201 (resized).png
Van Halen (resized).jpg
Bob Marley (resized).jpg
20161221_105233 (resized).jpg
20161221_105225 (resized).jpg
20161221_105149 (resized).jpg
20161221_105135 (resized).jpg
20161221_105109 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from AVH7401:

Welcome!
I wanted to start this thread so Pinsiders could discuss what kind of music they listen to and how they listen to it. For example, I buy all my music on CD and listen to them through a stereo system I set up months ago. My setup is a Onkyo C-7030 CD Player, a Onkyo TX-38 Stereo Receiver, and a pair of JBL G300 speakers. The only new piece of equipment in my system is the CD player. The stereo receiver was a hand me down from my grandfather and the speakers were given to me from my dad. The receiver was made in 1985 and was bought in '87 for around $900. It sounds great! I personally believe receivers made in the 80's are better than anything companies put out today. The speakers were made in '97 and bought for $300 but are not exactly special. They still sound awesome and get the job done. I think that Compact Discs are the best format of music for listening. Plus, I can rip all my CDs into mp3s so I can listen to my music on my phone. In terms of music taste, I mainly listen to Rock, Reggae, and Metal. My favorite musician of all time is Bob Marley and if I had to go with a favorite band it would be Van Halen. Be happy to share you music taste and setups below!
Austin

The vacuum cleaner called and wants all its dust back

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from AVH7401:

pinballerchef I'm not sure if you are making a joke on how old my stuff is but don't get me started on how often I have to wipe off each unit.

I was making a joke on the layer of dust on the shelves everything is sitting on in those pics...you don't see it?! Haha

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-home-audio-music-listening-club?tu=Pinballerchef and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.