(Topic ID: 184733)

Pinside homescreen icon

By Blackstorm

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackstorm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I was just thinking that it would be nice to have an icon for my phone, iPad, or computer. I find myself checking pinside often and having to keep going to safari and typing in the web domain. It would be awesome and a lot easier to just click the app/icon and automatically be brought to pinside. I don't know much about how you would do this or the cost to do it. Is it hard and/or spendy to make an app/icon and could this be done? Anyone have any input on this? Should it be done? Good idea, bad idea?

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gnatty:

Click the rectangle with the arrow pointing up on your iPad or iPhone while your on Pinside, then select "add to home screen" done, now you have an icon on your screen all the time to go right to Pinside.

Haha. Thanks. Never knew that I could do that. Never mind the post then. Dumb question

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackstorm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-homescreen-icon?tu=Blackstorm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.