201 (resized).png
Van Halen (resized).jpg
Bob Marley (resized).jpg
20161221_105233 (resized).jpg
20161221_105225 (resized).jpg
20161221_105149 (resized).jpg
20161221_105135 (resized).jpg
20161221_105109 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beepnutz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 7 years ago

Bought my system back in late 80's, early 90's when I was building my house. Made the change from vinyl to cd and regretted getting rid of my albums and turntable a few years after. I am happy with what I have and my cd collection is at about 3,000 keepers and am currently selling off about a 400 discs. Rock, progressive, metal, some bluegrass and classical, etc. is what I listen to. Quit listening to the radio about 30 years ago. My system consists of:
Rotel power amp RB-981
Rotel stereo control amp RC-972
Rotel stereo compact disc player RCD-971
Speakers are JM Labs towers
Senheiser Ovasion II HD 560 headphones

Love the Rotel stuff, best I've owned. Speakers could use a separate base unit, just a tad light in that department, but sound beautiful. Senheisers are sweet, but don't get much use these days.

At the moment, Porcupine Tree/Steve Wilson, Gomez (love UK bands) and Steppin Stones (Hilton Head, South Carolina band) are on rotation a lot.

I have my old Bose 601's hooked to my Sony tv, sound ok.
Been to about 500 concerts since 1973, love my music.
Rock on

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beepnutz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-home-audio-music-listening-club?tu=beepnutz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.