 new stuff from his :Lost Themes albums, and stuff from the movies.

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Yep!! Great show! I picked up a signed copy of Lost Themes 2 on vinyl, a The Thing shirt, and this (which now hangs in my office at work:

IMG_1372 (resized).JPGIMG_1372 (resized).JPG

IMG_1373 (resized).JPGIMG_1373 (resized).JPG

#45 7 years ago

Fingers and toes crossed that this will be a cornerstone game for Stern this year. I think this show is perfect for pinball, horror, humor, great theme music, bruce campell call outs. I think it should have an upper playfield for the original cabin and a basement pf for hell. "Hail to the King Baby"

ash vs ED Machine (resized).jpgash vs ED Machine (resized).jpg

A vs ED (resized).jpgA vs ED (resized).jpg

#46 7 years ago

I forgot to add the chainsaw flipper bats

CSFB (resized).jpgCSFB (resized).jpg

2 months later
    #47 6 years ago

Love horror movies! Here are some of my favs:

Old boy
    Strangers
    Hills have eyes
    Dawn of the dead

Got a raspberry pi and looking for new movies to check out. Any suggestions?

#48 6 years ago

Deadly Spawn Lobby 2 PM F sm (resized).jpgDeadly Spawn Lobby 2 PM F sm (resized).jpg

#49 6 years ago

Ok, that's freaky looking. Will have to check that out.

#50 6 years ago

One of my first films....released 1983!
    Shot for $19K!!

Deadly Spawn Lobby FINAL (2) (resized).jpgDeadly Spawn Lobby FINAL (2) (resized).jpg

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-horror-club-official and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.